Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Vikings +9

VIkings will cover this number for sure. It will be a close game with the chargers who aren't all that defensvely and peterson is primed to run against these guys. Vikings have a solid d when healthy if you look at the roster. Chargers don't even have an identity, they are overhyped once again. Taking a chance here.

$165 on this one

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Over hyped? No one has been talking about the Chargers this year at all, WTF you talking about over hyped.

They only had the number defense and offense in the league last year, if anything they are under hyped.
    They are getting no respect, which may play out good for them.
    After starting out terrible last year, and NOT making the playoffs, which I think was the best thing possible for long term success. I think they come out and kick ass, this is a two touch down , blow out for San Diego.

I have no ******* idea what you mean when you say," Chargers don't even have an identity"
    WTF does that even mean.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I would just stay away from this game all together. The Chargers have the talent to beat the Vikings by 20+, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if they lost at home. One rule of thumb, don't bet on the Chargers in September and October. Then pound the crap out of them in November and December.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Over hyped? No one has been talking about the Chargers this year at all, WTF you talking about over hyped.

They only had the number defense and offense in the league last year, if anything they are under hyped.
    After starting out terrible last year, and NOT making the playoffs, which I think was the best thing possible for long term success. I think they come out and kick ass, this is a two touch down , blow out for San Diego.

I have no ******* idea what you mean when you say," Chargers don't even have an identity"
    WTF does that even mean.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I would just stay away from this game all together. The Chargers have the talent to beat the Vikings by 20+, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if they lost at home. One rule of thumb, don't bet on the Chargers in September and October. Then pound the crap out of them in November and December.
    Why wouldn't it be just as reasonable then to say "Bet ML underdogs against the chargers in Sept. and Oct.?"

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say good luck to your bucks on the choice you made

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I already took the Vikings spread!!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

WTF does that even mean.
    Even with the #1 yardage offense & defense, they still only went 9-7.

Looking back to last year, they were favored in every game last year except when they were +2 @Indy.

But Vikings +9 isn't the play. This is a rare circumstance for a polish middle. Take Vikes +330 & SD -9.

Either SD shows up and blows this out or they blunder it like they often did last year and lose outright.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like the over

I like ant team McNab is on

I think they can win outright

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Love the call and write up Goat ! Good luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How does this game stay under??

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Vikings will do alright this year but don't think this is the spot for them.