SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I have never cried in my life. In not gonna watch the video becaus I'm on my iPhone laying in bed, but the idea reminds mr of when I was in Iraq, I had a friend come back from his mid tour leave and he wa telling me about the touching reunion with his wife an 2 yr old daughter, he told me all the great things he did with his family and how much he loves them.... The next morning he was killed when a dump truck with 10k pounds of explosives dentonated next to his vehicle. Really sad day for me. For those that don't have remorse for soldiers, that's fine. Just rememeber tho, if we didnt voulenteer, you would be forced to do it. Same with fire fighters and police. I hate when people say that fire fighters know their risk, so they don't feel bad when they die ... I'd love to see someone put out their own house fire
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: belvedere86, medjimurec, and SoV

medjimurec
    medjimurec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

not so emotional to me. for me being anarchist this was complete waste of time. hoped though i'll see those good looking milf and gf but couldn't catch em either. politics aside, being a soldier was their choice.

Check this one:

the picture in 2:22 i find most disturbing. being there and directly or not causing that stuff would eat me alive. and God bless you Americans for you do not know how happy you are not having more shit from your veterans for they have seen horror. PTSD is heavy stuff. those in the video biggamer3 provided however aren't so heavy. so pay some fukkin respect to a veteran of any war.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Good video.

Funny thought that aside from being happy to see the wife and kids...everyone's just excited to put on clothes with color again...use a real bathroom and not have to carry their fukkin' weapon around 24/7.....good times!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teared up at :20 seconds. Had to quit watching for a second at 1:45. Good video.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm in the army since '95 , seen worse crap than that .

now pay up the 10 points .

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

No tears watched till 4:00 mark w Santa....song started to get to annoying but def touching just not a cryer sry

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I realized this video is sexist and childist

why?

Ask yourself why 100% of the subjects are women and children running to 99% men. Men only want to surprise women and children to make them seem weak and subserviant, while the men stand there strong and stoic like a hero. They do not want to surprise other men as that runs the risk of making men look weak for being emtional

Yet another sick ploy by the men of our patriarchical capitalist sexist soceity

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I cried...because that song was so fukkin brutal.
    Points Awarded:

biggamer3 gave InTheDrink 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

The sentiment is good but you have to remember where you are. At SBR most posters could watch a 10 minute video of people curb stomping puppies and not bat an eyelash as long as points are being given away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, pal. Watching those kids.....wow. That right there is what its all about.

Please let me know what points you owe to those who didn't tear up, I'd like to split them with you.
    Points Awarded:

biggamer3 gave opie1988 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Call82
    Can´t wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn´t watch it longer that a minute...kids are the best thing in the world...

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Never came close to crying, but pisses me off that so many join the military industrial complex without good reasoning, even worse that millions of others suffer because of their bad decisions to support such tyranny by joining the armed forces. Most do it because they either have no future or they think that its for a greater cause, which is the most sad part of it all.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Never came close to crying, but pisses me off that so many join the military industrial complex without good reasoning, even worse that millions of others suffer because of their bad decisions to support such tyranny by joining the armed forces. Most do it because they either have no future or they think that its for a greater cause, which is the most sad part of it all.
    Your not one of those narrow minded ***** are you ? You talk about the people who have been hurt by people joint the military ... You obviously do slot of research then, right ? I mean, your bot just talking out your ass or anything. Obviously you know about all the planned attacks on U.S.
    And British subways that were broken up to due to our military gathering the intel on them while in Iraq and Afghanastan. Do you live in a big city ? You could have been one of those lives saved ... That makes your comments both ironic and sad. Secondly ... If people didn't join the military, there would be a draft and we would have an army full of people who were not mentally and physically tough enough to fight in a war and the death toll would be even higher.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

fuckin A man got me in 40 seconds. I'm a puss when it comes to this stuff. The music didn't help either.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I'm happy for everyone in that video, but no tears. Sorry man.
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Not sure it makes anyone heartless for not crying. I'm happy for all of them, but nothing to cry about.
    Where are my points pal?

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by medjimurec View Post

the picture in 2:22 i find most disturbing. being there and directly or not causing that stuff would eat me alive
    That is horrible. Iraq is not a hood place for kids. The local iraqi families are very close, however, the terror cells have been known to strap explosives to children. The worst case I have seen was they would put bombs in a baby carriage with a Babur and leave it by itself, when a soldier came to Check on the baby, they would blow it up killing soldier and baby. We have also raided cells and found that they keep young boys around for "entertainment". SOne children were harmed during the initial invasion, it's infourtunate, but it's war. Has far a wars go, the civilian population that have been hurt by American forces has been pretty low. Alot of the injured civilian pics that you see are a direct result from suicide bombings. These groups try and control their population with terror and attack civilians more then they attack troops. When I wa there, we got called to bombing in a crowded cafe that killed almost 100 people. It was on CNN and everything. Really horrible scene.

