Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    street smarts, old man you could not make it in Texas without street smarts, Texan first here.

you want to try these streets, come on down, will see who can make it out

noser and opie wouldnt last 5 minutes in NJ or NY

they would see both of you coming a mile away

your beat up pickup with the windows shot out

opie's escalade with the longhorn license plate holder

both of you would be robbed and beaten in under 5 minutes
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 09-23-11 at 03:27 PM.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    noser and opie wouldnt last 5 minutes in NJ or NY they would see both of you coming a mile away your beat up pickup with the windows shot out opie's escalade with the longhorn license plate holder both of you would be robbed and beaten in under 5 minutes

have to laugh a little bit, beat up pickup truck thats funny

nosniboR11
    fu

glad to see you back brox

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

When I first saw this I thought "what a ridiculous thread" but then I realized it might end up a trivia question so I had to check it out.

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    When I first saw this I thought "what a ridiculous thread" but then I realized it might end up a trivia question so I had to check it out.
    a smart sbr poster right here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Noser so your saying you would not stick out in NJ??

Ok Son a guy rolling into lets say Newark area with a ZZTOP beard??

Noser get the fuk out of here before I knock you out cold

Noser Strike 1

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Homes are currently going for really cheap in an area known as Oak Cliff. It is located just south of Dallas with a nice view of the Trinity River. This river is know for great water activities and fishing.
    Ya'll remember that 4x4 riding place that was on the Trinity, right off of 360, by the railroad tracks? Cops shut it down many many times. It was down the road from six flags, like your headed to the airport. I guess technically the area would be Grand Prairie. Do people still ride their 4wheelers and trucks/jeeps out there? I used to go all the time with friends, good times.

Br0nxer

glad to see you back brox

whered i go

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Noser so your saying you would not stick out in NJ?? Ok Son a guy rolling into lets say Newark area with a ZZTOP beard?? Noser get the fuk out of here before I knock you out cold Noser Strike 1
    zztop beard , you sure have a weird picture of me in your brain there little man

newark zip code, last time I checked money will get me anything I want

Br0nxer

opie's escalade would be up on milk crates

whole car would be stripped

jjgold

opie's escalade would be up on milk crates

whole car would be stripped

Hey Noser stop calling me shorty you will get fukkin hurt

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hey noser stop calling me shorty you will get fukkin hurt
    shorty
    shorty
    shorty
    shorty
    shorty
    shorty

Br0nxer

imagine noser walking down 7th ave in manhattan wearing a 10 gallon hat and cowboy boots with the jeans tucked in

what a prikk

nosniboR11
    fu

imagine noser walking down 7th ave in manhattan wearing a 10 gallon hat and cowboy boots with the jeans tucked in what a prikk
    can I honestly ask where the impression I was a big cowboy came from??

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Ya'll remember that 4x4 riding place that was on the Trinity, right off of 360, by the railroad tracks? Cops shut it down many many times. It was down the road from six flags, like your headed to the airport. I guess technically the area would be Grand Prairie. Do people still ride their 4wheelers and trucks/jeeps out there? I used to go all the time with friends, good times.
    Chili,

Trails are all still there, can't use them anymore though. I pass it everyday going to work, those were good times back in the day. You wouldn't recognize anything over there now. American Airlines and FAA offices from the railroad tracks north to the airport now.

TM

jjgold

Noser fact is you cannot cut it here

We all have NJ accents you dont

we will laugh at you you fukkin hamburger

Skoal Brother

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

A Log cabin around the DFW metroplexYou know a Log cabin are only common in places that has a forest or jungle right

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post

Chili,

Trails are all still there, can't use them anymore though. I pass it everyday going to work, those were good times back in the day. You wouldn't recognize anything over there now. American Airlines and FAA offices from the railroad tracks north to the airport now.

TM
    Aww man that sucks. This must've been back in 2002 or so that I lived in Dallas, actually lived pretty close to it, in some apartments close to where the post office was at. I think there was a big hotel right there as well. It was starting to get more commercial in that area, instead of the green area with tons of areas to ride around in. They had just built the little train station place where you could get on/off the train.

So are the trails all closed off now? There were so many different ways to get to them, and we'd have so much fun night riding or just riding out to the river and setting up the grills and drinking beer. Making myself home sick now, lol.

TEXAS MICKEY

Homes are currently going for really cheap in an area known as Oak Cliff. It is located just south of Dallas with a nice view of the Trinity River. This river is know for great water activities and fishing.
    Perfect place for jj
    DDT, Noser, Opie

Oak Cliff is a little to uppity for JJ, I was thinking more down on 2nd Ave & MLK Blvd, plenty of crack vials and used condoms down in that area......we wanna make him feel right home, boys.

TEXAS MICKEY

Aww man that sucks. This must've been back in 2002 or so that I lived in Dallas, actually lived pretty close to it, in some apartments close to where the post office was at. I think there was a big hotel right there as well. It was starting to get more commercial in that area, instead of the green area with tons of areas to ride around in. They had just built the little train station place where you could get on/off the train.

So are the trails all closed off now? There were so many different ways to get to them, and we'd have so much fun night riding or just riding out to the river and setting up the grills and drinking beer. Making myself home sick now, lol.
    The trails are all closed now. The Trinity Express runs through there now. You probably wouldn't recognize the area on 360 from I30 to the airport.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post

The trails are all closed now. The Trinity Express runs through there now. You probably wouldn't recognize the area on 360 from I30 to the airport.
    Wow, I just went on google maps street view to where I used to live and man, I don't recognize much at all. It's all concrete now. There's a jack n the box and starbucks and some shopping plaza and yah, the train that runs through. I saw the trails on the highway, they don't look grown over or anything, so I guess people still get there. I guess they get there the old way that we used to have to go, after the cops started shutting down the normal areas over by the railroad tracks.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    JJ wouldn't last a week in Texas.
    Why? Figure the cops would track you within 3...2 days to escape and evade to the border?

TEXAS MICKEY

Wow, I just went on google maps street view to where I used to live and man, I don't recognize much at all. It's all concrete now. There's a jack n the box and starbucks and some shopping plaza and yah, the train that runs through. I saw the trails on the highway, they don't look grown over or anything, so I guess people still get there. I guess they get there the old way that we used to have to go, after the cops started shutting down the normal areas over by the railroad tracks.
    Haven't seen a bike or four wheeler in there for about 7 years.........I think the old dirt got pounded so much back when things were hoppin, nothing will grow over the trails.
    Was definitely a cool place to ride.

Also, it's damn near solid concrete from Dallas to Denton now. The commuter runs all the way up there now.

longhorn2011
    longhorn2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

longhorn2011
    longhorn2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ you would prefer the Cedar Springs area of Dallas. These are your people.

First 12