BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Bash highlights video hosted by BodogBecky...

...and brought to you by CalvinAyre.com! Great times in CR, enjoy and see you next year

SBR Bash 2011 in Costa Rica Highlights

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not bad video

surprised DAX looked the way he did
    IWIN and Mugs looked sharp

Becky put some sort of chemicals in her hair, not that bad
    She probably put a hair too much bleach in mixture but it probably faded out

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    not bad video

surprised DAX looked the way he did
    IWIN and Mugs looked sharp

HA! I was hoping the editors would include some footage from your skype call during the dinner, jjgold- very good stuff! Ya, agree about my hair, the sun from CR bleached it out when I went jogging in the AMs. It's darker now, I fixed it!

You coming next year or what?!

jjgold

Becky I am a target in CR, I have no clue how many book owners or past book owners want a piece of me
    I would need security 24hrs a day or not feel comfortable
    If BoFDog pays for it I would consider it

Go to Vegas and I will meet you their in open land only, your a woman but look kind of dangerous and no idea who you work for and who your connected with.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy. Hey JJ you really think you're qualified to judge when your idea of hair styling is going to the ball shiner at the bowling alley on the shore with a bottle of turtle wax and putting your dome in it? Unreal.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

morning Becky and GREAT job on the video!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post

This guy. Hey JJ you really think you're qualified to judge when your idea of hair styling is going to the ball shiner at the bowling alley on the shore with a bottle of turtle wax and putting your dome in it? Unreal.
    Son I have been playing with hair dyes since 25 years old, always had color issues with my rug

Who the fuk are you??? Have you ever been in the sun in the AM and your hair is the exact fukkin match and by 3:00PM it is fukkin orange???? NO......you have not, my hair is fake and have had that fukkin pressure on me forever so I know how to react quickly with chemicals and make it match identical to my natural side colors that are real. Becky made a mistake and I spotted it, her hair still looked good but she put a hair too much bleach in it, yes I can teach her how to do exact matches.

Son this is not your game, I have more experience than 25 year exp[experienced hair stylists

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

That's bodog Becky? Meeooww nice vid CR looked like a blast

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Son I have been playing with hair dyes since 25 years old, always had color issues with my rug

Who the fuk are you??? Have you ever been in the sun in the AM and your hair is the exact fukkin match and by 3:00PM it is fukkin orange???? NO......you have not, my hair is fake and have had that fukkin pressure on me forever so I know how to react quickly with chemicals and make it match identical to my natural side colors that are real. Becky made a mistake and I spotted it, her hair still looked good but she put a hair too much bleach in it, yes I can teach her how to do exact matches.

Son this is not your game, I have more experience than 25 year exp[experienced hair stylists
    If you've been matching colors on your rug for 25 years you're an inept mother fukker because every time I see you with it on it looks like a fukkin wet rat. You're better off scraping up the rest of your side hair as it falls off your bald ass head from the bottom of the fukkin shower pasting it together with some Elmers glue and going to wear it that way. And if you need the glue just get it from Jeffrey's school kit god knows he needs enough of that shit to paste the gold stars and sparkles on his construction paper art at the retard academy.

jjgold

Side note...........wearing $1500 rug as we speak that is undetectable
    Called in an engineer to help me and he charged nothing

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

On a side note i'll wrestle you naked in a sewer for 12 betpoints.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

That short clip of Mug after yesterday's thread made my week.

Great video Becky!

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

You bald fukk......trying to give hair advice now?? God knows how long you havent had hair, so who should listen to you??
    Next thing we'll see is you giving advice on women and how to get laid.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Highlights Becky, awesome job

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Last edited by BIGDAY; 09-16-11 at 09:32 AM.

BodogBecky

bobbyfk, Bo$$ Bet$, FuzzyDunlop, and 305 GURU, thank you so much- I loved every minute of my time in CR with SBR & community!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Becky, it has come to my attention there are certain members of the forum at large that have a particularly offensive name that they substitute for the name Bodog before your name Becky. Now I am determined to hunt down these rapscallions because your honor is at stake. I find it scandalous, don't you?

On the off chance you don't find it scandalous...how bout dinner?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please, por favor, due to the fact that SBR has the Bodog square odds up all day it messes with my head... do you think you could ask Calvin to give me square odds just for the rest of football season?? Give it as a prize to some lucky SBR poster? I floated the idea to SBR several times, but they didn't seem to think you would go for it. lol Great job in Costa!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Great times! First class poker tourney I. A truly beautiful place.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    You bald fukk......trying to give hair advice now?? God knows how long you havent had hair, so who should listen to you??
    Next thing we'll see is you giving advice on women and how to get laid.

fyk you

I have a clue about fashion

Good recap of the bash though

Walker looks like he is 40 years old