ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Friday Morning 5:45am Degenerate Play

Locking in this number now as can see it climbing by gametime

Aussie Rules
    Geelong Cats -5.5 (-110 centrebet)

Will bump and provide a write-up closer to gametime. May middle this as see it climbing to around -8.5 just before bounce.
    Tail or fade and as always GL guys
    Last edited by ACoochy; 09-06-11 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Thanks Mods

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4948

Up early here, 5 Dimes only has the ML at -145 up now.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I'm leaning the other way. Hawks must win this game or else they have a tough road to the finals. Don't let the cats last display fool you it was a pointless game and they did lose to Sydney two weeks ago. I'm not a pies fan either =D
    Probably a no play for me since i got a future on the hawks- been anticipating this match-up since rd 18. Loving pies at the line and might take a nibble at essendon.
    All the best

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    Up early here, 5 Dimes only has the ML at -145 up now.
    Spreads only on CentreBet and williamhill atm...
    Also parlaying Cats/Pies ML +108....GL

Bbr

Cats is a trap!!! Gonna be a cracking game but I don't feel confident on laying money on the cats. The last time they played, Hawks outplayed them for 3/4 and then faded in the final quarter. This won't happen again in the final. Hawks will be hungrier.
    I don't mean to change your mind from your play, just making discussion =)

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    I'm leaning the other way. Hawks must win this game or else they have a tough road to the finals. Don't let the cats last display fool you it was a pointless game and they did lose to Sydney two weeks ago. I'm not a pies fan either =D
    Probably a no play for me since i got a future on the hawks- been anticipating this match-up since rd 18. Loving pies at the line and might take a nibble at essendon.
    All the best
    Sorry Bbr, after watching that polished performance i cant go past them. I still think Hawks will make the GF but it wont be through Geelong imo....GL pal

ACoochy

Cats is a trap!!! Gonna be a cracking game but I don't feel confident on laying money on the cats. The last time they played, Hawks outplayed them for 3/4 and then faded in the final quarter. This won't happen again in the final. Hawks will be hungrier. I don't mean to change your mind from your play, just making discussion =)
    hehe its ok bud u wont be changing my mind anytime soon True hawks did have their number last time for 3 quarters but it was regular season (from what i remember cats hit a bit of a rough patch during that time) and this cats outfit wants to prove they can do it without Ablett and (dare i say it) they may be even better with Scott as their coach...GL either way BBR
    Last edited by ACoochy; 09-06-11 at 05:11 AM.

Radio Bemba
    Radio Bemba's Avatar Become A Pro!

we are geelong, the greatest team of all

weeeeeeeee play the gaaaame as it should be played

Bbr

Dare i say it again: If hawks are to make it to the final they must beat geelong this week. They will not win the grand final if they have to play the pies in the prelim. Its just too exhausting.

ACoochy

Dare i say it again: If hawks are to make it to the final they must beat geelong this week. They will not win the grand final if they have to play the pies in the prelim. Its just too exhausting.
    Unreal. Talking like its already happened...As Jules said in PF: When u make an assumption, you make an ass out of u and mption.

I actualy feel better about this wager now. Thanks
    Last edited by ACoochy; 09-06-11 at 08:13 AM.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Unreal. Talking like its already happened...As Jules said in PF said: When u make an assumption, you make an ass out of u and mption.

I actualy feel better about this wager now. Thanks
    Its gunna be a cracker of a match.

ACoochy

Its gunna be a cracker of a match.
    Bring on friday night

Bbr

Bring on friday night
    Such a long wait...3 WHOLE working days

ACoochy

BUMP

One of the most intense rivalries of the AFL will be renewed tomorrow morning in the hotly anticipated finals match-up between the mighty Hawks and the fearless Cats. Both teams enter the finals series full of momentum having contrasting victories in round 24.

In one of the more surprising results of the season the Cats demolished ladder leaders Collingwood to the tune of 96 points whilst a Hawks side minus 8 of its starters produced just enough to get over the Suns by 9.

So far this season the Cats have come out on top during both occasions by 19 and 5 points respectively and since the 2008 Grand Final the Hawks have remained winless over the 6 occasions these two have played. The Cats hide no feelings for the disdain of losing to the Hawks.

Will the cats smothering tactics throughout the midfield be enough to cut off supply of the ball to Franklin? Young guns Menzel, Christensen and Duncan will today find out what the increased pressure from finals footy is about.

