ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

What if we ignored all of brahmabulls threads....

Say no one responded to his thread...whether they like him or not.

Just let him keep making his 15 threads a day, and ignore him.

Would we get in trouble, because his suicide note would say "All of SBR ignored me and I needed their attention"

Iwin? LvBound? would we go to jail?

Quit responding to his stupid fukkin threads, HE WILL GO AWAY.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

it might not feel like it now but if brahma stops posting you will miss hm

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

If I was ngates I would wanna know why another fukkin thread about him was started

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

No he's like roxxxane....20 threads a day saying look at me.

make 1 thread, no one will care. But when it spams the first page with all of his threads, it gets old quick.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

You cant reason with this chump. You cant win an argument with a 4yr old. Will never open another thread of his again. Hope everyone else does the same.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    You cant reason with this chump. You cant win an argument with a 4yr old. Will never open another thread of his again. Hope everyone else does the same.

Simple as that....IF no one else goes in and gives him shit or anything like that, then he will disappear.

Easy.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

true ...

scott hall would murder the rock anyway

LOVE "the bad guy"

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by JGILL50 View Post
    scott hall would murder the rock anyway

oh brother

the rock would turn his boot sideways and stick it so far up Scott Hall's candy ass, the boot would come out of his mouth

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem is his trolls continue to feed him

He went bust on heavy chalk and disappeared for weeks

He will go broke again its only a matter of time b4 hes gone for good

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

You can never get everyone to agree to stop replying to certain threads.

Only way it would work would be if there was a deterrent, like post in his thread and you lose 50 points, or post in his thread and get banned for a day.

Same thing with any of the warriors, bateman, taylor, HenryHill and several other forum trolls/attention whores.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You can never get everyone to agree to stop replying to certain threads.

Only way it would work would be if there was a deterrent, like post in his thread and you lose 50 points, or post in his thread and get banned for a day.

Same thing with any of the warriors, bateman, taylor, HenryHill and several other forum trolls/attention whores.
    and believe it or not people prolly like this guy and follow his picks

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by JGILL50 View Post
    and believe it or not people prolly like this guy and follow his picks
    I definitely don't follow his picks because I'm not willing to swallow that much chalk every day but the guy is kind of funny. I, and so many others, have tried repeatedly to help him out with a few basic gambling principles. Doesn't have to stop betting on Chalky McChalkersons but just 101 stuff that most people know. He doesn't want a bar of it so now I just look at him as entertainment.

He has to know that no one takes him seriously and hopefully he's having fun with it too. Like I told someone earlier: He's not calling people homophobic or racist slurs, he's not trolling threads (people are coming into his threads), he's not abusing SBR employees, he's not abusing posters via PM, he's not scamming points - so to me he's just another mini BW wannabe who is at least a bit cleaner with their approach. And you guys have the option of ignoring him. Not thread titles obviously but since he rarely jumps in other threads, you can almost delete him from your existence completely simply by not going into his threads.

Oh - and no, he's definitely not an SBR employee. Yes, I do believe there's a good chance he's a ghost but I have no f'n clue who and there's no proof so as far as I'm concerned, I'll just post to the baby oiled up, crisply tanned poster with the genetically perfect face as per bodybuilding.com

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I definitely don't follow his picks because I'm not willing to swallow that much chalk every day but the guy is kind of funny. I, and so many others, have tried repeatedly to help him out with a few basic gambling principles. Doesn't have to stop betting on Chalky McChalkersons but just 101 stuff that most people know. He doesn't want a bar of it so now I just look at him as entertainment. He has to know that no one takes him seriously and hopefully he's having fun with it too. Like I told someone earlier: He's not calling people homophobic or racist slurs, he's not trolling threads (people are coming into his threads), he's not abusing SBR employees, he's not abusing posters via PM, he's not scamming points - so to me he's just another mini BW wannabe who is at least a bit cleaner with their approach. And you guys have the option of ignoring him. Not thread titles obviously but since he rarely jumps in other threads, you can almost delete him from your existence completely simply by not going into his threads. Oh - and no, he's definitely not an SBR employee. Yes, I do believe there's a good chance he's a ghost but I have no f'n clue who and there's no proof so as far as I'm concerned, I'll just post to the baby oiled up, crisply tanned poster with the genetically perfect face as per bodybuilding.com
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave JGILL50 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You can never get everyone to agree to stop replying to certain threads. Only way it would work would be if there was a deterrent, like post in his thread and you lose 50 points, or post in his thread and get banned for a day. Same thing with any of the warriors, bateman, taylor, HenryHill and several other forum trolls/attention whores.