iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    i guess you dont realize that previous odds had mayweather a favorite...so why is it that you or anyone else thinks floyd would automatically lose??? do some reseach son and stick to 13inch tvs... what on earth makes you think floyd is scared of any man, at any size? throw more money at floyd and he is game...why agree to a 50-50 purse when one guy is an obvious cheat and is basically dodging an agreement to be tested that wouldnt have any bearing on the fight at all (except prove he takes something illegal)...have pac agree to the terms or give floyd more money for fighting a guy who is juicing...thats how you get the fight to happen...
    a favorite has never lost

you are arguing with someone that isn't even in this thread (not aao)

You're right, steroids don't help, Manny would have no shot vs. Floyd even if he was juicing...

Pacquaio doesn't deserve half the money, even though the guy is international, with way more fans than Floyd...

Manny would whoop on Floyd for the same reason Bonds hit 73 HR's in a year he maybe seen 250 hittable pitches!! If Floyd could beat Manny, the fight would have already happened!!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Ortiz is hungry... I will take hungry over cocky anyday. I will lay a small bet down against Floyd. Since I cant stand the guy I want to cash in if he loses

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    a favorite has never lost

you are arguing with someone that isn't even in this thread (not aao)

You're right, steroids don't help, Manny would have no shot vs. Floyd even if he was juicing...

Pacquaio doesn't deserve half the money, even though the guy is international, with way more fans than Floyd...

Manny would whoop on Floyd for the same reason Bonds hit 73 HR's in a year he maybe seen 250 hittable pitches!! If Floyd could beat Manny, the fight would have already happened!!
    Floyd isnt scared of anyone, remember ....he fought the big show?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep driving the line down, Ortiz fans.

HBO should win an Emmy for their mind control of non-boxing followers.

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Keep driving the line down, Ortiz fans.

HBO should win an Emmy for their mind control of non-boxing followers.
    It's amazing, isn't it?

Did these people learn nothing from the previous 24/7s? I guess if Hatton and Marquez couldn't do it, Ortiz is the guy right? Ridiculous.

Interesting to note, line is plummeting in Vegas as casual fans bet Ortiz, but the offshores are holding fairly steady. The offshores don't want to drop the Floyd # and take sharp action. They know who is going to win.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Yes, yes...

REAL Boxing followers love REAL boxing, that's why they love Floyd, the scared bitch inside the ring(counter-puncher,manny) and the scared bitch outside the ring(10-300Lbs bodyguards around him)

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

as much as i'd love to see floyd get knocked out i think he takes it in decision

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    It's amazing, isn't it?

Did these people learn nothing from the previous 24/7s? I guess if Hatton and Marquez couldn't do it, Ortiz is the guy right? Ridiculous.

Interesting to note, line is plummeting in Vegas as casual fans bet Ortiz, but the offshores are holding fairly steady. The offshores don't want to drop the Floyd # and take sharp action. They know who is going to win.

Both the Greek and Pinnacle have dropped the line considerably
    I grabbed it early at +600 for a few bills

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

iifold/aao...you simply dont understand anything about the politics of the sport...i wont beat you up for it son, but seriously, you have no idea what is going on...you think you do and its an okay opinion, but simple fact is you dont... manny has all but admitted that he takes supplements that wont allow him to pass blood tests...take away the unfair adv. or give floyd more money and its on...bottom line...close your cokksucker and learn something son

iifold
    Update your status

iifold/aao...you simply dont understand anything about the politics of the sport...i wont beat you up for it son, but seriously, you have no idea what is going on...you think you do and its an okay opinion, but simple fact is you dont... manny has all but admitted that he takes supplements that wont allow him to pass blood tests...take away the unfair adv. or give floyd more money and its on...bottom line...close your cokksucker and learn something son
    the politics

yeah, to pimp you idiots for the most money possible...

why are you so mad? sound like a disgruntled bookie with broke clientele...

I don't know what this aao guy did to you but I'm sick of arguing with you just because you think I am him...

go for a walk pal, the internet is killing you...

