cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Real simple cowboy fans we can not win with this punkass qb. Its embarrassing to be a fan with this idiot!he couldnt qb my pee-wee football team!!!!!!!!!!!!team played their ass off tonite and dumbo did it again!cant help himself

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Love my boys but I cant bet on Romo.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not Romo's fault guys, its the special teams fault that Dallas has only won one playoff game in Romo's tenure

cowboyfan08

Compare this dude to staubach,aikman,hell danny white.we will never see nfc championship with this goofball and dont even think superbowl!

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Romo is not a winner he chokes. It isn't his fault everyone can't be great. Enjoy his stats and all the other crap, never expect much more than probowls but that's ok.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It would of been Romo's biggest win ever and Dallas would of had a huge year
    This game could kill their season now
    They outplayed Jets and lost

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Why was he throwing the ball with 5/6 minutes to go. Run the ball and waste time.

jjgold

Opie is hurt bad here

I was talking to him last night at 2:30AM until 4:00AM EST

He was down

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie is hurt bad here

He was down
    Some pillow talk always makes things better

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

As long as Romo is the qb, this will continue to happen

cowboyfan08

Thats pretty good jj thats what kind of dude he reminds me of!he does crazy shit!u got brees,brady,manning,rivers,and rodgers.and then u got this idiot q-backing the dallas cowboys we will continue to be laugh at as long as we have this dumbass under center.hell i got me a texans hat because of this dude.wonder what big money jones thinks this mornin.dont get me started on his dumbass!hell we could have got vick and then he sat and watched phily load up during free agency.right now just bad to be a cowboyfan!my 14yr old son ask me lastnite why do we pull for dallas daddy:
    " i told him long story son but if i was u id get me a new team your still young he said go eagles"!!!!!!!!!!!!that vick is a bad dude daddy!!!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Some pillow talk always makes things better
    Yes..a good talk

I am here to talk guys through their problems

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie is hurt bad here
    He was down
    I wanted to thank you again, JJ.

Thank you for allowing me to cry, yet never once feeling emasculated.

You're a gentle, caring man. (very little homo.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I was absolutely sick after that game, what an opportunity they blew.

jjgold

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fk Cowboys fans. I lost on Jets by the hook. Bought em all the way down to -3.5 and shit.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was a ML play on the Cowboys EXCEPT for Opie/Dopie el choko. they have had the parts except for quarterback for years now. I won with my points, but you can't play these guys ML with this quarterback. Nice guy, but does not have the "clutch" or athletic ability to go to the next level. Several times if he wasn't afraid or had more guts he could have run himself into the win.

I am still telling people (who will listen), Jones could have had Warner for a million a year and 2 more superbowl rings. But he kept xyz and opie and let Warner go to Arizona. genius that guy.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Cowboys fan here. I made a bit of money last night by betting everytime the underdog changed live. I got jets +550 at one point ... i hedged with Dallas when the game got tied up. That fumble was bad play calling ... run the ball ... you run out clock and and Get a TD or FG ... Romo should have slid ... he was trying to make a play and the ball came out right around the time his knee hit the ground .... probably just before ... was a bad choice either way. The Punt block is what broke the camels back ... the defense had looked good except for those two TD drives ... im not sure what happened on that INT, im sure it was more then just Romo being Romo. Several times in that game Romo was getting onto dez about his route running ... i dont know why dez was in there, he couldnt even move. He tried cutting back, but couldnt stop himself. I wish he made the tackle instead of trying to strip the ball, that gave Revis a couple extra yards which came in handy in that FG

As for his Grin ... what can you do ? Would you rather him beat himself up over it even tho he might get a chance to go back out there and win it ? You have to have thick skin as a QB ...

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Good teams always find a way to win Opie...good luck the rest of ur season

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

This is what happens when your quarterback wears his hat backwards at the age of 31.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I wanted to thank you again, JJ. Thank you for allowing me to cry, yet never once feeling emasculated. You're a gentle, caring man. ( little homo.)
    fixed it for ya opie

damn romo

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wow. This hurts like a bitch. I know most guys here only care about the line, but I'm a Cowboy FAN first and foremost.

I'm glad they covered the +6 for me...but I'm absolutely sick over this loss.

Sometimes I wish I could stop being so emotionally tied into my teams. Losses like this sicken me, and my overall happiness for the week will be negatively affected by this heartbreak.

In summary......fukk me.

I'm with ya Opie, such a tough one to swallow. It seems that ONLY Dallas could lose a game like this...a perfect storm of sh!t in 8 minutes ruined an otherwise good performance.

I am a also a true Cowboy fan, have season tickets, and root for Romo to do well, but it is hard to defend him in this game. He does nothing to dispel the labels given him in these situations.

However, it is only fair to point out that he played outstanding to get them to 24-10 in the first place...and he can't block punt rushers or cover Plax from the sideline.

I guess the silver lining is that the O-line played acceptable against a great opposing defense, Dez looked like a monster until he started jogging around and becoming a liability, the D played well after showing nothing in preseason...they were aggressive and had good pressure on Sanchez to try and cover up their top 3 corners being out most of the game, the kicker looked solid, and before the 2 crucial mistakes, Romo was spectacular.

Little solace for Cowboy fans though, that could be a SEASON changing loss. Almost would have been better to get blown out by a team that everyone said was far superior anyway.

Imagine the confidence and momentum they could have if they had held on...

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Romo is a choker. I hate when they show close ups of him and he's got that smirk after a big fukk up. I agree that this loss is mainly on Romo coupled with HORRID secondary play, granted their top 3 db's are out. So there is hope there.

Interesting Zeta, I didn't hear that. I wondered why he looked like he was playing at 60%. Onwards and Upwards.

But be real, let's not mistake a disgusted smirk for not caring.

His teammates had his back bigtime after the game.

All in all, a crushing loss. Any one of 6 plays turn out differently and they win despite it all.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Listen UP OPIE!!!!!!!

Pick your self up off the ground!~ Cowboys have a tough schedule this year and I don't want to have to come onto the forum every Monday and see this kind of NEGATIVITY!!! Do what's best for the forum and take it with pride. Trust me it could be worse... You could be a Vikings fan like I am.

Now let's fill up our beers and mix up a strong bloody mary and do it again next week. This is why we love football.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

ND and Dallas puke their games

Happy Monday

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Some pillow biting always makes things better

Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ck021 View Post
    Big time jet fan... Great game for Sunday night football

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

You need to win a Super Bowl (or at least get to a fuckin Super Bowl) before you put that smartass smirk on your face every time you **** up. Rodgers does the smirk as well but he does it when his team is kickin ass so thats fine, fuckin Homo does it after hes just blown another fuckin game

Have a season like the Cowboys had last year and starting this season like that...he needs to get rid of that fuckin smirk

Oh I fumbled the ball at the goal line and then threw a pick in the 4th qtr to blow the game well what can you do, meanwhile Cowboys moneyline bettors/fans are throwin their remotes through the TV screen
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-12-11 at 12:34 PM.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge

Glad to see my Boys got a little redemption yesterday.....

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

cowboys got lucky vs the 9ers

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I disagree. Cowboys were severely depleted injury-wise, and came from 10 points down in the 4th.

Cowboys clearly the better team.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge

They have played well enough to be 2-0.....I'm feeling good about the season so far.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone else notice how much time kitna had to throw the ball. Also will to or moss be joining the team

First 123 Last