statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Statnerds is Dead....the Video

Yes, I know it was White Russians

Enjoy bitches

or not

Shit I'm a loser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli, and The Prick

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

who is this clown??

He is wacked out

Go to GA pal, I will sponsor you

statnerds
    Put me in coach

What the fukk would I do in Georgia? Fukkin rednecks and gang bangers...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    What the fukk would I do in Georgia? Fukkin rednecks and gang bangers...

Stay the **** away if you know what is good for you.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

jj set him up with gamblers anonymous already.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

GL this season

statnerds
    Put me in coach

you guys have the memory of a fruit fly?

You already forgot my worst vid?

34-18 last season NFL

+60 Units

Now I'm debating even posting plays on here this season you ungrateful fukks.

Gold - Keep hypin Landers you fukk.

On the real though, how do i get in your little clique?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Statslut, get out of your moms basement and off that welfare. It's for your own good.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    who is this clown??
    I tried to forget this and let it go, but it is still bugging me. Really not bothering me until I sent out hundreds of e-mails telling people Statnerds was closing the doors. So, to answer your question Gold

I'm the fukking guy that built Statnerds dot com from the ground up. I'm the fukkin guy that gave out our first year of plays free of charge. The same season we went 18-5 in Bowl Season. I'm also the guy that saved Statnerds after our horrible 2nd season when I had to tell my best friend he sucked at handicapping and he needed to leave the business.

I'm the fukkin guy that gave our loyal customers our plays for $49 a season cause they were there from the get and I take care of my people. But I still kept prices low. Maxed at $299. I never wanted to get rich capping games, I wanted to save people from the scamdicappers, much like you should keep people away from brock landers instead of promoting his ass. you are costing people money you fukk!!!!

I'm the fukking guy that produced 57% winners in the NFL over the last 3 seasons and would have added 84% to your Bankroll. So fukk you, you balding, steroid taking, broke fukk.

It is at this point that I retract the last statement. You are far from broke. Of course you make that money by being a fukking clown embarrassing yourself for the degen gamblers and your ring masters at SBR. I mean I get it. The more these people lose, the more money from the books. So if you can keep the sheep smiling on their way to the slaughter I guess you have done your part. As long as you can sleep at night you prick.

Anyway, that is who the fukk I am.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: harlee71

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

neverfukinheardayapal

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tried to forget this and let it go, but it is still bugging me. Really not bothering me until I sent out hundreds of e-mails telling people Statnerds was closing the doors. So, to answer your question Gold

I'm the fukking guy that built Statnerds dot com from the ground up. I'm the fukkin guy that gave out our first year of plays free of charge. The same season we went 18-5 in Bowl Season. I'm also the guy that saved Statnerds after our horrible 2nd season when I had to tell my best friend he sucked at handicapping and he needed to leave the business.

I'm the fukkin guy that gave our loyal customers our plays for $49 a season cause they were there from the get and I take care of my people. But I still kept prices low. Maxed at $299. I never wanted to get rich capping games, I wanted to save people from the scamdicappers, much like you should keep people away from brock landers instead of promoting his ass. you are costing people money you fukk!!!!

I'm the fukking guy that produced 57% winners in the NFL over the last 3 seasons and would have added 84% to your Bankroll. So fukk you, you balding, steroid taking, broke fukk.

It is at this point that I retract the last statement. You are far from broke. Of course you make that money by being a fukking clown embarrassing yourself for the degen gamblers and your ring masters at SBR. I mean I get it. The more these people lose, the more money from the books. So if you can keep the sheep smiling on their way to the slaughter I guess you have done your part. As long as you can sleep at night you prick.

Anyway, that is who the fukk I am.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Wait, so who are you and what are you trying to do again? I fade Brock Landers these days and it's making money. Can you compete with him?

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    neverfukinheardayapal
    exactly

probably part of the reason you lose money every year

Tree Rollins

Can you or can you not compete with a system that fades Brock Landers?

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

So StatNerds, where will your plays be posted at?

Tree Rollins

all joking aside, you sound like an honest guy who knows his stuff. I hope you have a good season. I'll keep an eye out for your writeups/analysis if you post any.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

So whats the deal, you're closing shop? I'd give you a shot. Even though I cap my own games and have done so with success for quite a while, I just had surgery and am fixing to go back to work full-time, ugh. I wouldn't mind someone else doing the work for a while. It would be nice just to place bets.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

go away already...nobody gives a fuk.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

JJ I think you made him mad.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    go away already...nobody gives a fuk.
    Why are you being a dickk?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Tout.

Post your plays and use your spreadsheet.

No one gives a shit about your website or any of that.

