rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    cassel stepped in and did well when brady was out in 08. you'd think losing such an important player would have a bigger affect on his team. especially at the most important position.

and the point is great coaches make their qb's better. not all coaches can come up with superb systems.
    I think losing Brady had a huge impact... with Cassel using basically the same team, they had 5 fewer regular season wins and averaged almost 2 passing TDs PER GAME less than the year before. That's with a QB who is starting now, and threw what, 7 picks all of last year, with 28 or so TDs? He's certainly not a bad QB, and he put up nowhere close to the same production as Brady did with the same team.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

brady looked great today... but brady is streaky sometimes. some weeks he comes out and is unbelievable other times he struggles. i think he wins mvp if he throws all season like he did today, but lets remember this is week 1, and miami had no clue what they were doing on defense.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If Brady can keep putting up numbers half of what he did tonight, he'll get the MVP especially with Peyton done.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    your an idiot...
    fukk you, ass hole

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i say he wins it

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Definitely easier with no Peyton Manning...I think the only QB in the AFC that can challenge Brady for the MVP is Phillip Rivers.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Definitely easier with no Peyton Manning...I think the only QB in the AFC that can challenge Brady for the MVP is Phillip Rivers.

But im sure this year its going to Rodgers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady has always been better than Manning

Not even in same league

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    brady looked great today... but brady is streaky sometimes. some weeks he comes out and is unbelievable other times he struggles. i think he wins mvp if he throws all season like he did today, but lets remember this is week 1, and miami had no clue what they were doing on defense.
    Why did Miami have no clue though? They had a pretty solid D last year, all off season(granted shortened, but still plenty of time) to prepare for the patriots, play a division opponent that they should know pretty well and they were playing at home. This offense is going to be scary, watch for lots of hurry up and lots of points, only question is will the defense round into form. They did not play great last night, but not as badly as the final numbers/score would indicate.

aspen83
    aspen83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 941

Tom Brady was insane in that game.. really good quarterback

First 12