House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

My bad,I thought the thread read "Mississippi backers LOL" I guess I read into it the wrong way......But I wasn't talking about any one person, I wouldn't do that I was talking about all of you Bulldog retard backers......what the hell were you thinking! I love you guys but come on

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Regardless, agreeing with this guy is just going to make you look like an idiot
    ?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. I was a big advocate of playing LSU over Miss. State this entire week. I'm not trying to rub it in anyone's face. I'm wrong plenty of the time as well. That being said, LSU was the right play and I still fail to see what anyone saw in taking Miss. State other than the fact that they perceived it to be the "sharp" side just because of the low line.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot that bet on Miss. State. I just failed to see the logic in taking a fringe top 25 team against what might be the best team in the nation. I understand anything's possible, it's hard to win the road, etc. but LSU is far superior talent wise and I didn't see Miss. State doing anything against their defense.

For some reason people don't believe in LSU. I'm not sure what else they have to do after destroying Oregon.

If a top ranked team is going to get upset this week, it's probably going to be my Sooners.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Like i said, I decided to keep the spreadsheet with everything starting aug.1st donk. Its been 1 deleted pick cuz of error. All my plays that are posted in my thread are on the sheet. Unlike u who only posted 8 plays in all ur time here and went 1-7 and never posted plays again
    hey cheat, when will you release your 2nd 2 months vacation play with 8 stacks of airbet?

can't wait to fade it and make money.. can't also wait for you looooong vacation again..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    It is unbelievably tragic one guy has nearly 4000 posts attacking one of SBR's most respected cappers.
    the fukk is this idiot saying.. paco is the no. 1 racist here you fukk.. check his posts.. guy has the most racist and inappropriate posts of all time.. you must be a retard for saying that shit..

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

lol

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. I was a big advocate of playing LSU over Miss. State this entire week. I'm not trying to rub it in anyone's face. I'm wrong plenty of the time as well. That being said, LSU was the right play and I still fail to see what anyone saw in taking Miss. State other than the fact that they perceived it to be the "sharp" side just because of the low line.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot that bet on Miss. State. I just failed to see the logic in taking a fringe top 25 team against what might be the best team in the nation. I understand anything's possible, it's hard to win the road, etc. but LSU is far superior talent wise and I didn't see Miss. State doing anything against their defense.

For some reason people don't believe in LSU. I'm not sure what else they have to do after destroying Oregon.

If a top ranked team is going to get upset this week, it's probably going to be my Sooners.
    Jarret Lee easily played the best game of his career tonight, which I didnt see coming. If he plays like he has in the past this game comes down to the wire for either side. Congrats to those who won, ill take the loss, its one game. Just saying quoting this douche and then agreeing with him makes you look bad because he's a lightning rod for negativity that he brings on himself.

home dogs ats during the week, all the bets on LSU with no line movement were a couple reasons to look at MSU apart from actual play on the field though, fwiw.

Congrats on the hit.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Daimo dude, i was on LSU but have u never lost a bet? Grow the fuk up pal. I want everyone on here to win except fuks like u that just want to see fellow chit chatters as opie would say like us do bad

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    My bad,I thought the thread read "Mississippi backers LOL" I guess I read into it the wrong way......But I wasn't talking about any one person, I wouldn't do that I was talking about all of you Bulldog retard backers......what the hell were you thinking! I love you guys but come on
    they are also hamburgers..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Jarret Lee easily played the best game of his career tonight, which I didnt see coming. If he plays like he has in the past this game comes down to the wire for either side. Congrats to those who won, ill take the loss, its one game. Just saying quoting this douche and then agreeing with him makes you look bad because he's a lightning rod for negativity that he brings on himself. home dogs ats during the week, all the bets on LSU with no line movement were a couple reasons to look at MSU apart from actual play on the field though, fwiw. Congrats on the hit.
    Home dogs are great and all but you still have to play the game. Teams don't win because they are at home or because they are an underdog. I understand the line movement angle as well. During the week I said several times that LSU was still a great play despite the line not moving. If it was as easy as playing the line everyone could be rich but it's not. All week I just wanted to see some real angle for backing Miss. State such as a matchup issue or something. All I saw were things like, "they cancelled class".

I have my own rankings I go off of and I have LSU #1 followed by Alabama and Oregon. Heck, I have my alma mater at #4 and as much as I hope it doesn't happen, I think Florida State has a great shot at beating them this week. Taking what I percieved to be one of the best teams in the nation against a team that is probably not even top 25 worthy was a pretty easy gamble for me.

As for Jarret Lee's play, I'm not sure why you're surprised. Miss. State's defense got shredded by Auburn last week. Also, it wouldn't have mattered if Lee didn't play great because Miss. State only scored 6 points. LSU would have won anyway.

I guess it really depends on what you got the spread at. I took LSU as soon as I saw the line at -3. Some people got Miss. State at +4.5. If you had Miss. State +4.5. I wouldn't say it that bad of a play.

I'm not claiming to be right all the time as I obviously lose some, I just never bought into this Miss. State pick. It was way too trendy. Trendy underdog picks tend to lose.

Good luck on the next one.

First 12