laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Nyjer Morgan is an idiot

I don't wish ill will on pretty much anyone but if I did....this guy would be at the top of the list. Dude is a clown....glad he's on the Brewers because I can't stand them....dude has no clue and todays incident with the Cards just validates what a punk this guy is. Ship his ass out.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

u should walk up to his 5 million dollar Mansion and tell him how much of a loser he is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: john49ers

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Morgan is a biatch!

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Who'd he buy it from, Milton Bradley? I like scrappy players but he sure seems like an angry young man, that can catch up to you, 4 teams in 4 years may not be a coincidence.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

What did he do?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

thats the reason nobody wants anything to do with him,just because he has a mansion doesnt mean hes a loser.the guy laways has and will akways be ,bad for baseball.hopefully nobody considers nima role model cause then they are screwed

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

He loves the drama.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

he struck out in the 9th and threw his tobacco 3 feet in front of home plate, no where near the pitcher, Carpenter started yelling at him and Pujols came running across the field for no reason.. Not a surprise that the Cardinals act like this, they are one of the most despised teams in the league

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    u should walk up to his 5 million dollar Mansion and tell him how much of a loser he is.
    Are you generally stupid about douchebags like Morgan??? I'm sure he'll end up like ** Hammer and just file for bankruptcy after he hits rock bottom with Milton Bradley disease.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

isnt this the guy who dropped a duece in a gatorade bottle at hockey camp? the guy is having a good year, lets see him do it again.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    he struck out in the 9th and threw his tobacco 3 feet in front of home plate, no where near the pitcher, Carpenter started yelling at him and Pujols came running across the field for no reason.. Not a surprise that the Cardinals act like this, they are one of the most despised teams in the league
    LOL, a brewers fan defending a chump from the brewers. Where the hell do you guys come out from? LOL.
    Did you notice that as soon as Morgan struck out he started opening up his mouth and just stared at Carpenter? Yeh, Pujols did the right thing to confront that loser just like Gaby Sanchez did when he clotheslined that chump a year ago for trying to take a shot at the pitcher.
    I don't like Albert Pujols, but now I got a reason to do so.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iceminers26, and DemoralizdDreamr

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Morgan has been and always will be bush league.....
    Take his alter-ego T. Plush down the road
    just like the one and out Brewers in the playoffs.
    This will be their last hurrah.
    Looks like a Red Sox/Phillies W.S.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Morgan is a funny guy

Baseball needs more players like him

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Morgan is a funny guy

Baseball needs more players like him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah..He'a real clown if you like
    to laugh at hood rats......

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Who'd he buy it from, Milton Bradley? I like scrappy players but he sure seems like an angry young man, that can catch up to you, 4 teams in 4 years may not be a coincidence.
    i think Milton Bradley had some real anger problems.....Morgan is just a goof

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

as a reds fan i hate carpenter worse than cancer but it wouldnt have hurt my feelings one bit to see carp hand it to morgan and that is what would have happened no doubt it my mind

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i think he's funny. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. tickle it into the outfield.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

T-Plush is a very odd character

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    as a reds fan i hate carpenter worse than cancer but it wouldnt have hurt my feelings one bit to see carp hand it to morgan and that is what would have happened no doubt it my mind
    I hate Pujols because he kills my home team a lot, but I wouldn't mind Pujols burying Morgan 3 feet under home plate.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

he's a rodman type....if he's on your team and you can deal with/limit the sideshow then you like having him because he helps you win games

once he goes off the deep end he's a problem

last night was no big deal and actually kinda funny in the end imo

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

man aint none yall can see Tplush aka TONY GUMBOOOO.......alberta ran across the field like a lil biitchhh actn like he was bout to do aumthn but he cant see TONY GUMMMBOOOOO AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    Ditto

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Idiot some tweets from him since then

TheRealTPlush Nyjer Morgan - T Dot

Where still n 1st and I hope those crying birds injoy watching tha Crew in tha Playoffs!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!

TheRealTPlush Nyjer Morgan - T Dot

Alberta couldn't see Plush if she had her gloves on!!! Wat was she thinking running afta Plush!!! She never been n tha ring!!!

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Pujols would eat morgan alive...

laclippers504

If this was the first time Morgan had pulled something like this maybe you just shun it off...head of the moment type thing but its not...this guy has no place in baseball....he's done stuff like this his whole career. Like I said earlier....ship his ass out. Send him to play ball in the slums of Mexico....see if they like that kind of crap over there.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I love nyjer morgan, and he plays hard every day. before a team got pissed off at him because he was stealing third when it was a blow out, i love that. I want my guys to play hard each and every day. And this whole thing with the cards and the brewers has been going on for the past three years. The cards have always treated the brewers players like their bitches, like they are minor league players are they were some business like men. Which is complete bull shit.
    Cards players have sworn at the brewers , said they were cheating, said they were stealing signs, said they were making the score board bright and dim to effect us.
    Oh, and before that they were bitching about us untucking our jerserys.

