robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

the details of this info, seems like something the public should know.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    NORAD dosent fail. They follow orders.
    What kind of non-sequitur nonsense is this? Since NORAD governmental employees follow orders from higher-ranking government employees, they can't fail? Eh. Governmental agencies inherently fail because of the bureaucracy, hierarchy, lack of incentives, and no profit-motive.

There are better arguments for the view that the US government was involved in 9/11, this isn't one of them.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Oh look, crustyboy bringing up things he's already been proven wrong about. This is new.

First, where does it say urgent anywhere? Second, the FBI had already investigated that, nothing came of it. Third, do you think you could do better than the CIA, who are the ones who briefed the Pres every day? If they knew exactly what would happen (which they didn't), why wouldn't they stop it? Fourth, you might be the single dumbest poster on this site. Fifth, you think an unverified tip from 1999 that said terrorists might be interested in hijacking planes to free their comrades from prison is a "smoking gun".

I love how you think you are privy to every piece of intel, every threat received, and every action taken by the CIA and FBI.

Conclusion- get a clue
    Sixth, Presidents receive thousands of national security letters like the pictured one every month. Following up on every single one is impossible.

I was gonna say this originally but I didn't think crustyme warranted a response.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    What kind of non-sequitur nonsense is this? Since NORAD governmental employees follow orders from higher-ranking government employees, they can't fail? Eh. Governmental agencies inherently fail because of the bureaucracy, hierarchy, lack of incentives, and no profit-motive.

There are better arguments for the view that the US government was involved in 9/11, this isn't one of them.
    you're on the fence

pick a side and defend it

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weird thing I had a dream about someone using an oil tanker last night

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would never say our government attacked its own people

I will say that allowing it to happen is quite possible...for political reasons

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Sixth, Presidents receive thousands of national security letters like the pictured one every month. Following up on every single one is impossible.

I was gonna say this originally but I didn't think crustyme warranted a response.
    That's the only one I'm giving him. Back on ignore he goes.

I don't get how people think our government was smart enough to carry out the biggest mass murder of civilians in US history and keep it quiet for a decade, but Clinton can't even get blown by a fat chick without the world finding out. I mean, really??

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Hopefully they catch these Jihad fukers within the weak, and torture them secretly

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

People really think the bush govt with cheney as de facto leader had no personal gains to be made? Gimme a break people. There are plenty of question marks about the events of that day. Try looking at the big picture and watch less news channels like cnn. The financial fortune amassed by many people after these events with control to the pipeline is huge. Don't be naïve. The planes flown into the trade centres at those speeds could not have been done by amateur untrained pilots. Its okay to be critical of people questioning events but its also okay to look things over.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why would they report a credible rumor? What's a credible rumor? They either caught them before the planned terrorist attack or they haven't. What is this bullshit about rumors?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Rumors are the weapon used will be a stink bomb made from Forsberg's mom's crusty snatch. Buy breathing masks ASAP.

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What attack and when?

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why would they report a credible rumor? What's a credible rumor? They either caught them before the planned terrorist attack or they haven't. What is this bullshit about rumors?
    I agree, this is not credible

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    People really think the bush govt with cheney as de facto leader had no personal gains to be made? Gimme a break people. There are plenty of question marks about the events of that day. Try looking at the big picture and watch less news channels like cnn. The financial fortune amassed by many people after these events with control to the pipeline is huge. Don't be naïve. The planes flown into the trade centres at those speeds could not have been done by amateur untrained pilots. Its okay to be critical of people questioning events but its also okay to look things over.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Oh look, crustyboy bringing up things he's already been proven wrong about. This is new.

First, where does it say urgent anywhere? Second, the FBI had already investigated that, nothing came of it. Third, do you think you could do better than the CIA, who are the ones who briefed the Pres every day? If they knew exactly what would happen (which they didn't), why wouldn't they stop it? Fourth, you might be the single dumbest poster on this site. Fifth, you think an unverified tip from 1999 that said terrorists might be interested in hijacking planes to free their comrades from prison is a "smoking gun".

I love how you think you are privy to every piece of intel, every threat received, and every action taken by the CIA and FBI.

Conclusion- get a clue

you've already been schooled numerous times on this subject. but being the bush/cheney ass-licker that you are, you continue to spread lies to defend your heros.

first of all, any memo with a title containing the name of the worst enemy of the state and intentions of attacking the us "bin laden determined to strike within the us" is urgent. secondly, it was so urgent that the memo was hand-delivered from washington to crawford where bush was busy playing golf and vacationing.

the memo contained specific warnings that bush had never been told before... such as al qaeda members being in the us.... activities consistent with hijackings.... recent surveillance of buildings in nyc.... he was also told about al qaeda members enrolled in flight schools taking lessons on how to fly 747s. he had the proverbial blueprint to their plans as this member of the 911 commission stated:

"I don't believe any longer that it's a matter of connecting the dots. I think they had a veritable blueprint and we want to know why they didn't act on it." - Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA), 6/6/02

as for pdbs, i've already posted george tenet, the director of cia, testifying that there wasnt any presidential briefings while bush was on vacation.

Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied.

cia and fbi are in the business of collecting and gathering intelligence, they don't have the authority to order faa to increase security on planes for example and to begin large scale operations to take down al qaeda cells in the us determined to hijack planes.

hopefully, your ignorant moronic ass will absorb these facts this time.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

] The planes flown into the trade centres at those speeds could not have been done by amateur untrained pilots.
    False.

Most had commercial ratings. That's no walk in the park.

As somebody that flies for a living, I can tell you pointing a bird into a building on a clear sunny day would not be as hard as you conspiracy theorist think. Straight and level is the first thing you learn in flight school.
    Last edited by hardball; 09-08-11 at 11:42 PM.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you've already been schooled numerous times on this subject. but being the bush/cheney ass-licker that you are, you continue to spread lies to defend your heros.

first of all, any memo with a title containing the name of the worst enemy of the state and intentions of attacking the us "bin laden determined to strike within the us" is urgent. secondly, it was so urgent that the memo was hand-delivered from washington to crawford where bush was busy playing golf and vacationing.

the memo contained specific warnings that bush had never been told before... such as al qaeda members being in the us.... activities consistent with hijackings.... recent surveillance of buildings in nyc.... he was also told about al qaeda members enrolled in flight schools taking lessons on how to fly 747s. he had the proverbial blueprint to their plans as this member of the 911 commission stated:

"I don't believe any longer that it's a matter of connecting the dots. I think they had a veritable blueprint and we want to know why they didn't act on it." - Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA), 6/6/02

as for pdbs, i've already posted george tenet, the director of cia, testifying that there wasnt any presidential briefings while bush was on vacation.

Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied.

cia and fbi are in the business of collecting and gathering intelligence, they don't have the authority to order faa to increase security on planes for example and to begin large scale operations to take down al qaeda cells in the us determined to hijack planes.

hopefully, your ignorant moronic ass will absorb these facts this time.

Wow, those are some interesting "facts" you have there.

1. How do you know Bush had never heard what was in that briefing before? Certainly he knew Osama wanted to attack us... everyone knew that.
    2. Where in that quote does it say Bush never got briefings on vacation? do you think the CIA director is the only person capable of delivering it? That would mean the CIA director is with the President EVERY SINGLE DAY. Is that what you are claiming?
    3. You claim it was urgent because it was hand delivered. What about the other PDBs from every other day of that vacation? Were they urgent too, just because they were delivered to him?

Lets see some sources, crustyboy. Prove me wrong. Show us how Bush was the first president ever to not receive PDBs when on vacation.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    liberals
    Is this any different than the hole color coded threat level thing they had a few years ago? That seemed to go up right around election day.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Bush administration planned and executed the entire 911 attack. Nothing will ever happen again. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless.
    Lakerboy, what the fuk? Just when I start to like you, you post some dumb shit like this..

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

inter1097
    inter1097's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

I aint worried, that's what those nutjobs want.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

where's bin laden? swimming in the ocean with his fellow fish didnt even release a proof of his existent, werent he the MASTERMIND of all this so called "terror attack"? whoever believe what all the media stories say is just as square as the joe the public of sports betting...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    If we hear about it before hand, chances are nothing will happen. The one that's going to get us is the one we don't see coming, just like 9/11.
    1 of the few smart ones at sbr

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Wow, those are some interesting "facts" you have there.

1. How do you know Bush had never heard what was in that briefing before? Certainly he knew Osama wanted to attack us... everyone knew that.
    2. Where in that quote does it say Bush never got briefings on vacation? do you think the CIA director is the only person capable of delivering it? That would mean the CIA director is with the President EVERY SINGLE DAY. Is that what you are claiming?
    3. You claim it was urgent because it was hand delivered. What about the other PDBs from every other day of that vacation? Were they urgent too, just because they were delivered to him?

Lets see some sources, crustyboy. Prove me wrong. Show us how Bush was the first president ever to not receive PDBs when on vacation.

1. because why the fuk would they hand deliver it half way across the county if they were the same old intelligence?

2. Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied.

read it again, dummy. tenet was personally in charge of delivering the daily briefings as he had done while bush was at the white house. he testified that he was not in briefings while bush was on vacation. and said he never talked with him while he was away at his ranch. this isnt rocket science.

3. there were no other pdbs, hand delivered or not, while he remained on vacation you retard. as testified to by tenet.

"I was not in briefings at this time"
    Bush, he noted, "was on vacation"

During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?"
    "No"

paco

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    where's bin laden? swimming in the ocean with his fellow fish didnt even release a proof of his existent, werent he the MASTERMIND of all this so called "terror attack"? whoever believe what all the media are just as square as joe the public of sports betting...
    Bin Laden took credit for every attack EXCEPT 9-11, hmmmm....

Don't u think he would want credit for the most extreme attack? Not like he was ever scared of anyone...

