GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Shari.......

Clock is ticking if we are gonna have our contest, we need to set the rules, stipulations, and everything.

I am toiling pretty badly with my picks so you might be able to finish a close second.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

ha ha ha gl gbm

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    ha ha ha gl gbm
    Thanks PhillyBadBoy!

GamblingMike

Bump.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari is currently busy assisting others and will answer your concerns about this matter in the very near future. So I ask you to be please be patient until then.

Thank you in advance sir.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey Mike - Sorry I just saw this now while looking through PT. How about you set the rules and I'll just go along with them? I literally know nothing any more about what's going on with college teams though other than what I happen to read on here once in awhile so you might want to pick a more formidable opponent. I'd just be picking the teams I've heard of. Or fading Brock of course

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Shari is currently busy assisting others and will answer your concerns about this matter in the very near future. So I ask you to be please be patient until then.

Thank you in advance sir.
    No problem BigBoyDan!

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey Mike - Sorry I just saw this now while looking through PT. How about you set the rules and I'll just go along with them? I literally know nothing any more about what's going on with college teams though other than what I happen to read on here once in awhile so you might want to pick a more formidable opponent. I'd just be picking the teams I've heard of. Or fading Brock of course
    No problem, I will set the rules and if someone wants to take your place, that is fine, otherwise I will have to sacrifice you.

GamblingMike

Okay, big thanks to Shari for agreeing to any stipulations of my choosing.

This will be a month long competition picking 100 events in MLB, NFL, NCAAF and any Horse Racing, all kinds of bets, most units won wins.

Special stipulations are if I should emerge victorius, Shari will post a pic of herself and in addition to that, I will choose her new avatar to be displayed for 30 days from the conclusion of the contest and lastly will award 1000 betpoints to five posters of my choosing, gambling family members excluded of course.

If Shari emerges victorious, GamblingStacy has agreed to send out 10 t-shirts bearing her photo to 10 SBR posters in a contest to be developed by her.

Glad you were so easy to deal with Shari and good luck to you or whoever opposes me!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Wait a minute! I meant set the rules for the contest as in what sport, how many picks, etc... I'm not offering 5000 points, my pic and my avatar. Where did you get this from??

I think it's best if you find someone who actually pays attention to these sports so you can have a proper contest. I'm not even sure why you chose me for this since I don't bet these sports any more but either way, I'll have to decline. Best of luck.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

wait what happned?

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharii

GamblingMike

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Wait a minute! I meant set the rules for the contest as in what sport, how many picks, etc... I'm not offering 5000 points, my pic and my avatar. Where did you get this from??

I think it's best if you find someone who actually pays attention to these sports so you can have a proper contest. I'm not even sure why you chose me for this since I don't bet these sports any more but either way, I'll have to decline. Best of luck.

Well, you were never clear on your wantings!

However, I understand your concerns so I will allow you to back out graciously. Just take note the contest as I would have had it would have generated major traffic so SBR will lose out on that!

I will allow anyone to oppose me if we can agree on stipulations.