crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Brian Kelly sideline audio

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Well, that was stupid. Wish I had the last 15 second of my life back.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. A football coach yelling at his players. Not very new.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

The new age pussies in America don't know what it is like to be yelled at. They grew up playing soccer without anybody keeping score and where everbody got a trophy just for showing up. They probably want Obama or Child Services to put a stop to this.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoying watching Kelly and his program rot

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

look at the tardo europeans thinking this is real

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Did he just say the F-word?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

I love watching all these guys who left little schools because they had one good year go down in flames. No respect for them. They talk about pride and respect and doing it for the love of the game. Total bullshit, they do it for a paycheck. A lot more satisfaction in taking small teams to big games than it is to take teams with paid players and crashing and burning with them. The only guy who ever did anything after a big move was Urban myer, but I suspect his guys got plaid plenty and he faked that illness he had because he figured they would be exposed sooner rather than later. But with Ohio St and Miami getting caught Florida got a stay of execution. But he also left Bowling Green for Utah so he loses some points there also.

But guys like Rich Rodriguez; Brian Kelly who did it twice as well, he moved from central mich to the 'big time' of Cincinnati, ironically he was replaced at Cinci by the guy who replaced him at Central Mich. so some good ol boy stuff I am sure. But that guy, Butch Jones could also count as he left a 12-1 school and proceeded to flame out at Cinci last season.; anothr lesser known guy was brady Hoke who left Ball St for SD st, and flamed out badly and was replaced this year after only 2 years of a 5 years deal. These types of guys you like to see crash and burn, especially the rodrigeuz and kelly situation where they basically quit on their teams before the season was over.

Honorable mention to lane kiffin who left Tennessee to go back to USC. But the guys sucks so bad that 'success' wasnt any reason why he got the job offer, USC just needed a patsy to thrwow in there until the get out from under the NCAA bans and he was a USC guy and was dumb enough tot take the gig.

While it isnt quite as prevalent in football as it is in basketball it still takes place.

Guy who left good programs for the 'right' reasons could be june Jones who left hawaii to go to the disater that was/is SMU to try and make that program respectable once again, and they have made back to back bowls since he got there. Bobby Patrino left to go try the NFL, lasted a year then went to Arkansas where he has done OK. And might be poised to really do well this year.

So karma seems to smile on guys who try and keep some sense of pride when moving from job to job, and seems to crucify the guys trying to lech off some pretty short term successes.

Also could throw in Charlie Weiss, and a few other NFL guys who tried to trade in some NFL props to cash in on some big time NCAA paydays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iceminers26

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    The new age pussies in America don't know what it is like to be yelled at. They grew up playing soccer without anybody keeping score and where everbody got a trophy just for showing up. They probably want Obama or Child Services to put a stop to this.
    I'm 25,
    when I was 6 I went fishing with my grandpa and got the line tangled so he called me a "brainless c0cksuker".
    On her deathbed my grandma asked my uncle if his fiance's c*nt is as prickly as her face.
    I had 2 AAA hockey coaches injure themselves during an intermission tirade, 1 broke his big toe kicking a garbage pale, the other burst a blood vessel in his eye from yelling so hard. I had hockey coaches make us get in fights with the other team to swing momentum. And also saw a hockey parent get in a full blown fist fight with a ref in the parking lot.
    During high school basketball intramural's a teammate got into a wrestling match with 1 of the gym teachers, it was kept "hush hush" so as not to get the teacher or student in trouble.

I don't know where your image of America is derived from, probably an NBC sitcom, but this is the America (Canada, same thing though) I grew up in.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    I'm 25,
    when I was 6 I went fishing with my grandpa and got the line tangled so he called me a "brainless c0cksuker".
    On her deathbed my grandma asked my uncle if his fiance's c*nt is as prickly as her face.
    I had 2 AAA hockey coaches injure themselves during an intermission tirade, 1 broke his big toe kicking a garbage pale, the other burst a blood vessel in his eye from yelling so hard. I had hockey coaches make us get in fights with the other team to swing momentum. And also saw a hockey parent get in a full blown fist fight with a ref in the parking lot.
    During high school basketball intramural's a teammate got into a wrestling match with 1 of the gym teachers, it was kept "hush hush" so as not to get the teacher or student in trouble.

I don't know where your image of America is derived from, probably an NBC sitcom, but this is the America (Canada, same thing though) I grew up in.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

i saw that live and read his lips

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Well actually We have a match up of these guys I mentioned this week, Hoke and Kelly. So expect a complete cluster in this game.

Hoke has had 3 winning seasons as a head coach at the schools I mentioned so how he got the Michigan job is a complete mystery. I guess being a coach for a school a decade ago is enough to pad ones resume with to get them the job.

So I wouldnt be surprised to see a 31-31 tie go into a few OTs and the team that wins despite their coach not because of him.