paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I took em +4.5 yesterday afternoon.

GL

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They don't have a shot. LSU will steamroll them.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Miss. State seems too trendy.

I've seen quite a few people that like Miss. State on this board. The public usually isn't that good at picking underdogs. Besides the line, which says play Miss. State, what advantages do you people think MSU has over LSU.

I mean really, are people taking MSU just because of the line??? LSU is a far superior football team.

I understand it's on the road on a Thursday but still.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know lsu has owned miss st. but if they can get senior rb Vick Ballard going early and the oline gives Relf some time they might make it interesting, imo GL fellas

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

LSU easy

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

scares me when i see all the play on lsu

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I've seen quite a few people that like Miss. State on this board. The public usually isn't that good at picking underdogs. Besides the line, which says play Miss. State, what advantages do you people think MSU has over LSU.

I mean really, are people taking MSU just because of the line??? LSU is a far superior football team.

Quarterback position. Have u seen games played by Jarret Lee?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Yes they have a shot, and dont be suprised if they win outright

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Quarterback position. Have u seen games played by Jarret Lee?
    LSU doesn't win with quarterback play. They do it with defense and running the football. Jefferson sucked as much as Lee. It doesn't really who LSU's QB is. I said that before the Oregon game whenever everyone thought Oregon was going to roll LSU.

LSU's defense beats the hell out of the other team's offense. They force turnovers and give their offense a short field. Hell, LSU's defense might even score a few TDs.

Defense, winning the turnover battle, and special teams wins it for LSU.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waaaaay more people on this board on LSU than MSU. And you can throw out a lot of superiority when its a dogfight on the road during the week. Im playin MSU, no lock or anything but im takin the points.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

most guys will take them at Post for about +175 ML

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Miss st +4.5 at bodog

phillysfinest4
    phillysfinest4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Im on msu

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

funny, everybody was raving about msu before the auburn game, now everybody jumps off after one game. Great bounceback spot as a thursday night home dog. LSU still thinking about their Oregon win. No reason to have +3 though with all the 3.5's out there

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If bet this at +3 you are a dope

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    funny, everybody was raving about msu before the auburn game, now everybody jumps off after one game. Great bounceback spot as a thursday night home dog. LSU still thinking about their Oregon win. No reason to have +3 though with all the 3.5's out there
    lsu thinking about their oregon win. Sorry pal, but you may not be familiar with the southeastern conference.
    Lsu has plenty to look forward to after this game. On the road to morgantown. then 3 of the next 5 games are against an opponent that has won the national championship in the last 5 years.
    why in the hell would they be thinking about an oregon win, that statement is absurd.
    Lsu covers big here.
    Funny how you describe 'everybody' too, since there were plenty of people on the auburn side of that line.
    I think the only people (everybody) that was one mississippi state were the ones creating threads about backing mstate. (hint hint)

good luck with your play.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Some people cap QB's, some people cap RB's and some WR's but the sharps cap the line of scrimmage and that is where the battle is going to be won by LSU.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Ill take the +3.5

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Ill take the +3.5
    Yeah take the 6 on your cardinals too and they get blistered as well this weekend.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'll take the points for sure.....Waiting right before game-time tomorrow to hopefully get the best value. It's more about an instincts play here where I think Mississippi St will give LSU everything they got and lay it all on the line in this one.......That plus being an SEC home-game on Thursday night where some crazy shit can happen. I believe Mississippi State is tough and talented enough to hang toe-to-toe in this matchup

Won't be that surprised if LSU wins by 7 or something, and I'm certainly not suggesting to bet big at all, but it's just how I feel in this one

Should be a great game, I'm excited for it

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'll take the points for sure.....Waiting right before game-time tomorrow to hopefully get the best value. It's more about an instincts play here where I think Mississippi St will give LSU everything they got and lay it all on the line in this one.......That plus being an SEC home-game on Thursday night where some crazy shit can happen. I believe Mississippi State is tough and talented enough to hang toe-to-toe in this matchup

Won't be that surprised if LSU wins by 7 or something, and I'm certainly not suggesting to bet big at all, but it's just how I feel in this one

Should be a great game, I'm excited for it
    hope crazy shit happens, i know Lsu is the better team but i went small and took the points
    BOL to everybody

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miss St +1.5 1st half.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

2 great angles working in MSU's favor.

+3.5 FTW

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

86% of the betting world is on LSU Spread and ML. Public is not backing an underdog. I like Miss. State but waiting to see if I can get better line.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I got LSU -3. The Mad Hatter is will make it work.

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You really think about taking +3.5?

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

I love the so-called 'sharps' on MSU. The better team covers without a doubt. LSU > Miss St.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    I love the so-called 'sharps' on MSU. The better team covers without a doubt. LSU > Miss St.
    I hope I will be able to find you tomorrow night when the game concludes.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    I hope I will be able to find you tomorrow night when the game concludes.

I'm always easy to find. I don't run and hide if I pick a game wrong. Hell, if State covers, I will be the first one to give you major props Machine.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    This doesnt make much sense to me, why would LSU be thinking about Oregon, their better than them, defense wins games. If anything, to me MSU is in more of a let down spot, look how they lost. Their passing game is overrated to me also.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Honestly the points dont mean shit in this game if your taking MSU . Im still undecided who I like in this game. But if your playing MSU you should be playing the moneyline. because this game wont come down to 3 points. and +4.5 points means nothing in this spot if your on LSU because you already think their gonna steam roll MSU. And if you think MSU is gonna win this game then whast the purpose of the +3.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

man i hate the
    "its thursday night and crazy things happen" talk

do people actually factor this crap into their decisions

LastSonKal-El
    LastSonKal-El's Avatar Become A Pro!

only one way to know where to bet here, get brock lander here and see who he likes, then.........................fade

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

miss state was overrated to start. People are on them now only because of what they were suppose to be at this point. State has no defense and lsu is not the greatest but they will get the job done. State has a good offense but lsu has the top defense in the country. The second half of the state game last week showed me that they can be stopped even by a horrible auburn defense. I don't think state even scores 21 points in this game. I like the under and lsu to cover

12 Last