topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

JHC pathetic game if PSU gets 1 real TD (not the fake gimme) it goes over. What a joke they pulled a lot of money in on this over chase mode coming up boys gt ready to see a trainwreck.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

better luck next time probie

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    better luck next time probie
    Is a coochy what the boys called you inside cus they used your mouth as a *** bucket? It all makes sense now.........

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Is a coochy what the boys called you inside cus they used your mouth as a *** bucket? It all makes sense now.........
    Probie start pickin winners pal then we will talk about who is who's bitch cos atm ur taking ur bookies member to the base... Sorry probie but i was never dumb enough to see the inside of a cell

topgame85

I can read between the lines pal. A coochy(same thing as a pussy) is what you are aka a place for real men to release and that is it.

topgame85

Change y to ie same status applies punk... now bend over or open wide

Definition for coochie:
    The vagina (from Latin vagĭna, literally "sheath" or "scabbard") is a tubular tract leading from the uterus to the exterior of the body in female placental mammals and marsupials, or to the cloaca in female birds, monotremes, and some reptiles.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Penn St is bad
    Game should of gone over

Coochy settle down

ACoochy

Change y to ie same status applies punk... now bend over or open wide Definition for coochie: The vagina (from Latin vagĭna, literally "sheath" or "scabbard") is a tubular tract leading from the uterus to the exterior of the body in female placental mammals and marsupials, or to the cloaca in female birds, monotremes, and some reptiles.
    OUCH!!! Probie if u chose to put this degree of tenacity, effort and thought into shite that really matters (career, positive outcomes in personal life) then youd be one successful mofo...

Probie i see hope in u pal. Smarter than u pretend to be...Btw Coochie is simply an initialism...

ACoochy

Gold pick some fukkin winners or STFU

topgame85

Goldstein it is ok. Penn state is garbage yet again they fooled me. Coochy claims to have me on block ever since he completely misinterpreted a post I made in one of his thread but he can't help but peek in on what I am up to from time to time. He dreams about me pushing his head down in the pillow late at night on the cell block. He likes to talk shit hoping I will punish him late at night once the CO's pass the block on the nightly rounds. These degen fantasy chasers are sick puppies.

ACoochy

Goldstein it is ok. Penn state is garbage yet again they fooled me. Coochy claims to have me on block ever since he completely misinterpreted a post I made in one of his thread but he can't help but peek in on what I am up to from time to time. He dreams about me pushing his head down in the pillow late at night on the cell block. He likes to talk shit hoping I will punish him late at night once the CO's pass the block on the nightly rounds. These degen fantasy chasers are sick puppies.
    Probie, the future does belong to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams after all Probie we all know ur minus 2 front teeth from all the chow down youve had to endure whilst being locked up....Probie i bet u have long hair 4 ur partner's (at the time) pleasure.

Probie there's probably more dibs on u on the inside than the meat tray at a raffle...

topgame85

Pal I have 2 big ass buck teeth as the video shows. I enjoy our rivalry afterall but please quit calling me at 3am saying you need me on VM. On the inside I was protected and worth something but not for the reason you describe. I could have moves made outside and made plenty of cash helping the boys betting stale lines the "house" was offering on the inside.

First 12