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just watched it. No tear cuz I just woke up

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why Ron Paul needs to be elected in 2012 so We can End these Wars for good. How about the ones that didnt make it How are they sons and daughters dealing with it

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you

God Bless

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I was hoping for points, but this video is truly sad for those men and women who never had the opportunity to come back home.
    RIP to the ones who never came back and thanks for your support.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

There is no need to join the army. The US can kill anyone at anytime, with drone attacks, CIA, Covert OPs with navy seals, etc. Unless u are Chuck Norris, dont join the army.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

these are training videos for cyborgs like me. If I dont want to puke watching one I get reprogrammed.
    So obviously no tears....keep your points.

EDIT: but to show I was once human, this made be a little misty when I was 10 or so....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipVO3ZnrzWk

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    fuckin A man got me in 40 seconds. I'm a puss when it comes to this stuff. The music didn't help either.
    If I had to fukk a man im guessin it wouldnt even take me 40 seconds to cry. Yikes.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

No tears. Got bored instead...zzz

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Cant take any pts here

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    That is horrible. Iraq is not a hood place for kids. The local iraqi families are very close, however, the terror cells have been known to strap explosives to children. The worst case I have seen was they would put bombs in a baby carriage with a Babur and leave it by itself, when a soldier came to Check on the baby, they would blow it up killing soldier and baby. We have also raided cells and found that they keep young boys around for "entertainment". SOne children were harmed during the initial invasion, it's infourtunate, but it's war. Has far a wars go, the civilian population that have been hurt by American forces has been pretty low. Alot of the injured civilian pics that you see are a direct result from suicide bombings. These groups try and control their population with terror and attack civilians more then they attack troops. When I wa there, we got called to bombing in a crowded cafe that killed almost 100 people. It was on CNN and everything. Really horrible scene.
    What unit were you with? Both of those fly in the face of most SOPs of any command I've seen. Most get trained up to stay out of any direct family issues not related to a cordon and search mission and QRF's are used for troop involved incidents and not civilian unless used as a blocking force or some other indirect assistance to the local police.

(Reyes)
    (Reyes)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

oh this is

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't make it passed the 1st girl!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

What unit were you with? Both of those fly in the face of most SOPs of any command I've seen. Most get trained up to stay out of any direct family issues not related to a cordon and search mission and QRF's are used for troop involved incidents and not civilian unless used as a blocking force or some other indirect assistance to the local police.
    The attack with baby was a video that we had to watch before heading over there. Part of I.E.D. awareness. I was with 2nd brigade, 4th I.D. The attack at the restaurant was this:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28173545...urant-bombing/

This page says 55, but the number grew and ended up being like 87 or something in the end

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    I didn't make it passed the 1st girl!
    yeah i got a little hazy there too....

how many points do we get for crying like a little bitch??

(just kidding. for those of you who missed the announcement- this offer expired around 2something this morning)

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    The attack with baby was a video that we had to watch before heading over there. Part of I.E.D. awareness. I was with 2nd brigade, 4th I.D. The attack at the restaurant was this:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28173545...urant-bombing/

This page says 55, but the number grew and ended up being like 87 or something in the end

All the stupid little cards and PowerPoint briefings....questions comments concerns?

Most of the kids we had in our sector in Iraq were pretty cool...annoying because they'd come up an start singing Jay Z songs and asking for shitt....we set up little obstacle courses with plywood and barrels for them and had to handout toothbrushes to some......Afghan kids another story...those kids even at 11 years old would fall over when we came through or be laying down and try to stab guys through the IBA.....weirdos.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fkn dumb ass useless thread....im here to gamble not watch stupid shit pal
    i will appreciate if u do not post anymore in here

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    fkn dumb ass useless thread....im here to gamble not watch stupid shit pal
    i will appreciate if u do not post anymore in here
    Yeah I hate when SBR forces me to click on threads I dont like

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Yeah I hate when SBR forces me to click on threads I dont like
    that is part of my job

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    If I had to fukk a man im guessin it wouldnt even take me 40 seconds to cry. Yikes.
    well I guess bad jokes are necessary in order to appreciate the good ones.

First 123 Last