BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

top picks in survivor pools always get lucky

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

must have been a turn over or something. Chargers got the ball back, but I would never bet on the chargers laying more than a FG against anybody. This is a perfect example of why too. The chiefs are the worst team in the NFL.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

note to self, if there is a topic made about one side of a bet, take the other side.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Nice effort KC.

Any given Sunday.

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Refs did everything to keep KC in that one.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

What a joke! I had a 2 team parlay with the Over on the pats/bills game (easily hit) and the chargers!! I was soooo close to taking the Ravens and thought--Nah, the chargers looked good against the patriots, are playing at home and the chiefs have scored a total of 6 points this year!! They look aweful!! How on earth did they fight back in this game??
    Great!! Im betting with house money and only bet 1/2 a unit but still!!
    Oh well, on to the Sunday night game...Steelers better not tank lot alot of the favorites today!

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

funny how these posts are always the picks to fade

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. So much fail in one fukking thread. Amazing. From brah not understanding some very simple rules, again, to some clown giving out a 3 team pleaser that is 0-2 anf likely to be 0-3 and then saying "thank me Monday". Good stuff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acarmelo1, and P.F.Kasooff

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time I ever bet a dime on those fa\*\*ot ass chargers, even if they play a college team Im fading them.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    What a joke! I had a 2 team parlay with the Over on the pats/bills game (easily hit) and the chargers!! I was soooo close to taking the Ravens and thought--Nah, the chargers looked good against the patriots, are playing at home and the chiefs have scored a total of 6 points this year!! They look aweful!! How on earth did they fight back in this game??
    Great!! Im betting with house money and only bet 1/2 a unit but still!!
    Oh well, on to the Sunday night game...Steelers better not tank lot alot of the favorites today!
    i would never ever lay 14.5 or more points in ANY nfl game. let alone the 3rd week of the season, and especially in a divisional rivalry matchup. i dont care how bad or good the teams are.

good luck on your steelers bet. im all over indy. and im running good today, i've only lost on the patriots so far. had miami, kc, minnesota, oakland and denver. indy is my last play. lol funny that the pats was my only chalk pick and thats the one that lost.

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Never ever ever ever a good idea to lay 14.5 in nfl!

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Example 2, dont lay 12 with steelers either!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    i would never ever lay 14.5 or more points in ANY nfl game. let alone the 3rd week of the season, and especially in a divisional rivalry matchup. i dont care how bad or good the teams are. good luck on your steelers bet. im all over indy. and im running good today, i've only lost on the patriots so far. had miami, kc, minnesota, oakland and denver. indy is my last play. lol funny that the pats was my only chalk pick and thats the one that lost.

the colts pick is a terrible play

they're gonna get annihilated in this game. Kerry Collins might set an all time record for sacks and turnovers in a half

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

they're gonna get annihilated in this game. Kerry Collins might set an all time record for sacks and turnovers in a half
    Aren't you the guy using NCAAF scenarios to tell us why we should take San Diego at the spread?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

pitt might win but if they cover it wont be my much. i feel more comfortable having indy at +10.5 tho. its a big number in NFL. pittsburgh is not exactly the houston texans or new orleans saints. i may be wrong but i smell "under" in this game as well. hard fought 3-7 point game either way.

but good luck man. i dont have indy for much so its not a big deal.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

its early, but indy D came to play tonight

First 123