B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i do find it funny belichick are linked to cheating when numerous coaches admitted to doing same thing. Really is a riot.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol im done, put this case in a court of a law and you might realize why

i guess we just have different thoughts processes. No offense but Ive lived to long to use the "why would it matter" approach. Its obvious why information is destroyed.
    THERE WAS NO RULE AGAINST TAPING SIGNALS. How can it be cheating if there is no rule against it?

Why can't you address this?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Ever heard of a "zoom" feature?

Every team gets all NFL Films footage within hours of their game ending. You don't think the coaches/assistants are shown on these tapes? If you're saying recording signals was against the rules, you're saying the NFL helped every team cheat

that shows you dont know what you are talking about or what they got caught doing..

what good would information do you when the game is over... use your head man

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i laugh at pats homers. they dont even know what there own coach was doing.
    I laugh at people who don't even read or understand the NFL Rulebook

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Tom Brady has made him look like a genius

rsnnh12

that shows you dont know what you are talking about or what they got caught doing..

what good would information do you when the game is over... use your head man
    So you're saying that during the game they analyzed footage on the sideline, matched up the signals (and correctly identified the guy calling in the real signals) to a play, then figured out the best D to stop the play, then whenever that signal was sent in (assuming the offense didn't switch signal callers every play, which most do), they relayed the new defensive call to the LB and substituted their personnel, all before the offense could go from getting the call to breaking the huddle and snapping the ball.

Yea, this sounds REAL plausible

brooks85

^ lol that is fukn classic man

id say you need to see a phsycologist but since you are just a homer your complication isn't that serious. But that is exactly what happened, its called half-time and its gives you a long time to study.

Notice how when i brought up the fact they destroyed all the tapes before anyone could see them you said "why would that matter."

lol come on, you can admit how ridiculous that is. You are like someone punch drunk in love, you just listen to no reason.

hey how many rings have they won since they have been caught?

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Tom Brady has made him look like a genius
    He went 11-5 with Matt Cassel. All great coaches have had great players.

Iced

id say you need to see a phsycologist but since you are just a homer your complication isn't that serious. But that is exactly what happened, its called half-time.
    What's a "phsycologist"?

The videotaping incident was in 2007 during a regular season game so what does that have to do with their Super Bowl wins?

And where are you seeing the correlation between videotaping and Super Bowl wins? Various former coaches have said they did the same thing, didn't think it was illegal, and didn't think it helped anyway.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    What's a "phsycologist"?

The videotaping incident was in 2007 during a regular season game so what does that have to do with their Super Bowl wins?

And where are you seeing the correlation between videotaping and Super Bowl wins? Various former coaches have said they did the same thing, didn't think it was illegal, and didn't think it helped anyway.

lol ya the 1 incident, just in 2007 haha

you are funny guy

let me guess, you are a pats fan?

rsnnh12

id say you need to see a phsycologist but since you are just a homer your complication isn't that serious. But that is exactly what happened, its called half-time and its gives you a long time to study.

So Belichick spent his 15 minutes at halftime going through the footage of the first half, trying to analyze signals and plays that may or may not even be called again that game?

Are you really dumb enough to believe this? Do you understand how hard it would be to match signals coming in from 3+ guys to a single play, figuring out which of those 3 gives out the real signal in certain situations, and then applying all of this knowledge during the game? All figured out during a 15 minute halftime?

Damn, if this is true, Belichick is more of a genius than anyone gives him credit for! That's some crazy abilities he has. Funny how no former players, coaches, assistants, interns, etc have come out and said Belichick was hidden for all of halftime rather than addressing his team.

Check their win percentage since spygate and let me know if it hurt them

Iced

lol ya the 1 incident, just in 2007 haha

you are funny guy

let me guess, you are a pats fan?
    Yes, I am a Pats fan, but what's your point? Crustyme makes better arguments for Obama than you do against Belichick.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

saw this thing a couple years ago where they polled a bunch of players on what coach they would want to play for and which coach they would least like to play for. bellechick was top 2 in both categories i believe.

im sure coughlin would be high on the dont want to play for list and rex ryan would be high on the do want to play for list but neither would be on both. and thats what you need- the respect/admiration and the discipline.

brooks85

Yes, I am a Pats fan, but what's your point? Crustyme makes better arguments for Obama than you do against Belichick.

look up the definiton for the word Homer

its a funny reality but be careful because a lot of you carry that single-minded thought process over into other aspects of life like voting or even handicapping.

rsnnh12

its a funny reality but be careful because a lot of you carry that single-minded thought process over into other aspects of life like voting...
    Typical. Can't logically argue any of the points presented, so call people homers. This is new

Look up the definition of the word "hater"...

See how stupid your argument is?

brooks85

the difference is you are an admited pats fan who is like a 16 year old kid in love, blind to the facts.

you even said "the incident" like it was one time... wake up

me on the otherhand... I don't give a shit about any team enough to be a homer like you so I can sit back and objectively take information and not twist it in my mentally impaired brain like you have to. There are some real bonuses to it.

Iced

its a funny reality but be careful because a lot of you carry that single-minded thought process over into other aspects of life like voting or even handicapping.
    That it for the anti-Belichick arguments? Every single claim you have made has been refuted, you don't have the ability to form a well-formulated argument, and now you resort to calling me a homer. Well done sir.

Iced

I don't give a shit about any team enough to be a homer like you so I can sit back and objectively take information and not twist it in my mentally impaired brain
    At least you admit to being mentally impaired.

brooks85

At least you admit to being mentally impaired.

ya everyone of my points have been refuted.. ie 0

and you form educated arguements by editing text, kinda of how you edit factual information in your brain to suit your needs. Amazing how that works.

there is truly nothing funnier or more pathetic than a homer trying to deny that a "homer" isn't real.

Iced

ya everyone one of my points have be refuted.. ie 0

and you form educated arguements by editing text, kinda of how you edit factual information in your brain to suit your needs. Amazing how that works.
    Those are your words pal.

Here's the full quote: "me on the otherhand... I don't give a shit about any team enough to be a homer like you so I can sit back and objectively take information and not twist it in my mentally impaired brain like you have to. There are some real bonuses to it."

Sorry your poor understanding of grammar and sentence structure has led to you admitting to being mentally impaired. The second part of the sentence doesn't even make sense anyway, "...and not twist it in my mentally impaired brain like you have to." How are we supposed to twist something in your brain?

brooks85

lets see if we can make some progress

Do you accept that people can be "homers" and blindly ignore information that makes them feel icky inside?

Iced

lets see if we can make some progress

Do you accept that people can be "homers" and blindly ignore information that makes them feel icky inside?
    Rhetorical questions seem to somewhat useless, but I'll play along.

Some people can be humors, and it is possible that some blindly ignore information because of this.

brooks85

lol you are too much fun

but those "some" people surely can't be you right?

Iced

lol you are too much fun

but those "some" people surely can't be you right?
    My words and arguments are independent of my home-team allegiance. Homers would reply to anti-Belichick arguments with nonsense like "you're wrong and an idiot, you don't know what you're talking about, the Pats are the best, Belichick is the GOAT, shut the eff up." But my replies were nothing like that. I provided sources and made logical, coherent arguments. I'm not a homer, you just can't prove your argument so you're resorting to calling names.

brooks85

i didn't call you names, nice try tho, i labeled you

do you find it odd that not one, i repeat not 1 pats fan thinks they cheated?

and if that statement isn't true, i would love to read the article or post etc.. of that individual.

First 12