Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets keep winning!!!! Jets -6.5

Had huge hits with Michigan and lions. Putting 50% of my winnings on the jets tonight. Win or lose I'm still way ahead but I like the jets to win by double digits tonight or at least cover the 6.5 no problem. Cowboys are burnt toast dont waste your money on them

GL men!!!

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

You've been on fire, lately. Good job.

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

I am going for the 911 tribute win!

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally like the boys. Everyone on jets but I think there offense will struggle and the cowboys will open up with romo. Bol to ya, but I might be on boys ml

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The Cowboys will win the NFC East, they're gonna be legit title contenders this year.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

like Cowboys tt over 17

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

can also tease Dallas +13 over 34...seems pretty legit.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Cowboys D is very suspect when their healthy. If Jenkins and Newman both don't play for the Boys' tonight this game could get out of hand. I leaning Jets -6.5 hard right now but not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger or not.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is banged up on D and its gonna take them a little while to gel under new system

Like Jets myself..thinking 21-10 type game

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

this game is hard to tell. i think i will just watch and see if the jets are good. gl.

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Cowboys D is very suspect when their healthy. If Jenkins and Newman both don't play for the Boys' tonight this game could get out of hand. I leaning Jets -6.5 hard right now but not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger or not.
    Are you trying to say they're defense is solid when they're healthy? "Suspect" means questionable or doubtful so if you're trying to say they're good when healthy then you've used this word incorrectly.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alexn View Post
    Are you trying to say they're defense is solid when they're healthy? "Suspect" means questionable or doubtful so if you're trying to say they're good when healthy then you've used this word incorrectly.
    \

I think hes saying there defense is bad when healthy, so with there starting corners out there a joke?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I like this line a lot but i had a terrible game, just lost anther 10 point teaser, thanks to NYG. And crazy ass hit happening. Blocked Field goal that led to a T.D and a Tipped pass at the line returned by a DE for a T.D. Do i want to keep gambling or just give up and cash out.
    *Bangs head* whtat to do what to do.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by alexn View Post

I wasn't trying to say that the Cowboys' D is good when they're healthy. Cowboys D is very suspect when their healthy. Meaning when Newman and Jenkins are both in the lineup its still not a solid defense. Some games they come to play and others they play like morons and take a bunch of penalties. Hopefully, under a new defensive coordinator they smarten up.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    \

I think hes saying there defense is bad when healthy, so with there starting corners out there a joke?
    Correct. Who's going to cover Holmes and Santonio? Alan Ball? Scandrick? Please.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

No value with the Jets now. Cold have gotten 4 early in the week. Small action bet on the over for me.

robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Jets should win by >10 Jets D should shut Dallas.

neverstoppers23

yeah -6.5 is a lot. Unless you buy points, but then the value goes way down. Maybe do 7 point teaser with jets and the under?

neverstoppers23

Its so hard for me to pick this game, who knows how well Romo comes back and gels with Dez and Miles and his TE. And now that barber is gone can their RB really handle the full load. The jets had less moves, and they made it all the way to the afc champ game last year, you figure sanchez gets better, the got S . holmes back, they got plexico, shaun greene probably gets more carries. Their defense is obviously good. Its @ NYJ (new jersey ) what ever. I really want to bet on this game, but I am being a little tight right now after losing two straight teasers.

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I agree with the majority in that the Jets win!! 30-17 Jets

NYSackExchange
    NYSackExchange's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like TT dallas under 17 a lot. i don't think they get to even 13 tonight. Jets D has looked unstoppable all off/preseason. inexperienced dallas o-line = punts galore.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

dallas might win straight up.

neverstoppers23

Really new offensive line, hmm. That little tid-bit might put me over the edge in actually putting money on this game.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    No value with the Jets now. Cold have gotten 4 early in the week. Small action bet on the over for me.

KrAzYJtp
    KrAzYJtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Going with the Cowboys +6. Six points is alot of points and the Cowboys might even win straight up.

neverstoppers23

Okay okay Nysack you convinced me to take -nyj 6.5. I think you are right, with that new o-line. and the jets blitz. I can see Romo on his back all night. put 25 percent of my moneys on it. I am feeling pretty good right now. BOL to everyone!

I guess you are either with dallas to win straight up, or on the NYJ wagon at -6.5