SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dont know about that statement Vick never had issues with people
    thats because if he did to people what he did to those dogs he'd get the chair

but pretty sure he mistreats people in some other way

if you dont have compassion for a defenseless animal how can you have compassion for another human being?

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Oh did he convey that to you in your one on one personal therapy sessions you goon what kind of retarded broad sociological statement is that he never had issues with people

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Oh did he convey that to you in your one on one personal therapy sessions you goon what kind of retarded broad sociological statement is that he never had issues with people
    and you know that because...? I guess you know him personally so I should stfu

maybe prison scared him straight

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    i graduated from fresno ST a few years back...i live in the modesto area dipshit...fresno ST has a grip of hot latina/asian women...did u even attend a D1 school smartass?
    Habla Espanol?

Naw bro, D3 and a little known school called NYU.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    Habla Espanol?

Naw bro, D3 and a little known school called NYU.
    come talk shit when you go to well known school...

SportsMushroom

thank you for the points falconticket

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Before this I thought herpes came to him.

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    come talk shit when you go to well known school...

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Do you guys even realize Kevin Kolb participates enthusiastically in wild hog hunting and got other members of the team into it? Sure, in that case the animal at least has a chance but it's still for the thrill of cruelty. Where do you dumb fukks think your hamburgers come from?

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

i was in the D once, and saw a pit chilling, minding its own business. next thing i knew, some girl rode by on her bike and went right over that pit bull. funny thing is, the dog spoke english and told me it'd bite every little ******* girl that rode a bike because of that little bitch. it's that the same dog, paco?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Do you guys even realize Kevin Kolb participates enthusiastically in wild hog hunting and got other members of the team into it? Sure, in that case the animal at least has a chance but it's still for the thrill of cruelty. Where do you dumb fukks think your hamburgers come from?

so killing pit bulls is the same as eating hamburgers? I don't eat hamburgers btw or red meat.... but eating meat for food is hardly the same as killing dogs for amusement. It's not like Mike Vick was hungry and eating these dogs. It's a not a cultural thing. Anyway I don't wish anything on Vick and i'm not saying he deserves to get injured playing football. I was just responding to someone saying vick didn't do anything wrong.

seems like there are a ton of injuries around the league right now.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post

so killing pit bulls is the same as eating hamburgers? I don't eat hamburgers btw or red meat.... but eating meat for food is hardly the same as killing dogs for amusement. It's not like Mike Vick was hungry and eating these dogs. It's a not a cultural thing. Anyway I don't wish anything on Vick and i'm not saying he deserves to get injured playing football. I was just responding to someone saying vick didn't do anything wrong.

seems like there are a ton of injuries around the league right now.
    Youtube some "factory farm" videos and you'll see it's pretty fukking brutal the way people get their food.

And it is a cultural thing, just like baiting deer with hormones and then shooting them and mounting their head on the wall is a cultural thing for a lot of white people.

NFL players for the most part are dikks, not role models. I don't see why people still single out Vick after he did his time and really atoned. And the Philly fans pulling for Kolb going on about how Vick "killed animals for fun" are the biggest ignorant hypocrites because of the aforementioned hog hunting thing.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

so Kolb is a hog hunter eh?? sounds crazy. Hell nah they ain't role models. 85% of NFL football players would be in Jail if it wasn't for playing in the NFL

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Youtube some "factory farm" videos and you'll see it's pretty fukking brutal the way people get their food. And it is a cultural thing, just like baiting deer with hormones and then shooting them and mounting their head on the wall is a cultural thing for a lot of white people. NFL players for the most part are dikks, not role models. I don't see why people still single out Vick after he did his time and really atoned. And the Philly fans pulling for Kolb going on about how Vick "killed animals for fun" are the biggest ignorant hypocrites because of the aforementioned hog hunting thing.
    vick had a whole operations running where he participated in torture and killing of dogs
    they also transported dogs across states, all of which is illegal
    wat kolb does is legal, i dunno much about hunting, i just hope someone gets to eat those hogs =D

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

bump

First 1234