aw sh*t

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4437

ML or spread ?

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Packers all the way people keep living in the past .. that Saints team is long gone

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Dang, I'm going to have to sweat out my Saints selection...

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green bay for 3 dimes

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

This doesnt get bumped if New orleans pushes it in on that last play.

That was one of those game where either side had a shot, and in those cases a dog of more than 3 points is going to cash for you. But down the road people will look at an 8 point GB win and think it was a blow out, thats why people lose, they dont take stuff like that into consideration when it actually matters.

I am not defending the guy but all the GB players though it was easy money, but I can imagine most of the degenerates were shitting their pants for the last few minutes of that game.

(Reyes)
    (Reyes)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

oh shh***T

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    This doesnt get bumped if New orleans pushes it in on that last play.

That was one of those game where either side had a shot, and in those cases a dog of more than 3 points is going to cash for you. But down the road people will look at an 8 point GB win and think it was a blow out, thats why people lose, they dont take stuff like that into consideration when it actually matters.

I am not defending the guy but all the GB players though it was easy money, but I can imagine most of the degenerates were shitting their pants for the last few minutes of that game.
    a win is a win

and another Lang loser is another Lang loser

A big play in any sport in any game could be the 2nd one or the last. The 1st turnover in that game was most likely the deciding factor. Not the stupid call by the NO brain trust to run it into the line.

I'm not knocking you guy, but your post screams of "losers lament". It's the train of thought that the Langster is going to run with to keep what few sheep he has paying.

"Well, I lost, but I had the right side". Just like the college game when the fav came came back and covered in OT recently. "Well, I lost, but I had the right side"

You either collect, or you don't. Books don't worry about the little things that go on in game. They just tally up the numbers and go to sleep.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    a win is a win

and another Lang loser is another Lang loser

A big play in any sport in any game could be the 2nd one or the last. The 1st turnover in that game was most likely the deciding factor. Not the stupid call by the NO brain trust to run it into the line.

I'm not knocking you guy, but your post screams of "losers lament". It's the train of thought that the Langster is going to run with to keep what few sheep he has paying.

"Well, I lost, but I had the right side". Just like the college game when the fav came came back and covered in OT recently. "Well, I lost, but I had the right side"

You either collect, or you don't. Books don't worry about the little things that go on in game. They just tally up the numbers and go to sleep.

I didnt bet the game I just point out easy to make points, yeah the fumble on the first possession was big as well. And while all big plays or mistakes are key, those that happen earlier are less important because it gives you a chance to game plan and put in a contingency. A fumble loss with 50 minutes to go to go behind 14-0 is a lot less important than a fumble loss with say 5 minutes to go to put you down 37-28. 14 is obviously more points but it is also still two scores just like 9 points is. In one case you have 50 minutes to score twice and tie (or win if you go for 2) in the other you have 5 minutes to score twice.

The point is if New Orleans scores there from the 1 foot line they cover about 95% of the time (might be more I dont remember what percentage of games that go into OT have a TD scored but it isnt more than 5%), and maybe possibly win SU in OT. But guys with them +4 or whatever obviously want them to miss the 2pt conversion and end the game. rather than go into OT and maybe lose on that fluke TD i mentioned above. But that one play did define the game because that is how most football games that are close like that unfold. The last few plays are important because of planning and setting up scenarios not just because they happened to turn out that way.

I will never say right side wrong result. I will leave that to fezzik and his ilk. I just call em like I see em, and in that case youre going to win more than lose when a scenario like that one unfolds. doesnt help in this one particular instance but over the long term those games will win for you more than they will lose.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

never seen a team cover when lang and brock are on same side. Never.