dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Great weight to underdogs

I almost always give great credit to most dogs. I have discovered after decades of playing the favorite that you believe is the greatest play since Moses and the commandments usually loses. I believe another one of those Moses plays is this weekend.

Guys, I have watched WV play two games so far and they are not impressive, at all. Maybe, they haven't reached potential but I don't think they are what one would call a very good team. I have also watched LSU and I believe they are a very very good team. Not only beasts on the D side but the O side is very much improved. I have not checked injuries so maybe that is what is happening here. If so, excuse my incompetence. If not please tell me what I am missing here.

I understand anything can happen in a game. I have only witnessed that about 10,000 times but to me this game seems like a huge mismatch even with WV home. I really would not be surprised with a 20 point victory. How does WV move the ball on this team and/or cover such a small line.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-20-11 at 12:22 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

No replies and no comments. I might assume the reader agrees with me. Hmmm, that could be a very bad sign. May need to rethink.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

great weight to underdogs... ??

but yes I like LSU i have them in a parlay

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk me everybody and im talking everybody is on lsu... Not even sure if sbr jinx can screw up lsu ml

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I get concerned when a game looks so easy, and this one looks very easy. That's dangerous. lol