Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlay 8 Teams NCAA+NFL is there any chance in the world this hits???

1. Ohio State +3 @Miami
    2. Oklahoma -3 @ FSU
    3. Stanford ML @ Arizona
    4. Packers ML @ Carolina
    5. Steelers ML vs Seattle
    6. Saints ML vs Chicago
    7. Chargers +9 @ New England
    8. Falcons +1.5 vs Philadelphia

The totals are set really high in the Falcons/Eagles and Chargers/Patriots matchups but is it better to play the overs?

Ice House

I think in order to hit a big parlay you must have a few non public plays

the public will pound the hell out of Chicago, New England, Philly, and the "U"

Ice House

I know its risky but if you bet $380 you win $10,500...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

philadelphia will not lose.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like most of the plays. unsure about chicago.. I hate ohio state in this spot. i really think miami will hammer them so i would look for something else there maybe lsu -3 or iowa ml

Ice House

LSU does seem like a steal. i'm going to vegas this weekend so I can't bet until Saturday. Ohio State returns their starting CB this weekend and star running back Jordan Hall.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    1. Ohio State +3 @Miami
    2. Oklahoma -3 @ FSU
    3. Stanford ML @ Arizona
    4. Packers ML @ Carolina
    5. Steelers ML vs Seattle
    6. Saints ML vs Chicago
    7. Chargers +9 @ New England
    8. Falcons +1.5 vs Philadelphia

The totals are set really high in the Falcons/Eagles and Chargers/Patriots matchups but is it better to play the overs?
    well if theres a chance jj can get laid[by whoever]theres always a chance

Ice House

I don't know if I can go with the Falcons even though they are playing at home... but I sure can't take Philly on the road with that below average run defense and a healthy Mike Turner. The cool thing about parlaying the Falcons is I could hedge on it , if it came down to that game.

But I'm guessing by your avatar that you are Broncos fan. What makes you think they cover the 4.5 spread against the Bengals? I see the Bengals as a team with a very talented offensive line , great running back , decent QB in Gradkowski , Good TE Gresham, AJ Green who is really good. and the whole team is playing with a chip on their shoulder.

These guys are for the majority a bunch of thugz and they play some hard nosed football. Watch out for the Bengals this year.

Looking around at the Broncos depth chart and watching them on Monday night I just don't see very many talented players...

is Champ Bailey and Brian Dawkins washed up?

Ice House

Ravens, Texans, Lions, Cowboys all look like easy winners on paper but does anyone think they all win?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Of course there is always a chance. Some huge parlays have better shots then some, i think +1.5 is what may kill the parlay. Philly is a very good team, still not getting much respect.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Not crazy about Ohio State.

Ice House

this parlay

1. TOSU +3
    2. Oklahoma -3
    3.Stanford ML
    4.Packers -10
    5.Steelers -14
    6.Saints ML
    7.Bengals +4.5

if you bet $380 you win $15,667.13 i think it has a chance if It gets by until Sunday.

also looking at

1.Saints ML
    2.Steelers ML
    3. Packers ML
    4. Patriots / Chargers Over 53.5
    5 Bengals +4.5

$420 to win $3,000

other games I am considering but unsure about is Bills -3... What did the Bills do in the off-season to improve their run defense though? I know the Raiders are playing across country on a shorter week but McFadden could go off on the Bills if they haven't improved that run defense.

Texans -2.5 on the road... this game has trap wrtten all over it IMO .... It looks too easy. Who wouldn't want the Texans after their peformance last week when they can win by a field goal and still cover? But the Colts did fumble 2 snaps

Ice House

and then their is Cowboys -3 @ SF

can you imagine how many people are going to be betting on the Cowboys??? and I can see it now if the Cowboys lose this game and start the season 0-2 ESPN and Radio talk shows are going to have field day with this and there will be panic all over Dallas. With the line -3 it seems like Vegas wants action on the Cowboys I would have thought this line would be -7 or more

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the girls have a lot of injuries, but they still have a ton of talent on offense.