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Seems like a lot of action is starting to come in on Ortiz, but pretty soon it will probably be driven the other direction with ballers like Dana White laying down $1,000,000+ on Mayweather.

raydog

im not mad, buddy... in fact, ive had a great last few weeks...i just cant stand stupidity and thats what you are offering...someone is trying to tell you the reason why a fight wont take place and you insist on running and uneducated mouth about it...its frustrating and why i have almost stopped posting here all together...you fukking kids are ridiculous...

fwiw, books know who wins the fight...the better the price they offer for Ortiz, the more square money they have to pay the guys betting mayweather...ill teach you something if you just ask

iifold
    Update your status

im not mad, buddy... in fact, ive had a great last few weeks...i just cant stand stupidity and thats what you are offering...someone is trying to tell you the reason why a fight wont take place and you insist on running and uneducated mouth about it...its frustrating and why i have almost stopped posting here all together...you fukking kids are ridiculous...

fwiw, books know who wins the fight...the better the price they offer for Ortiz, the more square money they have to pay the guys betting mayweather...ill teach you something if you just ask
    I don't claim to know everything about boxing... but there are a couple things I know..

-It is a business BEFORE it is a sport, that's why guys like Don King make it to the top..

-Mayweather WILL NOT lose tonight...

-Why do you think MMA left them in the dust? they have the best fighters fight each other all the time.. Meanwhile, we are still arguing about some Manny/Floyd fight that still hasn't happened..

-The quicker we tell boxing to fukk off and not watch this bullshit they try to sell us, the quicker we will see the fight we all want to see...

-If you pay money to watch tonights fight you are fukkin stupid...

That is what I know..

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Mayweaher wins but it goes over 10 rounds

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I see the angle in Mayweather loses

Maybe this other guy cannot be bought

If so they have to give him a lot of cash to fall down

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

no way ortiz beats floyd, he probably gets KTFO

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good chance i beat you!

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    I don't claim to know everything about boxing... but there are a couple things I know..

-It is a business BEFORE it is a sport, that's why guys like Don King make it to the top..

-Mayweather WILL NOT lose tonight...

-Why do you think MMA left them in the dust? they have the best fighters fight each other all the time.. Meanwhile, we are still arguing about some Manny/Floyd fight that still hasn't happened..

-The quicker we tell boxing to fukk off and not watch this bullshit they try to sell us, the quicker we will see the fight we all want to see...

-If you pay money to watch tonights fight you are fukkin stupid...

That is what I know..
    this ppv will be better than 90% of the ufc ppv's sheep have paid for in the last 5 yrs.... boxing isnt dead and isnt going anywhere...clueless people such as yourself say its dead because all you see are shitty ass ufc ppv's every other week...why do you think the ufc has free fights tonight and next weekend is their ppv??? because they dont want to compete with hbo boxing ppv...

mayweather isnt dodging pacquiao and thats been my point this entire thread..you can think what you want and you are entitled to that opinion, of course...but im just telling you that you are wrong. anyways, have a good gambling day bud

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

this ppv will be better than 90% of the ufc ppv's sheep have paid for in the last 5 yrs.... boxing isnt dead and isnt going anywhere...clueless people such as yourself say its dead because all you see are shitty ass ufc ppv's every other week...why do you think the ufc has free fights tonight and next weekend is their ppv??? because they dont want to compete with hbo boxing ppv...

mayweather isnt dodging pacquiao and thats been my point this entire thread..you can think what you want and you are entitled to that opinion, of course...but im just telling you that you are wrong. anyways, have a good gambling day bud
    ha Who the woman in ur avatar?

raydog

thats zeta and the old lady he has been having sexual relations with ... i think she might have a granddaughter his age...

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Rooting for Ortiz, but in no way betting on him. True he looked 'bigger' at the weigh in, but Floyd is so damn fast. No question, Floyd takes this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

thats zeta and the old lady he has been having sexual relations with ... i think she might have a granddaughter his age...
    WOW...just WOW

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

they're both old anyways

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

I'm pumped to watch this fight tonight. I know Ortiz doesn't have much of a chance, but still.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Thanks to my BOXING TEAM, I'm on under 11.5 rounds +125

And also on for a little bit: Floyd to win in round 1-3 +1400

Floyd to win in 4-6 +900

Floyd to win in 7-9 +700

Floyd to win in 10-12 +700

If he wins by decision I'm fokked

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thanks to my BOXING TEAM, I'm on under 11.5 rounds +125

And also on for a little bit: Floyd to win in round 1-3 +1400

Floyd to win in 4-6 +900

Floyd to win in 7-9 +700

Floyd to win in 10-12 +700

If he wins by decision I'm fokked
    You're fokked. Really, really fokked. I hope you bet big on Wvladimir like I told you to in chat when he fought Haye recently, at least your loses will be covered.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    You're fokked. Really, really fokked. I hope you bet big on Wvladimir like I told you to in chat when he fought Haye recently, at least your loses will be covered.
    haha you never know... he might knock him out in the first round and then I'll look like a genius

Sadly I didn't bet that fight. I totally forgot to put it in and when I finally remembered, because of the time difference it was over. I've been meaning to send you a PM to let you know but it kept slipping my mind. Glad you made money on it though and thank you for the good tip!

