opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Question regarding renewing my PRO status....

First off, I absolutely hate that I am now one of those annoying "PRO" question thread makers. I assure you this is the ONLY thing I have in common with ttwarrior.

Herein lies my confusion....I originally signed up as a PRO at The Greek. Since that is clearly not an option for me any longer, can I simply forward my +$200 account info I currently have at Bookmaker (as well as several other approved books)? Or do I need to set up a new account at one of the other approved books at which I am not currently funded?

I'm fine with either option, just want to get it done correctly the first time. The option of renewing my PRO status is a no-brainer for me.....as I already am a degenerate gambler who throws away $200 of my money with great regularity, so why not get a little something for it??

Many thanks in advance. And, as always, much love!

Best-

Opie

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

they'll probably make you go heritage-exactly or a new book. but im not sure.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I believe you will have to make a new account with one of the sponsored books Opie.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    they'll probably make you go heritage-exactly or a new book. but im not sure.
    Already a player at Heritage, but strangely enough, Heritage is not an approved book to renew PRO status. Not sure why its not??

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    I believe you will have to make a new account with one of the sponsored books Opie.
    Kind of what I'm thinking as well. Looks like I may be a new Bodog player soon!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

They won't let you use an existing account, must be a new one.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

sbr wont let me renew my pro status..... i have to deposit back into 5crimes and im not doing that. they need to make it easier to renew.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Donate to charity.