Will Rioli, Hodge and Co add a credentialed scalp to their finals resume? With a rested bunch of stars there could seldomly be a more opportune moment.

GEELONG CATS -5.5 (-110 centrebet).

Guyz i lose just under 50% of my wagers so tail or fade but as always GL...

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I played this too. Cats/Pies ML for 2x and Cats -4.5 for 1x. Got on pretty early.

It seems that the public are really divided on this one, which I like because its now -7.5.

i think it will be an absolutely cracking game. Going to look to find some good live bets on the qtr totals. Bet365 often drop the ball on these

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Acoochy: I'm following. I also posted a degenerate play in the tennis forum.(starts in 15 minutes)

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

87780733-1 9/9/11 12:58am $192.50 $175.00 Pending 9/9/11 5:45am* Aussie Rules*Other Sports* 802 Geelong Cats -6½*-110* vs Hawthorn Hawks*

Let's cash this fukkr!!! Good luck gents!!!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I played this too. Cats/Pies ML for 2x and Cats -4.5 for 1x. Got on pretty early. It seems that the public are really divided on this one, which I like because its now -7.5. i think it will be an absolutely cracking game. Going to look to find some good live bets on the qtr totals. Bet365 often drop the ball on these
    Good Stuff Gee. Nice number for a lovely middle there. Conditions arent expected to be too good at all tonight at the G...GL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Acoochy: I'm following. I also posted a degenerate play in the tennis forum.(starts in 15 minutes)
    On Zopp, lets cash this Natty GL to us all...

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

let's do this, Bro.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    87780733-1 9/9/11 12:58am $192.50 $175.00 Pending 9/9/11 5:45am* Aussie Rules*Other Sports* 802 Geelong Cats -6½*-110* vs Hawthorn Hawks*

Let's cash this fukkr!!! Good luck gents!!!
    Stucky, alot of sharps from other forums as well as this are on Cats tonight. The opening of the Heavens has only improved our situation (ever so slightly)....One unit on this game 4 me pal. Still, lets cash this

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Got Cats tonight and Cats to win GF. This is the Cats year. Funny how they demolished Pies in that last round and Pies fielded a good team. Anyhow, why we talkin' bout Cats vs. Pies when Cats playing Hawks?

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

I'm with you guys, totally tailing because I had absolutely no idea about this one

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're the Aussie Rules guy Cooch but is this the squarest play on the board? I haven't been following past month, but Geelong seems like the NYY in this league or maybe that's just what I took from the weeks I watched where they were destroying teams.

either way I'll tail you Cooch for a small play, GL bud

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    you're the Aussie Rules guy Cooch but is this the squarest play on the board? I haven't been following past month, but Geelong seems like the NYY in this league or maybe that's just what I took from the weeks I watched where they were destroying teams. either way I'll tail you Cooch for a small play, GL bud
    Icey its been a very square season thus far. Dont see y this changes tonight. GL...

ACoochy

12 point cats lead at the half....6 Unanswered cats goals that 2nd quarter although the Hawks did have the last 5 minutes....Whos got what (if anything) 2nd half? Fingers crossed..

TwoWays

Menzel injured. Should have stayed 20 points if that ref. didn't give a freebie to Hawthorn

ACoochy

That injury sucked. Could almost see the bone wanting to pop through the skin as he landed

TwoWays

Looks like the refs have decided you don't have to play the ball in the second half. Just throw your player down first, then mark the ball.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Looks like the refs have decided you don't have to play the ball in the second half. Just throw your player down first, then mark the ball.
    That wind currently favouring hawks is a factor and worth at least 2-3 goals id have thought...

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

That wind currently favouring hawks is a factor and worth at least 2-3 goals id have thought...
    Agree... if Hawks aren't up at least 2 goals, Cats run away in 4th IMO

TwoWays

OMG. Can't believe Varco missed that. Yes, most of the scoring is being done at one end.

TwoWays

Ottens really doing great work tonight.

ACoochy

Cant believe the speed in which they're able to kick consecutive goals. All that work by the Hawks for very little...

TwoWays

It's become a soccer game for the Cats.

TwoWays

Cant believe the speed in which they're able to kick consecutive goals. All that work by the Hawks for very little...
    Mostly due to Ottens great work.

12 Last