Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Let's discuss how to hurt Heritage bad on tomorrow's get out of your bet promo

Make a straight wager on the North Carolina State vs. Cincinnati game scheduled for Thursday September 22nd. The straight wager must be on the game side up to a maximum $300. (No Parlays, Teasers, If Bets, Leverage Plays are considered for this promotion).

I think on big totals like this the under may be the way to go. If we get a poor scoring 14-10 type first half we should have a really good chance to cash this.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

this game is going over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am posting this without checking..... but I seem to remember that you arent allowed to bet totals or moneylines in this promo

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

This promotion applies to straight wagers only. You can not place wagers on both sides of the game.
    Maximum wager amount is $300. Money Lines, Totals, Parlays, Teasers, If-Bets and Props are not eligible for this promotion.
    If depositing without a bonus with the sole intention of just betting the "Get Out of Your Bet at Halftime" a 3X rollover will apply on anyamount bet on the bailout.
    This promotion only applies to the College Football game between NC State and Cincinnati on September 22nd, 2011.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 05:21 PM. Reason: image does not exist

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I will probably just put $300 on NC State, and get out of it if they are not winning SU at halftime.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Make a straight wager on the North Carolina State vs. Cincinnati game scheduled for Thursday September 22nd. The straight wager must be on the game side up to a maximum $300. (No Parlays, Teasers, If Bets, Leverage Plays are considered for this promotion).

I think on big totals like this the under may be the way to go. If we get a poor scoring 14-10 type first half we should have a really good chance to cash this.
    Yeah you should really read what you post. Sides only. Also why would you want to hurt them bad? If everyone makes ton of money off of this there will be less promos like it in the future. Try to win personally, yeah but you dont want everyone winning.

Thread fail.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Take a side...determine what you feel is a good "lead", and get out if it's not there.

Emily_Haines

How about this..........

At halftime if your bet is looking good bet the other way on the 2nd half line and go for the $600 middle.

Risk $30 for a shot at $600

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about this..........

At halftime if your bet is looking good bet the other way on the 2nd half line and go for the $600 middle.

Risk $30 for a shot at $600

why give away a good position ?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Heritage knows what they are doing

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Heritage knows what they are doing
    Agreed. The concept of this thread is a bit off too.....I mean essentially if you "hurt" a book, the odds of you getting paid off of a promo would diminish greatly anyway. Not saying that would be the case with a solid book like heritage.

Emily_Haines

fuk them, hope they get buried on this promo.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

fuk them, hope they get buried on this promo.
    Lol