zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    he's just another idiot who thinks the public loses money long term because they get crushed and lose 70% of their bets ATS
    I cant believe people think its that easy. I bet he'll be right here after the games saying he took all winners, like he has said all week haha.

thorskin
    thorskin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Offense was not in sync at all last week for Titans. The D-Line looked small as well losing most of the battles. Just think it will be too much for Titans this week.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I think BAL covers a five point spread but I don't think TENN is getting enough credit. CJ was certainly out of form and M Hasselbeck can still play decent ball. BAL played lights out last game to beat the crap out of their big brother PITT. I'll probably take BAL and give the points but definitely still going through games and watching injuries, etc. Good luck

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

You cant be this dumb. You make one thread where you think the line is way off on a game and theres no way the Titans cover, and then the next thread you make is about how Vegas wants everyone to win 50% of the time.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

is Ravens ML safe?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

or is Lions ML a better play? or both

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

for everybody here who thinks the titans have a chance to win this game. Read this article with opinions on the game from a bunch of titans fan sportswriters

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/201...ors-and-rsikes

you know it's looking horrible when your own fans (who are usually ridiculously biased) are expecting a thorough and complete beatdown

DReese
    To be frank, I've never been less excited to watch a football game in my life. It's not just that I think the Ravens are going to run up the score on us, (though it would be no surprise if they did) it's that I know that any way you slice this game, something is going to make you embarrassed to admit that you like this team at all. Here's a little tidbit to really get the positivity train rolling. Haloti Ngata is one of the strongest men in the NFL. He's a totally dominant force on the inside of an otherwise somewhat underwhelming defense, Suggs and Reed notwithstanding. Don't believe me? Ask Rashard Mendenhall. To some, he's the best player on the team. To almost everyone, he's the best player on the defense. The Titans' interior line is one of the most physically underwhelming units I've ever seen. They're not physical, they're not strong, and they sure as heck aren't very good at what they're supposed to be doing. Does anyone else see the potential for disaster here? If Ngata weren't enough, Terrence "Mount" Cody is also available to mess everything up too. He's massive, so he clogs up a lot of running room, and he's strong in the lower body, even by NFL lineman standards, so that probably means he's going to drive Amano four or five yards back every single play. Also consider that the main issue many scouts had with Cody coming out of college was conditioning. When you're standing next to Ngata on the line, you aren't going to have to worry about going 100% every play.While we're busy double teaming the best defensive tackle in football, Cody will be holding Jake Scott back with one hand while Scott wildly flails his arms. Sorry Jake, I love you, but you really just don't have much of a chance this week. These two are going to create absolute mayhem on the passing and running game much like they did against Pittsburgh last week unless Munchak has some serious tricks up his sleeve. Even then, I don't think it'd help.

In case you can't tell, I'm much more worried about the interior line than anything else. Without it, our non-mobile QB made of glass gets pummeled and our new 50 million dollar man gets broken in half. Arguably their greatest strength is our biggest weakness. The glimmer of hope remains Kenny Britt. He'll need to elevate his game to heights not yet seen for the Titans to have any chance at all. I'm not a believer in Baltimore's corners, so it's not out of the question that Britt can have a monster game.

Ray Rice runs wild on the defense after some questionable tackling and Baltimore's young tight ends have coming out parties. Baltimore's D forces lots of turnovers giving Flacco a short field to work with. The Ravens pick up where they left off in week one on the road to a Super Bowl appearance, someone gets hurt. Mismatches ahoy.
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-14-11 at 03:29 PM.

DrStale

So if the Titans have no chance to win this game then why isnt the line 14? You said yourself that Vegas wants 50% to win and 50% to lose and just collect the juice. Why make the line this low then?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Titans will be a play if it hits +7. This won't be a blowout as many people think.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I took the titans +5.5. Ravens shot there load in week 1. This is a bad spot for them. I dont care how week 1 went. In the nfl one week to another hardly means much. SO many good teams lose when they arent supposed to.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    So if the Titans have no chance to win this game then why isnt the line 14? You said yourself that Vegas wants 50% to win and 50% to lose and just collect the juice. Why make the line this low then?
    50% betting on each side, not 50% win and lose

I don't think you would get any betting on a - 14 line for Baltimore

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Titans are only 2 to 1 dogs and you make it sound like they are 20 to 1.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I took the titans +5.5. Ravens shot there load in week 1. This is a bad spot for them. I dont care how week 1 went. In the nfl one week to another hardly means much. SO many good teams lose when they arent supposed to.

tenesse doesn't have the personnell to keep this game close on most nights

they are gonna get just dominated both on the defensive and offensive line. Their secondary is terrible as well

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

I'm just going to bet on the Ravens.

k13

Since no one is betting on the Titans, who brought this line back to 5.5?

Must be a magical fairy with magical bets.

If vegas is getting 90% action, why would they want more Baltimore money?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Titans are only 2 to 1 dogs and you make it sound like they are 20 to 1.

listen man, anything can happen in football. The ravens can come out and get flacco and rice injured and lose an ugly brawl type game

that's not the point, the point is about making the smart play. Tennesse is gonna be massively overwhelmed at the line of scrimmage both sides of the ball by a vastly superior baltimore offensive and defensive line and that's where the game is gonna be decided

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Since no one is betting on the Titans, who brought this line back to 5.5?

Must be a magical fairy with magical bets.

