pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I see now. Yeah, you're right. This is why I started coming here more instead of other places.
    It took you 2 years to figure this out?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

RX and EOG are done, going to a premium line services is not the wave of the future

Its free stuff, new generation is not into paid line services and never will be

Sports Options is a nice product but way over priced, I have said this for years

They have no clue what they are doing as far as marketing product and pricing

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post

EOG, TheRX and Madjacks. They don't really create any other proprietary content. Sportsline.com and Covers.com have things like their own matchups software and scoreboard products etc. Forums often are add-ons for existing audiencse to talk to like minded people... similar to comments under an article. For example in the old days you could have a chatroom on a topic and that would be whole site because it was cool and unique. Anyone can get one now like anyone can get a blog or host a posting board. Since they are a dime a donzen, you need something unique to get critical mass.
    Bill Dozer clearly the brains of SBR's operation.

Walker merely a pretty-boy figurehead.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    RX and EOG are done, going to a premium line services is not the wave of the future

Its free stuff, new generation is not into paid line services and never will be

Sports Options is a nice product but way over priced, I have said this for years

They have no clue what they are doing as far as marketing product and pricing
    Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bill Dozer clearly the brains of SBR's operation.

Walker merely a pretty-boy figurehead.
    ...and I agree with that.

Bill is the top of the top of managers in this industry and there is not a close 2nd. Keep in mind the managers have moved themself and family across the US and relocated to Costa Rica. That says a lot.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dreamers, it's doing well cos SBR was always the best watchdog site out there.
    Posters LOL have you ever looked how much crap you all write in here?
    This is succesful cos SBR was always know for quality, end of the story.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did he do it? lol, well he did it with all you losers money is how he did it. This place is no different than Vegas, both SBR and Vegas are built on losers..

First 12