HauntingTheHoly

@Shari

If you'd like, I got another tip for you right now: Hedge out of your bet for tonight. Take the OVER 11.5 rds or "fight goes distance" prop. Even if you lose a bit for sure, it'll be better than losing all of it. Once you see this is correct, PM me in the future before you make any boxing bets.

shari91

@Shari If you'd like, I got another tip for you right now: Hedge out of your bet for tonight. Take the OVER 11.5 rds or "fight goes distance" prop. Even if you lose a bit for sure, it'll be better than losing all of it. Once you see this is correct, PM me in the future before you make any boxing bets.
    So much juice on that over. What about Floyd by decision? I can get that at -130 here.

I wouldn't even be betting this thing if Lou didn't chirp to me about it yesterday and today

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Please explain how "it's obvious" Pacquiao is doing steroids. There has never been any proof or even suspicion until Mayweather started making false claims. Well Mayweather started at 130 and has fought at 154. I think it's pretty obvious he used steroids. And Pacquiao eventually agreed to the blood test with no restrictions. Mayweather is a bitch.
    Manny never agreed to it. The only way he will do it is if he will have at least 2 week before the fight without test. Kinda hard to be a random test when your putting all kinds of time restrictions on it.

I like Manny but I want to see him and Floyd fight and I want Floyd to win. Mostly because of the bullshit with the test. Take the damn test. Its good for boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    Talk all the shit you want about Floyd, but at the end of the day hes picking up atleast 25 million to Ortiz's 2 million. Smart business man, and I see him winning by decision. Unless Mayweathers skill/speed has slightly deteriorated in his time off he is a far superior boxer. Defensively he is just a monster. As far as Pacquiao, its a 2 way street. Floyd is ducking but so is Manny. Take the drug test, and box, plain and simple. No legit reason for Manny to turn it down IMO.
    Someone said they figure Mayweather will get about 40 million for the fight. And Floyd said he Ortiz is going to make 2.5. Mayweather earned it. Its still going to be a nice payday for Ortiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
    Didn't Manny agree to the test, 14 days from the fight just like Floyd asked?
    That could too big of a window in my opinion. Make it random and just take the damn test.

James

HauntingTheHoly

So much juice on that over. What about Floyd by decision? I can get that at -130 here.

I wouldn't even be betting this thing if Lou didn't chirp to me about it yesterday and today
    Ah yeah, juice on the over has gone up. I got it at -140, but I heard it was a little lower than that at open. What is it now where you bet, around -170? I do like the over much better than Floyd by decision, though Floyd by decision at -130 isn't bad and is certainly the most likely outcome. It's not impossible for Ortiz to win a decision.

Edit: And you mean you didn't notice FLOYD in Lou's avatar?? NEVER take advice from people like that, lol. Floyd could be fighting Vitali Klitzscho tonight and Lou might tell you to take floyd by KO in rds 1-3.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

mayweather has dropped from -800 to -525

shari91

Ah yeah, juice on the over has gone up. I got it at -140, but I heard it was a little lower than that at open. What is it now where you bet, around -170? I do like the over much better than Floyd by decision, though Floyd by decision at -130 isn't bad and is certainly the most likely outcome. It's not impossible for Ortiz to win a decision. Edit: And you mean you didn't notice FLOYD in Lou's avatar?? NEVER take advice from people like that, lol. Floyd could be fighting Vitali Klitzscho tonight and Lou might tell you to take floyd by KO in rds 1-3.
    The over is -175 here. Lou only said that he thought Floyd would win but that it's not 100% impossible for Ortiz to fluke a knockout. Then he sent me the link to the weigh-in and now I'm kind of excited about this match after watching Floyd grab Ortiz's throat. I'll take Floyd by decision to cover my butt a bit.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Money May will be 42-0 after tonight.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

The over is -175 here. Lou only said that he thought Floyd would win but that it's not 100% impossible for Ortiz to fluke a knockout. Then he sent me the link to the weigh-in and now I'm kind of excited about this match after watching Floyd grab Ortiz's throat. I'll take Floyd by decision to cover my butt a bit.
    5d has the over at -145

First 12345 Last