If vegas is getting 90% action, why would they want more Baltimore money?

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm not one of them.

DrStale

50% betting on each side, not 50% win and lose

I don't think you would get any betting on a - 14 line for Baltimore
    So you think 50% of all people betting this game are just idiots?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

didn't this same nonsense happen on monday night football before the dolphins got thrashed by the patriots??

the answer to your question is "I couldn't care less"

brahmabull117

So you think 50% of all people betting this game are just idiots?

I think 90% of sports bettors are complete idiots, so yes

they see a 6 point home favorite and they think it's free money

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

didn't this same nonsense happen on monday night football before the dolphins got thrashed by the patriots??

Dont really follow the NFL but didnt the Dolphins have a chance to cover at the end of the game?

DrStale

Yes, I am sure thats what they are doing.

If anything its the opposite. The idiots are the ones who look at Baltimore winning big last week, Tennessee losing and then deciding oh my god Baltimore is free money theyre gonna win by 30.

brahmabull117

. The idiots are the ones who look at Baltimore winning big last week, Tennessee losing and then deciding oh my god Baltimore is free money theyre gonna win by 30.

it's not about 1 team having a big week and the other team playing terrible. It's not like I would take arizona to beat the steelers right now or take the redskins to beat the falcons

it's about the matchup between these 2 teams. Tennesse is a bad team with a bad offensive line, no pass rush, no run stopping and no secondary. They have some talent on the offensive side (britt, CJ, etc..) but the game of football is won in the trenches on most nights and the Raven's ferocious defensive line is gonna devour the tennesse weak offensive line. CJ can't run the ball with Ngata and Cody in his face after he gets the handoff and Hasselbeck won't be able to throw the ball to Britt with Terrell Suggs in his face

on the other side of the ball, Ray Rice is gonna have a huge game and flaco should have no problem throwing the ball down the field against a secondary that allowed a 91 QB rating to one of the worst starting QBs in the league (Luke Mccown is horrible)

Dude you have half a dozen tennessee fans/sportswriters who have been watching the team all season/preseason who are predicting that their team will get throttled in this one. Do you think you know more about their team than they do???

k13

No.

Line went from -3.5 to -7 and Dolphins lost like they were supposed to.

Better example is when all the clueless kids like you were all over the Patriots against Jets in the playoffs.
    Talking about the last game how they blew them out and it's going to happen again.

brahmabull117

No. Line went from -3.5 to -7 and Dolphins lost like they were supposed to. Better example is when all the clueless kids like you were all over the Patriots against Jets in the playoffs. Talking about the last game how they blew them out and it's going to happen again.

except that I thought the jets had a great chance to win that game if they could get a pass rush on Brady

the jets aren't massively overwhelmed like the titans are in terms of talent level so this is an awful comparison

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. Line went from -3.5 to -7 and Dolphins lost like they were supposed to. Better example is when all the clueless kids like you were all over the Patriots against Jets in the playoffs. Talking about the last game how they blew them out and it's going to happen again.
    I bet you pounded that too, wow you never lose

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Oh brother

All the squares are on Baltimore here I can assure you, with ridiculous dumbfuk arguments like yours

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Oh brother All the squares are on Baltimore here I can assure you, with ridiculo
    us dumbfuk arguments like yours

oh brother is right

check out how close my "wild prediction" was to the predictions made by long time titans fans that are sportswriters, but I guess you know more about their team than they do right??

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/201...ors-and-rsikes

lol one of them even predicted a 49-10 Ravens beatdown. Makes me prediction look weak in comparison

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

All you "sharps" were on stl, tb, and miami last week for all these same reasons "they will play tough at home"... How did that go for you/ Baltimore is the play. Lock it in now, and then put some more on it later after you young boys get paid on Friday.. and then a little more Sunday before game bc you just cant get enough of this free money that Vegas is giving away...

k13

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    All you "sharps" were on stl, tb, and miami last week for all these same reasons "they will play tough at home"... How did that go for you/ Baltimore is the play. Lock it in now, and then put some more on it later after you young boys get paid on Friday.. and then a little more Sunday before game bc you just cant get enough of this free money that Vegas is giving away...
    Public was 6-9 last week, thanks for remembering 3 games and forgetting the other ones.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    squares were on pittsburgh/seahawks/browns/titans/falcons/giants/cardinals. they all didnt cover. just bet whatever you think is the play is and move on. ''too much of this square /sharp shit nowadays.

brahmabull117

Public was 6-9 last week, thanks for remembering 3 games and forgetting the other ones.

thanks for remembering how the public slaughtered the books on totals

it all evens out in the end

lakerboy

thanks for remembering how the public slaughtered the books on totals

it all evens out in the end

totals get less volume from the public. they put more on sides. and dont forget the ml's and parlays and teasers.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Everyone on baltimore bc of last weeks blowout just like everyone on Nadal bc they could finally get him at +150

I guess being +7 in turnovers like Baltimore was last week is normal

Hasselbeck threw for 263 yrds and 2 TDS, not a great game but well above average in the league and lost on the road by 2 points, now everyone throwing em under the bus like they're gonna get automatically blown out at home? Why bc they gave up 16 points on the road last week? Yea okay, nice capping

Im on TN +6...Baltimore will have a very tough time winning this game by double digits, the Titans always keep it close at home
    This post
    Balt wins by 14, easily.

First 1234 Last