beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Romo

With Fractured Ribs played a great game guy deserves some credit in this one.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

When he wins some playoff games with a loaded team then maybe he will get some credit.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    When he wins some playoff games with a loaded team then maybe he will get some credit.
    Exactly

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Oh i expect Romo haters to keep talkin smack i have been one of them. 345 2 tds amazing performance today with fractured ribs. Yes he gave away the game yesterday. But also threw for over 300 against the Jets. Great job today ROMO!!!!!!!!!

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

15 Units on Cowboys ML today. Man is an Icon in my mind right now. Props ROMO!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

for once beerman is right.... well played today romo.. the guy is a solid qb and can be very good qb in this league if he just doesnt make the stupid plays with the game on the line

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Anyone who questions Romos ability or desire or toughness is probably just a jealous Cowboy hater. It's amazing how jealous people are of a team that hasn't won in over a decade.

Tony is a very good Qb, he just needs to be less reckless. Great game today, but just like when he does a bonehead thing: its only one game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Dallas lost to Jets (9/11!) mostly because of him and now he gets the win even with an injury.

Well, well, well.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Romo is a good QB. And I don't get people who act like the Cowboys are stacked with talent. Lets be honest, it's not like they have a serious running threat, and it's not like he has an Andre Johnson. Miles Austin and Dez are nice, but they aren't Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison. And last year Dez was a rookie.

Cowboys have never been "stacked" with talent IMO over the past few years.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

they were pretty stacked with TO, miles, roy williams, barber, and witten back in what was it, 2008? that offense was loaded

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

How long til people realize that Miles Austin is more of a product of Tony Romo, and less a product of being a great talent. I mean come on guys.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Romo is a good, not great qb and you'd barely hear about him if he wasn't on the cowboys. Take a look at tonight's game. Matt Ryan has already accomplished more in his career and gets a fraction of the coverage as romo.

Jerry jones had a recycled story shown for the second time on 60 minutes because his franchise dominated over 15 years ago.

Call me jealous but I actually like the cowboys. They win me lots of money fading them in December.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Tony Romo has the Highest QB rating of all time in the 4th quarter .....

People always overlook the great games he plays and focus one or two bad games he has had

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Romo is a good, not great qb and you'd barely hear about him if he wasn't on the cowboys. Take a look at tonight's game. Matt Ryan has already accomplished more in his career and gets a fraction of the coverage as romo.

Jerry jones had a recycled story shown for the second time on 60 minutes because his franchise dominated over 15 years ago.

Call me jealous but I actually like the cowboys. They win me lots of money fading them in December.
    Explain ...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Yeah I should have said just as much as....was going with rookie of the year but that's meaningless. Anyway they're both second tier qb's. Nothing more, nothing less.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

Explain ...
    Yes, please do. I insist....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SportsPedagogy

Romo has the 4th highest career QB rating of all time. people always discredit the great games he plays. he has one playoff win to ryans 0 , but winning a playoff game is a team effort.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Well, hater, what has he accomplished? All I hear is crickets...