RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

gates, why is it you think you get under my skin and I hold a grudge, act hostile etc etc? I never start in a thread calling you out for anything, but somehow its always you that comes after 1 of my posts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would Fuk like 1000 girls at $100 a pop

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just had to laugh, when you said "sit back and learn something...instead of picking losers all the time"

It's obvious that I'm still under your skin, otherwise you wouldn't be making remarks like that. It's ok. I wish you the best of luck. I've probably posted in 3-4 threads of yours in a year, that I was on the other side. And I couldn't even recall the last time.

But yes I know I'm under your skin, and I don't try to be, but for some reason you can't let it go, that I argued with you a couple times 6-8 months ago.

When was the last time we argued? When was the last time that I came in right after 1 of your posts and starting talking shit? See that right there shows that you still think I come in and want to start an argument with you, just because I have a couple times before. Showing once again you still have something against me.

lighten up. But please find the last time I went against you, because I couldn't tell ya when it was.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

It could be a life changer if you use it wisely. You can invest it in a home or go on vacation for a year.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Would put it towards some of the ridiculous tax bills we get every damn year.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12