dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

ND kicker missed a 30 yard fg last week. He missed 1 all of last year. just saying

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Road favorite at the big house. hmm. Michigan is not the better team imo but this is a huge game against a team that had some success against them last year as I recall and are probably a little better this year.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Road favorite at the big house. hmm. Michigan is not the better team imo but this is a huge game against a team that had some success against them last year as I recall and are probably a little better this year.
    John, John, John. ND played the entire first half with Nate Montana at QB---and couldn't move the ball at all. Dayne Crist returned in the second half, and ND had 375 yards in the second half of last year's game against Michigan.

Food for thought.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    John, John, John. ND played the entire first half with Nate Montana at QB---and couldn't move the ball at all. Dayne Crist returned in the second half, and ND had 375 yards in the second half of last year's game against Michigan.

Food for thought.
    And that was at home? And Michigan as like a 10 point dog moved up and down the field on them? I havent looked the game up just going off memory. Plus, just want to add some balance here. Not saying the dog is the play but you have to factor in playing a big time program as a home dog against a team that seems to burn holes in gamblers pockets year after year.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

And that was at home? And Michigan as like a 10 point dog moved up and down the field on them? I havent looked the game up just going off memory. Plus, just want to add some balance here. Not saying the dog is the play but you have to factor in playing a big time program as a home dog against a team that seems to burn holes in gamblers pockets year after year.
    Notre Dame was 7-4-2 ATS last year under Brian Kelly.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Notre Dame will win the rest of their games this year. That last game was a combination of bad luck and and them not starting Rees like they should have from the start.

ND 50
    Mich 0

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    But theyre getting a FG, more in some places, at home to a team that lost at home to a team they were favored to be by DD.
    This sounds like letting a bad line from one week affect your judgement the next week. One week (especially the first week) is not enough to call their season done.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 09-08-11 at 09:08 PM.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    This sounds like letting a bad line from one week affect your judgement the next week.
    I didnt bet anything last week. but I dont look at lines in regards to performance.

It was just a bad performance. Line was irrelevant.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    Notre Dame will win the rest of their games this year. That last game was a combination of bad luck and and them not starting Rees like they should have from the start.

ND 50
    Mich 0

wantitall4moi

game was a disgrace, so many mistakes and HORRIBLE play. But most guys will call it a great exciting game because it was close. A total cluster **** of a game. I said it would probably be just like that and 31-31 and a bunch of OTs. I almost looked like Nostradamus there for a second, but ND sucks so bad a TD was a gimme.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

28 4th quarter points allowed.

Embarrassing.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Wow. I thought I got off the hook at -3. Nd is a joke. How do you allow 28 pts in the fourth?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

better leave this chapter out of the next book

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

some of these teams/games are uncappable. too chaotic, too much fail, who knows what will happen. just like georgia/south carolina today.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Hey Justin ........... They are who we thought they were.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Anyone who bets this game is a degenerate period. At least if they try and pick a side. Both teams suck, and both are bashed and over rated at the same time. Something pretty difficult to happen yet both teams here are seeing it.

Both have the dreaded 'potential' both have head coaches that did it well at other smaller places. both look like shit compared to expectations.

Michigan game was ended with over a quarter to play last week so they covers 2 TDs in less than 45 minutes.

But theyre getting a FG, more in some places, at home to a team that lost at home to a team they were favored to be by DD.

How does that make sense?

Well blame ESPN again I guess, because AFTER the game, an ESPN staple the 'experts' all start chirping about how So Fla is a ACC dark horse, and some guys think they can win it. So ND losing to them isnt as big as it looks. Add the turn overs, mistakes, and melt downs and it was just a bad day.

But betting this game one sided is just a mistake. Well I guess taking ND would be anyway. Because on sheer known information you take Michigan and hope. But if you believe in conspiracies and books know more than gamblers you take the side that doesnt make sense.

But basically I wouldnt touch this game regardless. you have a team that played 45 minutes and still covered last week. But they could have been back doored or they could have scored 21 more no one knows. And you have a team that still looks like the train wreck it has been since it last saw any glimpse of success almost 25 years ago. Just a bad match up, but a degenerates wet dream I guess.

But in a game like this you flip a coin and since one side is +150 you take that side and hope. But in reality you forget the game is on the schedule because to make any real mney on it is impossible because no way numbers move enough to open up any doors.

that about sums it up.....

But this was icing....

09-07-11, 06:35 PM #13
    wantitall4moi

Become A Pro!
    betpoints: 524
    Message Me

[COLOR=#000000 !important] Well actually We have a match up of these guys I mentioned this week, Hoke and Kelly. So expect a complete cluster in this game.

Hoke has had 3 winning seasons as a head coach at the schools I mentioned so how he got the Michigan job is a complete mystery. I guess being a coach for a school a decade ago is enough to pad ones resume with to get them the job.

So I wouldnt be surprised to see a 31-31 tie go into a few OTs and the team that wins despite their coach not because of him.
    [/COLOR]

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Notre Dame was 7-4-2 ATS last year under Brian Kelly.
    sample size too small. 7-6-2 now. But dont get me wrong, I like this ND team. But road favs often bring out the best in their opponent.

wantitall4moi

sample size too small. 7-6-2 now. But dont get me wrong, I like this ND team. But road favs often bring out the best in their opponent.

LMAO if that is Michigan's best they wont win another game. BOTH teams suck, one just happened to get a miracle when there wasnt enough time for them to screw up and let the other team take the lead. Seriously that last 5 minutes or so what a frigging abortion. get the ball have the other team screw up and score. Michigan just happened to score last. Had there been 12 or more seconds on the clock when they did I dont doubt they suck bad enough ND gets a play off and scores again.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ND is really bad

No Defense, their season is over already

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Justin showed us what I already new...average capper at best....

First 12