NO, because he was not responsible. Planned attack to start a war. Oil. Opium.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every year around this team we hear the same story. Mainstream media's info should always be taken with a grain of salt. That and $1 will get you a pepsi.

rsnnh12

1. because why the fuk would they hand deliver it half way across the county if they were the same old intelligence?

2. Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied.

read it again, dummy. tenet was personally in charge of delivering the daily briefings as he had done while bush was at the white house. he testified that he was not in briefings while bush was on vacation. and said he never talked with him while he was away at his ranch. this isnt rocket science.

3. there were no other pdbs, hand delivered or not, while he remained on vacation you retard. as testified to by tenet.

"I was not in briefings at this time"
    Bush, he noted, "was on vacation"

During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?"
    "No"

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it? No where in that quote did it say Bush didn't receive PDBs while on vacation, it merely says that Tenet didn't give them. Again, do you think the CIA Director is the only one who can give them?!? Is the CIA Director attached to the President's hip? Obama receives them while on vacation... I've already shown you the link for it. Why do you think Bush didn't, and where is your evidence he didn't? What happens when the President travels to Europe, or Asia, or wherever? Does the CIA Director go to?

Tenet saying he didn't do those briefings doesn't mean they weren't done

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

Don't u think he would want credit for the most extreme attack? Not like he was ever scared of anyone...

Oh lord, not you too paco?

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

a credible rumor? he really heard it on e news or extra

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it? No where in that quote did it say Bush didn't receive PDBs while on vacation, it merely says that Tenet didn't give them. Again, do you think the CIA Director is the only one who can give them?!? Is the CIA Director attached to the President's hip? Obama receives them while on vacation... I've already shown you the link for it. Why do you think Bush didn't, and where is your evidence he didn't? What happens when the President travels to Europe, or Asia, or wherever? Does the CIA Director go to?

Tenet saying he didn't do those briefings doesn't mean they weren't done

logic isn't your strong suit is it?

tenet was in charge of the daily briefings, putting it together, delivering it, and answering any questions the president may have. and tenet testified that he did not do any briefings or even talk to bush while he was on vacation at crawford.

if tenet didn't do the dailly briefings (his job), who did, moron? he testified that he didn't do the briefings while bush was on vacation. post links that proves bush continued to receive pdbs while on vacation, apparently without tenet's knowledge.

what does obama have to do with this? did the cia director testify that he never briefed or talk to obama while he was on vacation but you got facts that says otherwise? who cares? the only thing i care about is what bush did after receiving the urgent memo "bin laden determined to strike within the us," which was nothing, according to tenet.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

he did take credit for it. here's a video of him explaining the attacks:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ional-13505793

paco

Oh lord, not you too paco?
    Got my tin hat on bro

paco

he did take credit for it. here's a video of him explaining the attacks:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ional-13505793
    1st, the link has been removed.

2nd, I know what vid u talking about, he said he was "happy" about the attacks but didnt takencrrdit for it, media (Fox, CNN) turned it the way they wanted it spinned.

My tin hat fits just fine

rsnnh12

logic isn't your strong suit is it?

tenet was in charge of the daily briefings, putting it together, delivering it, and answering any questions the president may have. and tenet testified that he did not do any briefings or even talk to bush while he was on vacation at crawford.

if tenet didn't do the dailly briefings (his job), who did, moron? he testified that he didn't do the briefings while bush was on vacation. post links that proves bush continued to receive pdbs while on vacation, apparently without tenet's knowledge.

what does obama have to do with this? did the cia director testify that he never briefed or talk to obama while he was on vacation but you got facts that says otherwise? who cares? the only thing i care about is what bush did after receiving the urgent memo "bin laden determined to strike within the us," which was nothing, according to tenet.

Oh look, crusty talking out of his ass again. The CIA Director helps PRODUCE the PDB, and by that, I mean he has a team that does it. The Director has oversight.

"DI analysts are major contributors to the President’s Daily Brief (PDB), an Intelligence Community daily product managed by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) staff"

https://www.cia.gov/news-information...elligence.html

Pres George HW Bush-
    "As for me, the PDB, the Presidential Daily Brief, was the first order of business on my calendar, too. I made it a point from Day One to read the PDB in the presence of a CIA officer and either Brent or his deputy. We tried to protect the distribution of the PDB because we knew very well once it was faxed or put through a Xerox machine, then the people preparing it with their oath to protect sources and methods would be inclined to pull back and not give the President the frankest possible intelligence assessments presenting the best possible intelligence.

So I made it a point there to read it with the CIA officer and usually Brent Scowcroft or sometimes his deputy or sometimes both. This way I could ask the briefers for more information of matters of critical interest, consult with Brent on matters affecting policy. I think it helped those who were working night and day out there in Langley to prepare the PDB to know that at least their product was being looked at by the President himself. I think it helped a little bit in the morale of that section of the CIA that works so hard to put this book together."

https://www.cia.gov/news-information...shremarks.html

Well look at that, its not the Director who has to give the briefing. Hmmm... crusty making stuff up again? I'm shocked!

paco

Honestly, don't care bout this subject, what really matters is if Louisville will cover tomorrow

First 1234 Last