Ice House

yeah except Tony Romo is not clutch... Willis will probably make him fumble

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do think broncos cover this week. I am a huge broncos fan as one of my homes is in denver. Last year we had a pretty good offense with all thinks considered. We lost a horrible coach halfway through and lost a lot of good players through trade. I was on them pretty big vs the raiders but we havent played well against them in the past and it is a huge riveraly with us so i shouldnt of played it but i did. Last years defense was on the worst i have ever seen. We couldnt stop the pass or the run. We made a hell of a pick with von miller and he showed what he could do in the first play causing a fumble. Our pass defense is top notch this year. We will be in top 6-8 in pass defense which is a huge improvement. You cant fix everything in one year and our run defense is not going be good. We are small defensivly with speed like the colts of years past. Fox will turn the defense around. Now the media loves to blow this teabow thing way out of proportion. If you ask any knowledge broncos fan we all know orton is the way to go. All the fans were chanting for teabow like it seems. The tv just goes to a few fans and makes it seem like the whole city is chanting for him. Ortan is a good qb. The game vs the raiders we had a million penalities and i think we let emotions play a big part of that. We still had a chance to win with a fumble near the end though. It was raining and the ball was slick it happens. The raiders are very good defensly. I have only 2 concerns with my team. The run defense and the offensive line. Our line is built for pass blocking and we dont have very good run blocking. Against the bengals I think we play a lot better. First game jitters out the way should be good for our rookies we have starting. I dont think the bengals can throw at all against the corners. Dawkins played like a madman that first game and he looks energized. Rahim moore our rookie saftey is going be a stud. Bension is a hell of a running back and he will give the broncos trouble, but if you take out two big runs by mcfadden last game they werent has bad as stats say. I think they will load up the line and keep bension just under 100 yards. The Broncos should be able to move the ball threw the air. I think they will put up 28-35 points. I think they win by 2 touchdowns, but once again i was wrong last week about them. Ortan will want to put critics on his shoulders and what better way then to win big here. Aj Green vs champ is going to be fun to watch as two of my fellow georgia bulldogs go head to head. I will probably be back in denver so will probably be going to game. I wish you the best of luck on that parlay.

I don't know if I can go with the Falcons even though they are playing at home... but I sure can't take Philly on the road with that below average run defense and a healthy Mike Turner. The cool thing about parlaying the Falcons is I could hedge on it , if it came down to that game.

But I'm guessing by your avatar that you are Broncos fan. What makes you think they cover the 4.5 spread against the Bengals? I see the Bengals as a team with a very talented offensive line , great running back , decent QB in Gradkowski , Good TE Gresham, AJ Green who is really good. and the whole team is playing with a chip on their shoulder.

These guys are for the majority a bunch of thugz and they play some hard nosed football. Watch out for the Bengals this year.

Looking around at the Broncos depth chart and watching them on Monday night I just don't see very many talented players...

is Champ Bailey and Brian Dawkins washed up?

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

JJ Gold has a better chance of getting a blowjob from a gorgeous 21 year old babe than you have of hitting that parlay

Ice House

thanks for the input on the Broncos... seems like you really know your team.

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    JJ Gold has a better chance of getting a blowjob from a gorgeous 21 year old babe than you have of hitting that parlay

what teams would you replace and with who??? Ravens ML ? , I just can't do Bears +7 in the superdome....

this is not locked in yet I'm still trying to evaluate.... i really want to hit a big parlay this weekend. I think I will remove Ohio State... I am a Buckeye fan which is why I want to bet on them but I need to be smart and lay off that one.

I hope for my sake and JJ Golds we both get lucky this weekend. Never know there are a lot of hot 21 year olds that like to give BJ's to mature gentlemen.

brahmabull117

what teams would you replace and with who??? Ravens ML ? , I just can't do Bears +7 in the superdome.... this is not locked in yet I'm still trying to evaluate.... i really want to hit a big parlay this weekend. I think I will remove Ohio State... I am a Buckeye fan which is why I want to bet on them but I need to be smart and lay off that one. I hope for my sake and JJ Golds we both get lucky this weekend. Never know there are a lot of hot 21 year olds that like to give BJ's to mature gentlemen.

dude it's an 8 team parlay, you have no chance in hell of hitting a parlay like that no matter how good you are as a handicapper (unless you just choose to do huuuuge MLs)

Ice House

you know of any big ML that would work?

brahmabull117

you know of any big ML that would work?

honest advice here man, the only way you will hit an 8 team parlay is college football picking huge favorite moneylines between -600 to -2000

Ice House

Here ya go

Green Bay ML
    Pittsburgh ML
    Nebraska ML
    Wisconsin ML
    South Carolina ML

$400 to win $336.74

Ice House

and then I can do another parlay for $330 that has a chance to win a lot of money and then worst case scenario I win $6 bucks

Ice House

Brahmabull give me your favorite play out of these

Texans
    Ravens
    Lions
    Cowboys

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Here ya go