SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

great game for a rookie ... you cant compare him to guys who have been playing for years already, but he has alot of tools to succeed.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I admit I was wrong about this guy. Newton is for real and I missed the call on him big time... I didn't think he would make it in the NFL, but after watching him shred the packers defense I concede my argument and look forward to seeing him succeed in the NFL.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

He is good but his stats will be dramatically inflated because the panthers will play a lot of garbage time football. Last drive was meaningless....except for bettors

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    He is good but his stats will be dramatically inflated because the panthers will play a lot of garbage time football. Last drive was meaningless....except for bettors
    One could also argue he is the only reason the panthers had a chance to tie the game up at the end. Before the packers went up 2TD's the panthers had the ball inside the 5 on 4th down only trailing by 7, but just came up short. That was a really close game against one of the best teams in the league.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

0-2 so far

Looks pretty good though

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Cam looked great! Love it when Rookies do well.
    Did not win #winningiseverything

First 123