William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Why freeloaders dislike those providing the hand-out (see inside)

This is a copy & paste for your enjoyment. Freeloaders, illegals, and lazy bums take note.....you'll not find the humor/truth in the following:

________________________________________ ___________________________________

The folks who are getting the free shit, don't like the folks who are paying for the free shit,

Because the folks who are paying for the free shit,

Can no longer afford to pay for both the free shit and their own shit,

And,

The folks who are paying for the free shit,

Want the free shit to stop.

and the the folks who are getting the free shit,

Want even more free shit on top of the free shit they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people who Pay for the free shit,

Have told the people who are RECEIVING the free shit,

That the people who are PAYING for the free shit,

Are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... the people who are GETTING the free shit,

Have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free shit,

By the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free shit,

And giving them the free shit in the first place.

We have let the free shit giving go on for so long that there are

Now more people getting free shit than paying for the free shit.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide

somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing

people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now

getting free shit outnumbers the people paying for the free shit. We have one chance to change that

in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Obama: Gone!

Borders: Closed!

Language: English only

Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I knew you'd be one of the first in this thread, but.............congrats on being THE first!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Amen to all of it. Its common sense.

Well done, Willie.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

One: this is not your land, it's BROWN land. Your diseased ancestors came here to live of the RICHES of this LAND.

Second: my people come to work and get exploited by ONE groups of whites, then you nobodies get mad when my people exploit you.

Three: Illegals don't get welfare, medical, food stamps, maybe the American born kids which are citizens get medical, made by parents that came here the same way your ancestors came here ILLEGALLY.

So WW and Opie, get off my peoples nuts, they ain't going no where, the same way my brown people wanted your ancestors out of the AMERICAS.
    Last edited by King Mayan; 09-19-11 at 11:57 AM.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

We are a nation of immigrants.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SoV, mighty maron, and robzilla

opie1988

One: this is not your land, it's BROWN land. Your diseased ancestors came here to live of the RICHES of this LAND.
    Second: my people come to work and get exploited by ONE groups of whites, then you nobodies get mad when my people exploit you.
    Three: Illegals don't get welfare, medical, food stamps, maybe the American born kids which are citizens get medical, made by parents that came here the same way your ancestors came here ILLEGALLY.
    So WW and Opie, get off my peoples nuts, they ain't going no where, the same way my brown people wanted your ancestors out of the AMERICAS.

Mayan....common, pal. I saw you in those pics. You're more gringo than I am, homie.

Admit you don't even speak Espanol (spanish), do you? I bet when Mayan goes to eat Mexican food, he orders fajitas. Is this true, Mayan? Real Mexicans would never order fajitas, they would order Carne Asada.

Sorry to out you, pal. But I saw your pics. You'll always be my gringo brother, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mayan....common, pal. I saw you in those pics. You're more gringo than I am, homie.

Admit you don't even speak Espanol (spanish), do you? I bet when Mayan goes to eat Mexican food, he orders fajitas. Is this true, Mayan? Real Mexicans would never order fajitas, they would order Carne Asada.

Sorry to out you, pal. But I saw your pics. You'll always be my gringo brother, pal.
    88......Mayan isn't Mexican........he just sticks up for any and everything brown. It's all good though.....he was a Marine.....which makes him all good in my book.

Pics? What pics?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

America's 'safety net' has become a 'safety hammock' to many who choose to live off of it...and now they want an end table added next to that hammock with an ice cold beer on top of it on hot days.

Pathetic

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yes. I'm not Mexican, im Salvadorean-American.. But my wife and kids are Mexican-Americans.

And yes, I have European blood from both of my parents, that means I love all people of all Races, but their is one group of people that hates my brown skin, so I'm talking to them.

opie1988

Yes. I'm not Mexican, im Salvadorean-American.. But my wife and kids are Mexican-Americans.
    And yes, I have European blood from both of my parents, that means I love all people of all Races, but their is one group of people that hates my brown skin, so I'm talking to them.
    I saw you, bro. Only brown in your skin is from that self-tanner you put on before posing.

You know I'm kidding with you, pal.... It's all good.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

*Torches*
    *Torches*'s Avatar Become A Pro!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

My wife is a nurse practitioner, her aunt is a nurse practitioner, my uncle is a radiologist, my mother in-law is an emergency RN, and my pops works for a VA hospital, though he doesn't fit what I'm about to say. Just between my family, we represent health care providers in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Florida. Whenever the whole family gets together, you can imagine the topics that are covered at the dinner table. I can tell you, with absolute confidence, that illegals receive medical care and that privately-run hospitals regularly send illegals and the uninsured to state hospitals, or University hospitals. This goes for the uninsured as well. This notion that our hospitals reject people was inflamed as a means to drum up support for passing the President's health care bill. However, the system has been doling out free health care for quite some time. In fact, I know of two hospitals, from my family, where they are actually contemplating creating free preventative treatment centers aimed at treating illegals and the uninsured's minor issues, before they become major issues and they are treated at a later time. Our hospitals and their employees are symbolic of what makes the United States and us, Americans, so special. We give and care about people in a way that is rarely seen in other countries. Is it right that hospitals bend over backwards for the uninsured and illegals? It's a question that my family has not been able to answer one way or another. They are unanimously against the President's health care bill though.

*Torches*
    *Torches*'s Avatar Become A Pro!

don't bother

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by *Torches* View Post
    don't bother

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

You talk about this great class warfare structure, then you say. Englishnly.

Yeah. I was going to respond with something, but you are so far to the right, it would be impossible for you to see any view point but your own.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

The joke is on you if you think an election will change our path.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    You talk about this great class warfare structure, then you say. Englishnly.

Yeah. I was going to respond with something, but you are so far to the right, it would be impossible for you to see any view point but your own.
    Like I wrote up top..............it's a "copy & paste". As far as me being "so far to the right"........you must have forgotten about some of the posting dialogue you & I had about you sharing...or not sharing...your personal life with your parents.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

take out the english only part and it wont sound as racist and naiive. id want my kids to be able to go to france or canada and speak french or peru or spain and speak spanish or brazil or portugual and speak portuguese etc etc.

its one thing to not want to hire or marry someone because they dont speak english, but its a much more ignorant thing to want people to only speak "american in america"

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

Some people say that the costs of this is more than the welfare

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

William, if ur neighbors house was on fire, would you go up to him and say, "tough loss pal... but my tax dollars aint going to pay for that firetruck. dont be a freeloader!"?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    William, if ur neighbors house was on fire, would you go up to him and say, "tough loss pal... but my tax dollars aint going to pay for that firetruck. dont be a freeloader!"?
    To be my neighbor he'd have to be in the work force..........therefore......... contributing to those tax dollars paying for that fire-truck. So, nope..........wouldn't call the guy a freeloader.

Oh, and.......not to be picky, but I don't use the term "aint".