Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

SBR Pro Renewal

Time to renew the SBR Pro account. Which book does everyone recommend for a US player? Originally had betdsi but it is more than a hassle to get money in that account. Thanks for the input.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which book did you not have accounts at already that is a participating member in this SBR program?

Here is a thread that will answer all your questions regarding SBRpro renewals sir.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

its a hassle to get money into betdsi? send money via ** and money is in 20 mins later.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4437

I heard good things about betislands

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    I heard good things about betislands
    BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) is operated out of the Jazz facilities and is run by a well respected person within this industry for many years. So with that being said I do feel comfortable recommending people to play there at this time sir.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

5 dimes or bookmaker

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

BetIslands

they have a ton of betting options, fast payouts and great CS

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

BBD

I signed up at bet islands after the SBR bash to claim my door prize. I have not made a deposit and I joined via a SBR link. Can I use them?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    its a hassle to get money into betdsi? send money via ** and money is in 20 mins later.

I hate to assume, but I believe he is talking about getting money...they all will take your money in a fart's smell

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    BBD

I signed up at bet islands after the SBR bash to claim my door prize. I have not made a deposit and I joined via a SBR link. Can I use them?
    I'm sure Mr.Jon from Betislands (SBR Rated B-) and my colleagues in the SBR offices will be more than happy to assist you and hammer out any details if they are a participating memember in the SBRpro program sir.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

DONT SEND MONEY TO 5 DIMES USING ** THE CHEAP BASTARDS WONT EVEN PICK UP THE FEES I WAS GOING TO SEND THEM 900 DOLLARS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL ONLY PICK UP HALF THE SENDING FEES.ANYBODY WHO PAYS TO SEND THERE OWN MONEY OFFSHORE HAS TO BE DESPERATE FOR ACTION.I AM BACK WITH MY LOCAL BOYS NOW

5 DIMES SUCKS IMAGINE PAYING HALF THE SENDING FEES STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE 5 DIMES