biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

I like the Ballard Gang but i respect the tigers secondary enough to know relf wont throw the ball against them.

both teams have top 10 secondarys in the country and quarterbacks who i dont like throwing the ball so ever which unit steps up will win. lsu is a little more hyped but nickoe whitley and banks are two of the best in the country

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lsu is going to stack the line and make relf throw vs lsu dbs not good for msu backers.... Some are saying lsu wont be able to run on msu auburn racked up 235 I think and trust me auburns oline isnt as good as lsus.... Rain predicted for this one the choice is rather clear im on lsu ml.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

love lsu..good luck everyone

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Thats a tough one!!!Wanna say LSU covers but Miss. St. is gonna wanna take loss out on someone and Thurs. night games are made for upsets!!!!

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Saban didnt leave LSU for BAMA. He left for the dolphins. Just sayin

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

i like the home dog thursday night

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU will run and run successful on MS State. State had to replace all THREE LB's from last year and I am not saying that there are not 3 good guys replacing them, but not enough to stop the LSU running game. LSU will be fresh in this game, more so than State will be. LSU starters (other than the offensive line) came out at half with a big lead. MS State had to stay in a dog fight for 4 quarters on the road in a physical SEC game. MS State will battle bc they are a wounded dog here, but I don't think they will have enough from a talent or conditioning standpoint. I like LSU here and locked in 2 days ago. Good luck guys!

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I originally said LSU by 6-10. I now am going to say 7-17 point win for LSU. Just where my numbers lie. Hope I stay out.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

All of the outside factors point in favor of LSU yet they only open up @ -3? I really feel like this has the makings of an upset......Just my gut feeling here, no real stats to back it up......I do believe LSU is obviously the better team, but as we know in the SEC, the better team does not always win.......Thursday Night games are historically known for some wild games and upsets so I believe that all bets are off in this one if your looking at this game just by the book

The crowd will be rockin' and Mississippi State will throw everything they got at LSU here.......Call me crazy, but I'm going to wait right before kickoff to most likely get the best value, and take Ms St ML and + the points

Whatever happens, this should be a great game to watch

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

People are trying to be too sharp with this one. LSU by 7+

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Liked LSU since the line came out. Locked it in -3 today along with Boise -17.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Miss st

Thursday

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

The Thursday and Friday night college football curse. Crazy shit happens to the team that's supposed to roll.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    LOL not me at all.....I don't give a shit about what's "sharp" or "square"......You worry about that kinda shit and you'll second guess yourself every pick and make losing picks when they would have been right and all that. I trust my football knowledge and instincts and go with what I think will probably happen..... some probably considered sharp and some square.

LSU very well could roll as they are the more talented team, but I'm feeling Ms St in this one

GL

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

miss st

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ canepole and others who post without any type of explanation,
    If this is how you people feel, why not let us know why you feel Mississippi State will cover, otherwise your posts are worthless, other than the fact they are taking up bandspace on the original posters thread.

teaserpleaser

Msu has 3 sacks all year vs craptastic memphis and auburn breaking in 4 new lineman.... Lsu will run the ball 50 times and rack up 200+ rushing yards... Watch and enjoy as msu lack of depth comes to light in the 2nd half. Vegas fukked on this one cowbells and white outs cant make up depth and talent.... lsu ml -160 is like stealing -TP out

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Msu has 3 sacks all year vs craptastic memphis and auburn breaking in 4 new lineman.... Lsu will run the ball 50 times and rack up 200+ rushing yards... Watch and enjoy as msu lack of depth comes to light in the 2nd half. Vegas fukked on this one cowbells and white outs cant make up depth and talent.... lsu ml -160 is like stealing -TP out
    Gambling commandment #7: Thou shall not listen to a homer

BOL.

