hinese
    hinese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Intertops wire transfer payouts down?

I've never had a problem with wire transfer withdrawals from Intertops, always getting them in about 5 days or less. However, I just tried to make a new withdrawal and it says this:

wire withdrawals are temporaliy suspended but shall be available very soon again!

I wonder what that means exactly. Looks like the only other option for US players is check. Does anyone have experience with Intertops check payouts? I don't know whether to wait for the wire option to come back or request a check.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knowing Intertops (SBR Rated B+) I'm confident this matter will be rectified soon enough sir.

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

B+ isn't a class to rely on things like this

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

they shoulf pay you u just might have to wait another day or 2

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by affest View Post
    B+ isn't a class to rely on things like this
    While I would tend to agree with you to a certain degree I also am confident about it based on Intertops (SBR Rated B+) reputation over the years in regards to these types of issues.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

First time I have ever seen that in my four years playing at Intertops. Seen the DC card get shut down 2 years ago and never came back.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    First time I have ever seen that in my four years playing at Intertops. Seen the DC card get shut down 2 years ago and never came back.
    I've seen their wire banking option shut down from time to time over the years before so I'm not really worried about that aspect at all. It's just a minor bump in the road from time to time that causes such delays of this type to occur is all. I guess this is one of those times.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

It happens quite often, I dont blame the books for not putting their banking information out there in the current environment, as long as they are paying you is all good.

psreed
    psreed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm having real difficulty with Intertops withdrawal. They are being completely unreasonable.
    See my recent post under INTERTOPS REVIEW thread.