ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Do i start hightower or beanie wells

or play both and bench mendy. mendy won't run against baltimore, never has but hard to bench him.

PPr league,

Beanie plays a awful carolina and i feel a td or2 from him. Hightower is a ppr machine though. gonna be tough chosing between both each week

Right now im starting beanie.

ttwarrior1

league 2,

ben tate or cedric benson

Its easier to help others lineups then your own

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Warrior:

Take these threads...and stick em up your ass!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18

ttwarrior1

sorry dude, but i wouldnt be surprised if we had more fantasy posts tommorrow than any other type of post. I requested a fantasy section. You see how many views and posts people have from fantasy sports? Alot others want and need answers as well

Just for that Ill make some more
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    or play both and bench mendy. mendy won't run against baltimore, never has but hard to bench him.

PPr league,

Beanie plays a awful carolina and i feel a td or2 from him. Hightower is a ppr machine though. gonna be tough chosing between both each week

Right now im starting beanie.
    That is a tough call. Hard to sit Mendy, but probably is the better idea.

But I would probably chicken out on that and roll with Mendy and Beanie. Sitting Hightower.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

league 2,

Benson.

Good luck on both.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I'm seriously thinking of starting Hightower over Knowshon Moreno and DeAngelo Williams in a standard league. I just feel good about him. (Chris Johnson is my 1)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of starting Hightower over Knowshon Moreno and DeAngelo Williams in a standard league. I just feel good about him. (Chris Johnson is my 1)
    Definitely over Deangelo. Moreno I have in my Flex, just worried about that vulture McGahee. We will see though.

Good luck tomorrow.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Play wells and hightower especially in a ppr league. Both guys are going to have big years but especially this week. I have both guys and starting them both.

ttwarrior1

yep i like hightower too, maybe need to see him play one game first but id consider him in that league your in

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Ive got beanie, mendenhall, turner and Brandon Jacobs. I see beanie having a good game tomorrow. It would be hard for me to sit mendenhall but Jacobs usually plays well against the skins.

As far as Hightower, he is a lot of people's sleeper this year. It's gonna be hard for him to live up to expectations

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

would you start romo @ jets or eli @ skins?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    would you start romo @ jets or eli @ skins?
    That one is tough. I'd hate to say it, but I'd probably start Eli. Just hope he keeps the interceptions to a minimum.

Good luck.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Hightower is facing the NYG Defense, which IMO is going to get tough to get yards. Grossman is their QB, he has in the past lite it up for few game stretches so i think they will try to pass a lot.

Beanie Wells is facing a weak Carolina team over all, i think he is going to have tons of room to run now that he has a viable QB in kolb, and that Fitzgerald is healhy, Also, redzone, is where rb's get a lot of their TDS. Wells is going to have a lot more chances to get you six points fast when they are in the red zone.

I see a big day from Wells fantasy wise actually, wouldn't be surprised if he had double the points Hightower does.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That one is tough. I'd hate to say it, but I'd probably start Eli. Just hope he keeps the interceptions to a minimum.

Good luck.
    Yeah, Romo IMO is a top qb fantasy wise. But he has a very tough match up this week, ELi put up some numbers last year but he is facing the Red skins. A tough call like you said who has the better chance of putting up better, numbers, I would have to give that edge to Romo. Jets defense is good, but its the first game after a long break, only been playing for a month.

Cowboys offense IMO is being very under-rated right now this is coming from a Philly fan, they got miels austin and drez, not to mention their great TE. And their up and coming RB. So I believe ROMO is the call here. Manning will only put up good numbers, I don't think their is much of a chance he puts up great numbers. Romo on the other hand, he does.

But Romo also has the better chance of failing. So its the question of, do you want to take a risk, or just play it safe. And just get average points from Manning.

neverstoppers23

league 2,

Benson, last i heard even if Foster doesn't start. Tate won't be the starter its their other running back, according to my friend at least.

Also Benson will be getting a lot more touches with his rookie QB. A lot more. Also its risking a lot and hoping Foster doesn't play after he said he would.
    Derrick Ward is going to be the starter if foster doesn't start ***
    "Sep 9 RB Derrick Ward will start at running back for Houston if Arian Foster can't go against the Colts on Sunday, and Ben Tate will serve as the backup. Foster (hamstring), the leading rusher in the league last year, will be a game-time decision."
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/...mnnc1.T3b.uLYF
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 09-11-11 at 03:20 AM. Reason: news update via yahoo

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!