jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Saturday SBR Spreadsheet

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Love that this serves as a learning opportunity for young and old gamblers alike. If these spreadsheet is valid, and I harbor slight doubts that is, it provides awesome evidence for all these stupid follow or fade debates and suggestions.

In this example, even a monkey, in this case Gold, can come close to the 50% mark. So even though he is a life time loser, you cannot simply fade his picks.

Following would cost you money.

Fading would cost you money.

It is almost as if the 4.54% edge built in to the -110 line helps the books come out on top.

Just like I guarantee 90% of the people on this board couldn't hit 55% over 100 plays, none would hit at 47% or lower in a time frame that would prove profitable.

So please, let's drop the stupid fukkin fade or follow debates and insults and just focus on winning once in a fukkin while.

(I realize that last statement is less than genuine as without people on the other side of my plays, there would be no market place. I feel unfortunate that without losers there would be no winners, but such is life. Lions never look guilty ripping the throat out of their prey.)

GL JJ

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Good luck jj

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Winners coach

Ethan