teaserpleaser

Great show.... But you know that I see.... You live in baton rouge. All valid points lsu practice reports a wealth of info.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I don't want to take anything away from LSU, I do feel they have a decent team but the first post in this thread said "LSU destroyed Oregons D" and that is not true. LSU only had 273 total yards in that game with 175 coming on the ground. The Tigers were out gained by 62 yards to the Ducks. The Tigers won that game on the mistakes that Oregon made. LSU scored one TD on a defensive TD and had forced 4 turnovers the other thing that killed Oregon was the 12 penalties for 95 yards Everybody knows that you are not going to win big games turning the ball over and getting yourself in trouble with penalties that is what happened for Oregon. I do though feel that LSU is better then Miss State but this line just smells fishy. It almost seems like the books want the public to jump on LSU and they are hoping the Sharps jump on the home dog. As you can see we do not see too much movement on this so the books could be in for a hurting on this one. We might see some sharps jump if this gets to 4 as they hope for a FG game. Be smart everyone your best bet on this game might just be the other considering that Miss State is playing at a very high level on offense right now and LSU should not have a problem moving the ball on a Miss State team that is allowing almost 200 yards per game on the ground. Good Luck Everyone with what ever any decides to do.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
    I don't want to take anything away from LSU, I do feel they have a decent team but the first post in this thread said "LSU destroyed Oregons D" and that is not true. LSU only had 273 total yards in that game with 175 coming on the ground. The Tigers were out gained by 62 yards to the Ducks. The Tigers won that game on the mistakes that Oregon made. LSU scored one TD on a defensive TD and had forced 4 turnovers the other thing that killed Oregon was the 12 penalties for 95 yards Everybody knows that you are not going to win big games turning the ball over and getting yourself in trouble with penalties that is what happened for Oregon. I do though feel that LSU is better then Miss State but this line just smells fishy. It almost seems like the books want the public to jump on LSU and they are hoping the Sharps jump on the home dog. As you can see we do not see too much movement on this so the books could be in for a hurting on this one. We might see some sharps jump if this gets to 4 as they hope for a FG game. Be smart everyone your best bet on this game might just be the other considering that Miss State is playing at a very high level on offense right now and LSU should not have a problem moving the ball on a Miss State team that is allowing almost 200 yards per game on the ground. Good Luck Everyone with what ever any decides to do.
    The ducks had to drive the ball a lot further on offense because they gave LSU a short field for the majority of the game. Those kinds of stats are not reliable when you consider the final drive Oregon had was against LSU's prevent defense when the only team still trying was Oregon, and it was only to score a garbage TD that LSU didn't care about because they held a 20 point lead...

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LSU by 2 TD's.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Luck you are right LSU's D helped them get great Field position in that game but remember Oregon made alot of mistakes and LSU's D gets all the credit in the world for playing great against the Ducks. I still believe that LSU is going to move the ball on the Bulldogs and we should see Miss State be able to put up some points in this game with how well they are clicking on offense right now. The over just feels like the best play in this game. LSU last year allowed 24 or more point in 3 of the 4 games they played away from home last year and that one game that they allowed less than 24 against a horrible offensive team in Vandy.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
    Luck you are right LSU's D helped them get great Field position in that game but remember Oregon made alot of mistakes and LSU's D gets all the credit in the world for playing great against the Ducks. I still believe that LSU is going to move the ball on the Bulldogs and we should see Miss State be able to put up some points in this game with how well they are clicking on offense right now. The over just feels like the best play in this game. LSU last year allowed 24 or more point in 3 of the 4 games they played away from home last year and that one game that they allowed less than 24 against a horrible offensive team in Vandy.
    Whether we think Oregon made the mistakes or LSU earned them, it really doesn't make any difference when trying to compare the offensive stats in that game. LSU only had to drive the ball a short distance to score, and that should not be used against them when they were winning the game by 20 points. All an offense can do is score TD's. Whether it took them 1 yard or 99 yards to get in the end zone, all they can do is score the TD. Oregon can rack up all the yards they want, but if they are losing by 20 on the score board then I don't think anything else mattered to LSU.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4437

Miss st may win SU , Lsu overrated I take the points

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    Miss st may win SU , Lsu overrated I take the points
    Overrated ?? Wow!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

Gambling commandment #7: Thou shall not listen to a homer

BOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post

Overrated ?? Wow!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Just an interesting stat/trend. Since Coach Mullen has arrived in Starkville after leaving the Gators.....he's 2-11 against the SEC West with the only 2 wins coming against the lowly in state rivals of Ole Miss. So that makes him 0-9 against the rest of the West division.

Urbanwildlife

Nice informative post itchypickle. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-14-11 at 10:19 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Urbanwildlife...it's all in the numbers/trends right?

Urbanwildlife

Numbers for the most part do not lie. Again, I appreciated the info.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

So all the numbers point to an LSU cover. Vegas clearly likes Miss St.

What do they know that we don't?

rmikeyd
    Update your status
    rmikeyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 616

LSU back up to -3.5 still looks good to me. Already in at -3 and thinking about a bit more. The difference is gonna be defense vs. the run. LSU is 8th in the nation after stopping LaMichael James and Oregon. State is 99th in the nation vs. the run and couldn't stop Michael Dyer and Auburn, and now have to deal with Ware and Ford?? Tigers' D slows Ballard and if they can rattle Relf, State's gonna need more cowbell. LSU 31-17.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I also like lsu/mstate under 24.5 1H (-108)

First 123456 Last