So yeah, cards always talk shit, and carpetner probably said something to Morgan when he was walking off the field. I would rather him punch the F out of him. He was a former hockey player so the guy knows what he is doing.

But yeah, Tony Larusa can drill our players on purpose which imo is more serious of an issue, then a guy just throwing his tobacco in the direction of Carpenter. But at anyrate, Tony Plush, i love his antics. I hope he stays with the brewers for years to come, so cards fans can boo him next year when they are 15 games out of first when berkmann and pooholes leave.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    If this was the first time Morgan had pulled something like this maybe you just shun it off...head of the moment type thing but its not...this guy has no place in baseball....he's done stuff like this his whole career. Like I said earlier....ship his ass out. Send him to play ball in the slums of Mexico....see if they like that kind of crap over there.
    lol send his ass out? he has a choice...

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Pujols would eat morgan alive...
    Doubt it, Pujlos is all talk. He acts like he is some mr. perfect, who plays baseball 'the right way'. Who cares if he teases fans in the stands with a ball, who cares if he watches his home runs every time he hit one.

As stated before Tony Plush used to be a hockey player, the dude is crazy. He would lay three punches on pooh-holes before he would even blink. But then, Tony Larusa would come out, and cry for his guy, and try to order somone to do something. Like he did when he got mad, saitio hit him on accident, because we were pitching inside. So the next play he goes out and drills out guy. Baseball doesn't suspend that shit.

Just seems like there is huge double standards in baseball.

Throwing tobacco, throwing a 90 mph fastball directing at a batter. Could ruin the rest of his season. Who cares, because back in the day they did it.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    lol send his ass out? he has a choice...
    LAWL send his ass out, yeah right. The brewers are not dumb, the brewers have made millions of dollars off of Tony Plush. They already have made Tony Plush day for september, and they already have two t-shirts in the brewers team store.

One is just a plain nice tony plush jersey, the other is, his famous catch phrase, 'sorry gotta go'.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I love nyjer morgan, and he plays hard every day. before a team got pissed off at him because he was stealing third when it was a blow out, i love that. I want my guys to play hard each and every day. And this whole thing with the cards and the brewers has been going on for the past three years. The cards have always treated the brewers players like their bitches, like they are minor league players are they were some business like men. Which is complete bull shit.
    Cards players have sworn at the brewers , said they were cheating, said they were stealing signs, said they were making the score board bright and dim to effect us.
    Oh, and before that they were bitching about us untucking our jerserys.

So yeah, cards always talk shit, and carpetner probably said something to Morgan when he was walking off the field. I would rather him punch the F out of him. He was a former hockey player so the guy knows what he is doing.

But yeah, Tony Larusa can drill our players on purpose which imo is more serious of an issue, then a guy just throwing his tobacco in the direction of Carpenter. But at anyrate, Tony Plush, i love his antics. I hope he stays with the brewers for years to come, so cards fans can boo him next year when they are 15 games out of first when berkmann and pooholes leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Brewer fans are bush, Morgan is bush.
    This is the farmer's last chance at a W.S. ring.
    Too bad it will be Philly and Boston in the W.S. in October..
    No Prince next year...the Farmers will fade for years to come..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i think it's going to be the tigers or yankees beating whoever the nl has, hopefully arizona
    Last edited by face; 09-08-11 at 02:13 PM.

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

15 year from now he wont be able to afford a can of grizzly much less throw it around

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i think it's going to be the tigers or yankees beating whoever the nl has, hopefully arizona

Yeah...The Tigers / DBacks would be fun
    Lotsa offense...

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Doubt it, Pujlos is all talk. He acts like he is some mr. perfect, who plays baseball 'the right way'. Who cares if he teases fans in the stands with a ball, who cares if he watches his home runs every time he hit one. As stated before Tony Plush used to be a hockey player, the dude is crazy. He would lay three punches on pooh-holes before he would even blink. But then, Tony Larusa would come out, and cry for his guy, and try to order somone to do something. Like he did when he got mad, saitio hit him on accident, because we were pitching inside. So the next play he goes out and drills out guy. Baseball doesn't suspend that shit. Just seems like there is huge double standards in baseball. Throwing tobacco, throwing a 90 mph fastball directing at a batter. Could ruin the rest of his season. Who cares, because back in the day they did it.
    If you really think Nyjer would take pujols in a fight you have another thing coming. Gaby Sanchez laid out Morgan when he charged Volstad..Get your head out of the brewers ass...guy thinks hes an allstar when hes just a plain thug

laclippers504

Yeah Brewers aren't going anywhere.

12 Last