wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i will buy you an ipad

get temp tattoo on your forehead that says " i like c o c k"

and make a video you going to walmart

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing comes close, and there are browsers that are Flash compatible anyway.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by slatter View Post
    On the iPad?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    i will buy you an ipad

get temp tattoo on your forehead that says " i like c o c k"

and make a video you going to walmart
    Rofl

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slatter View Post
    hows that possible when flash can't even be installed?

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    hows that expandable media and open source working for ya with your ipad? it doesn't have flash player nor a fukkin usb port for that matter
    Chill out man, I am an open source developer actually, so I hear your point. I can't stand Apple's closed stance on most issues. But even with my qualms about Apple's software development model, the device itself just cannot be beaten. Everything from the hardware to the operating system is just years ahead of other companies. I was in denial for a long time as well. But if you go ask other companies how they feel about it (and the iPhone and iPod), they will tell you honestly that they were beaten badly, and they cannot catch up to their touchscreen. Look at the multitude of failed products that haven't beaten the iPod, iPhone or iPad yet. The list just goes on and on. It frustrates me too, Apple is so annoying, but they have continued to win for the past 10 years.

As far as Flash, people really just need to let go of Flash. It is a 90s technology created to have a very rich media experience on the web. It served its purpose - a stop gap measure to get us to a media-enabled web. And finally it is here... it's called HTML 5. The web is all about openness and information. Requiring a proprietary media stack tied to Adobe is not the way of the future. HTML 5 gives us everything we need and we will never need Flash again. It's time to let go. Yes you will still need it occasionally, but for the most part, you can have a good web experience without it. Flash is no longer cool. In 10 years, it will not exist, period.

And BTW I do have a USB port on my iPad, there is an add-on connector for that. I plug all sorts of devices into it, including a recording device that I can plug my guitar or vocal mic into and record live.

It can't be beaten. I have a feeling Amazon's new tablet will be the best competitor yet, but don't hold your breath.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

IPAD is the nuts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fishhead send me one

First 12