Keep it up with the vids though I guess.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

I see, you guys don't like him because he's a tout. Got it. He's been around for awhile though and he's active on the forum. This is the first time I've ever heard of him being a tout. I thought "statnerds" was just a handle, I didn't realize it was the name of his website. It's not like he's running around touting his all the time.

hawley
    Betpoints: 79

Your record and units are pretty impressive, why did your service flop?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Can I buy ur site for $4

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Can I buy ur site for $4
    Not even some picks for $4, you want the whole site

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    I see, you guys don't like him because he's a tout. Got it. He's been around for awhile though and he's active on the forum. This is the first time I've ever heard of him being a tout. I thought "statnerds" was just a handle, I didn't realize it was the name of his website. It's not like he's running around touting his all the time.
    Touts are scum of this earth...bunch of scamming losers. No player who wins money will go tout. All this boasting about 57% means shit...these touts only show their wins and hide their loses. Typical of every scumbag tout.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Well he definitely has some talent if what he says is true and he does make decent videos.

I say it's all good as long as he isn't trying to get people to his site. I checked it out and sure it says it's closed and all but this could all just be advertising.

If it's not then I wish him the best here. Quality pickers who also make decent vids are very difficult to come by.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Touts are scum of this earth...bunch of scamming losers. No player who wins money will go tout. All this boasting about 57% means shit...these touts only show their wins and hide their loses. Typical of every scumbag tout.

Pretty much why started last season with 4 independent monitoring sites. Had to drop one because they wouldn't let me put picks in until Saturday. Fukk that. I released plays Sunday and Mondays for the following week when I found a bad line.

Also why I posted my picks on the site 15-20 minutes after kickoff. Also why there is no 'hiding'. Record was displayed right on the home page. The prior season results had links. No need to lie or inflate.

I find your ignorance on the matter shocking and sad at the same time. No player that wins money will go tout? Are you fukkin insane? You think RAS makes more money playing his own plays, or selling pick packages at $2K a pop? Now time grab your calculator and multiply $2K by whatever conservative number of clients you want, and don't forgot to factor in the books that subscribe to his service.

My original intent was never to get rich, but to make it worth my time while also protecting folks from shady touts. That's why my prices were probably the lowest on the web. Wanted guys who couldn't afford to lose. Wanted to keep them away from people that would take their money and then flip a coin.

You cannot imagine the pressure that comes with accepting someone's money, and trust, on the premise that I can beat the Market. I had nights where it was hard to sleep. And every year in August I would have damn near panic attacks that I really wasn't that good. That the year before was a fluke. When someone pays me for information and I know they are putting their own hard earned money into play, there is nothing as real as that.

So feel free to sit back and run your mouth and bash me cause, frankly, you don't know shit. I know that everyone of my clients won money the last 3 seasons because of me. They won because of my hard work and my honesty.

What the fukk did you do help anyone else?

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

jajajaja this guy is friggin awesome!

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    jajajaja this guy is friggin awesome!

like a dirty little slut, i have nothing but love and respect for The Prick

vyomguy

Pretty much why started last season with 4 independent monitoring sites. Had to drop one because they wouldn't let me put picks in until Saturday. Fukk that. I released plays Sunday and Mondays for the following week when I found a bad line.

Also why I posted my picks on the site 15-20 minutes after kickoff. Also why there is no 'hiding'. Record was displayed right on the home page. The prior season results had links. No need to lie or inflate.

I find your ignorance on the matter shocking and sad at the same time. No player that wins money will go tout? Are you fukkin insane? You think RAS makes more money playing his own plays, or selling pick packages at $2K a pop? Now time grab your calculator and multiply $2K by whatever conservative number of clients you want, and don't forgot to factor in the books that subscribe to his service.

My original intent was never to get rich, but to make it worth my time while also protecting folks from shady touts. That's why my prices were probably the lowest on the web. Wanted guys who couldn't afford to lose. Wanted to keep them away from people that would take their money and then flip a coin.

You cannot imagine the pressure that comes with accepting someone's money, and trust, on the premise that I can beat the Market. I had nights where it was hard to sleep. And every year in August I would have damn near panic attacks that I really wasn't that good. That the year before was a fluke. When someone pays me for information and I know they are putting their own hard earned money into play, there is nothing as real as that.

So feel free to sit back and run your mouth and bash me cause, frankly, you don't know shit. I know that everyone of my clients won money the last 3 seasons because of me. They won because of my hard work and my honesty.

What the fukk did you do help anyone else?
    You didn't do any "help". You were paid to do your fukking job. LOL....this guy is a bigger idiot than I thought. RAS??...LOL how did RAS do this year ?

Selective tracking of the picks is the most bull shit story people can give to newbies...they show the tracking sites in which they are winning and doesn't show the ones in which they are losing. So tell me this, if you really wanted to "help out" people, then why weren't you posting here for free???...after all you were the second coming of billy walters

I repeat, winners don't go tout..period. Any person who scams people's money for picks is a scumbag...and u are one of them. Now get the fuk out.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

i like u stat. good luvk w whatever u do

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

statslut is a fraud.

hawley