no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

forced to do it,

Bodog promo is so good it forced me to bet $100 on Lions when I only wanted to bet twenty. If I can keep this up weekly for NFL season I will get rebate of $250. I will also receive ticket to 5K poker freeroll weekly where I know I will do very good. Also got free $10. bet where I bet detroit/denver parlay. Tilted a little and also bet Mich on top of Notre Dame and Ohio State over Toledo besides a parlay on them at 1 unit each. Bankroll of $250. nearly half invested but was free money to begin with from SBR cash sportscard purchased with points. one unit equals $5.

I am an old man learning my lessons long ago and just stepping back into Pro football. I had a very good preseason and expect to do very well being very selective. If I find my bets worthy I will keep posting them.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't you the guy that is supposed to be helping Ginger with his money management?

no1here

Yes I was and yes this looks bad but sometimes bonuses are worthy and I believe this one is. I have poker money to back me up and all funds are winnings. I will do great having these 5K poker freerolls to fall back on. No way I lose here being quite different then normal betting arrangements. I posted last week that the loins were worthy of a big bet and I am simply forced into it. Also factor in 4-0 preseason with the lions allowing me to bet with their money.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Good Luck! Not a fan of Bodog so I hope you milk them for all you can pal

no1here

Been with Bodog for years and record can be found at bluffmagazine under itsmeagain withdrawing thousands depositing $300. It is a goood site for horses which I visit alot. 17 5K freeroll tourneys gives me 3-4 cashes and only need to bet $25. weekly to qualify for them. My plan is to bet the $100. weekly even if I have to deposit which I doubt. If I get off fast here no telling where I end up! Lions will be my key bet most weeks.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

GL pal, not sure I like this play though

no1here

Making two points here, Bodog and Lions are great! Tigers are a money maker also but you all know that.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

people are jumping on lions and the same thing will happen like it always does.win a few and the go downhill.dont see the quarterback staying healthy for a full season and hell they arent going to do much in the division