The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    But Cutler still threw for over 300yds today.
    I was referring to Atlanta's O-line.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Yeah that's true but you don't see me touting the Cubs either moron. It's not the same thing.
    Enjoy your win dickhead. You won a game. Lets see what you do next week. Now I'm just telling you now. The next time the Bears lose you will be hearing from me non-stop until you shut the **** up.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Enjoy your win dickhead. You won a game. Lets see what you do next week. Now I'm just telling you now. The next time the Bears lose you will be hearing from me non-stop until you shut the **** up.
    Why? Now you're telling me now? What does that mean?

Why am I a dickhead? I never said the Cubs were going to win anything. You somehow thought that mattered in a conversation about the Bears/Falcons game when you said the Falcons were going to steam roll the Bears when the exact opposite happened. Take it like a man. You and others on this board made an awful play. Some took it like a man, others didn't. I lose here and there, like everyone. And I don't bet the Bears every game so can go ahead and post all you want when the Bears lose because they will, but you will be wasting your breath.

First 12