Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Last edited by Maverick22; 09-23-11 at 05:15 AM.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Normal daily dose is 4 grams for a 12 year old, considering regular strength Tylenol is 325 milligrams that would 12 pills....I highly doubt a fully grown large buck like myself would be in the grave after 20 of them

The lethal dosage for a 200 lb male like myself would be around 30-50 grams or taking over 90 pills minimum in 24 hours, honestly if I took fukin 90+ Tylenol in 24 hours you can rest assured I was trying to punch my clock
    You should lookup the LD50 of acetaminophen (absolutely horrible "drug" btw). 6 grams can cause liver failure. But regardless, I think you're missing Maverick's points.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    this black dude stopped me as I walked thru the metal detector and said wooo woo wooo hold up what all you got in those pockets? I said a bunch of stuff..... so i pull out my wad of cash and all this other stuff and he goes aight .... then he said be easy.

***** was gangsta was hell. I don't have problem with it though. but if they are going to pat me down It just has to be a female that does it. I don't want a dude feeling up on my slim jim.
    Agreed, this is the one thing I dont like, if you get selected for additional screening it is ALWAYS a guy, the only ones that should be allowed to do pat downs are women, she can jack me off all she wants if she does it long enough I might even give her a tip

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    You should lookup the LD50 of acetaminophen (absolutely horrible "drug" btw). 6 grams can cause liver failure. But regardless, I think you're missing Maverick's points.
    Yea really horrible drug, I've got a Tylenol addiction

Maverick doesnt have any "points"

This thread started out about security procedures at the TSA and Maverick is talkin about the high prices at airport restaurants

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Yea really horrible drug, I've got a Tylenol addiction
    Are you actually telling me that acetaminophen is *good* for you? Really?? Just stop posting, man. Don't talk above your pay-grade.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You all can welcome that radiation in your body if you want. I can tell you it;s not a smart move. Its also funny how most republicans like the idea of TSA and yet they cry about government regulation. FUNNY WORLD

bettilimbroke999

Are you actually telling me that acetaminophen is *good* for you? Really?? Just stop posting, man. Don't talk above your pay-grade.
    Literally the most widely used drug in the world, do you really think taking a couple Tylenols when you have a headache is dangerous

chilidog

Caffeine is the most used drug in the world, but to answer your question:

"Acetaminophen causes three times as many cases of liver failure as all other drugs combined, and is the most common cause of acute liver failure in the United States, accounting for 39% of cases."

The only reason that you consider acetaminophen good for you is because your government says that it is, and of course they always know what's best for you, right?

bettilimbroke999

Caffeine is the most used drug in the world, but to answer your question:

"Acetaminophen causes three times as many cases of liver failure as all other drugs combined, and is the most common cause of acute liver failure in the United States, accounting for 39% of cases."

The only reason that you consider acetaminophen good for you is because your government says that it is, and of course they always know what's best for you, right?
    Oh fukin caffeine lol alright lets just be retarded and say sugar is the most used drug in the world then

You do realize that over half the liver failures caused by acetaminophen are due to suicide right? I mean if you grab a bucket of Tylenol and guzzle em until you die well yes its dangerous.

Unintentional deaths resulting from liver failure cases caused by acetaminphen amounted to 35 cases in the US last year and these were psychos that did 8+ grams a day consistently, roughly 16 Extra Strenth or 24 regular strength tylenol daily on an extended consistent basis. Of course if your daily diet includes 24 Tylenol for years your liver may eventually fail, thats bc your dumbass is taken 10k Tylenols a year

I just dont get how 35 ppl who massively overdosed themselves to suicidal levels on a drug that nearly the entire country takes whenever they have a headache makes you think the drug is dangerous.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-22-11 at 06:04 PM.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    No one should have to be subjected to radiation booths that will slow kill you or be subjected to some $9/hour flunkie sticking their hands down your pants. Only pussies that need the government to protect them and provide them services thinks this is a good thing.
    Quiet down old timer

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    You must go through quite a bit of tin foil for that dome of yours.
    Yea, it takes a lot of tin foil to think that unscrupulous individuals may be in power one day and use these laws and regulations that promote anti-privacy and government interference in the name of patriotism to the detriment of moral individuals.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

And as everyone has made clear the security is bullshit. For example, my wife and I flew last week and they shook her down and made her toss out a small jar of mustard that she purchased and forgot to move to her checked bag, but missed the long distance mace that she also forgot to take out of her purse.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you know how unhealthy that scanner is? its x rays and people should not be asked to compromise their health
    you get more radiation being out in the sun, and you get more radiation from eating a banana then going through a scanner.

only people who say that non-sense who are well pseudo-sciene freaks.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

First 123