Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

It's rated A+ because you get fking payed....believe it or not but they're some books that don't pay everyone.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Lines look good but the CS aspect of this book seems to be an issue.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

DONT SEND 5 DIMES MONEY USING WES TERN UNION THE CHEAP BASTARDS WONT EVEN PICK UP THE SENDING FEES I DONT PLAY AT BOOKS WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SEND THEM YOUR OWN MONEY F-CK THAT

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    DONT SEND 5 DIMES MONEY USING WES TERN UNION THE CHEAP BASTARDS WONT EVEN PICK UP THE SENDING FEES I DONT PLAY AT BOOKS WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SEND THEM YOUR OWN MONEY F-CK THAT
    Any ** over 250 they always cover the 12$ fee or whatever it is.... Always

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Even A+ books these days have some CS issues. I've pretty much had some problem at every book at some point but they're usually minor. Waiting an extra day or two for a payout is really not that big of a deal compared to a lot of other places.

The difference between SBR and other crap forums though is that SBR allows you to write about these experiences. I have been on post review at the RX for about a year and a half, which means I'm essentially banned from posting, because someone wrote about a similar poor CS experience with 5Dimes and almost immediately an RX mod edited his post from subject "Poor customer service at 5Dimes" to "5Dimes." I replied "It's a shame the RX censors criticism of its advertisers even when the criticism is legitimate" and within minutes my post was deleted and I was placed on post review, and I am still on post review a year and a half later for that lone post. In fact, an RX mod has actually posted on other boards that I am on post review for "bashing 5dimes" for that lone post, and on other message boards he's even used my post review status as an argument that I'm some sort of trouble maker--all for posting that single sentence.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I have dealt with 5Dimes CSR on numerous occassions, and not only have I been dealt with fairly each time, they (including Tony) have gone above and beyond what was required.

Plus, as everyone has already stated, payouts have been timely.

With that said, I'll be the first one to bitch the moment something shitty happens.

teaserpleaser

Paid

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    It's rated A+ because you get fking payed....believe it or not but they're some books that don't pay everyone.

okay so If I hit a rediculous parlay for $15,000 they are going to pay me right? They aren't going to say I am pro b/c I hit it right?

teaserpleaser

Lets time this weeks withdrawl request via ** ... In at 9:43 am pst (pending)

teaserpleaser

Moneyg r a m

*Torches*
    *Torches*'s Avatar Become A Pro!

are they too "busy" or

*Torches*
    *Torches*'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Moneyg r a m

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    okay so If I hit a rediculous parlay for $15,000 they are going to pay me right? They aren't going to say I am pro b/c I hit it right?
    5 dimes would love for you and everyone else to chase $15,000 parlays.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Lets time this weeks withdrawl request via ** ... In at 9:43 am pst (pending)
    Paid

First 12