jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I went with the under

best of luck

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

QUACK QUACK. i think the Ducks blow them out imo. have them at -3.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

LT might have been right here. Oregon is imploding. Turnovers, penalties and possibly a better team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This game buried many

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

The ducks just looked overmatched...thought it would at least be a good game but appears to be over...

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This game buried many
    How are people getting buried this early in the season?

If they do it's not the Ducks fault.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Well you heard LTPROFITS..no chance Oregon wins, so we should just go all in on LSU I'll be back here after Oregon stomps LSU tonight.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I really wasn't that far off, I will give Oregon 20 points legitimately as the last score came vs. a prevent defense in the final seconds.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

this is one of those beauty games that perpetuates all the myths about sports gambling and how people look at it.

They look atthe final score and think it was a blow out. But LSU got more than half their points of oregon mistakes not things they did well. They got a muffed punt, and 2 fumbled snaps that basically killed oregon's confidence and changed the game completely. So hard to handicap turnovers, and how they effect the game. But Oregon was better statistically than LSU was, the score just didnt show it. Now I know people will get on the RB for Ore, but seriously you get down 20 in 3 minutes dueto turnovers your rushing options become limited. So then you start relying on the guy who put you in that hole in the first place.

The first half was played pretty even, without a muffed punt Oregon might have taken over that first half. hard to say. Then the third quarter and the wheels just fell off. You get a bunch of 3 throws and yourout and that is it LSU just strangled them. Then they go for 4th and 5 in their own territory and they give up the TD and thats where it was really over. Down 10 with 9 minutes and you go for it in your own territory? Meh thats what happens with so many turnovers.

In the end it doesnt mattr just looks like an LSU blowout for the guys who liked LSU and an oregon meltdown for everyone else. LSU gets buried when they meet teams that are halfway decent and dont hand them the game. But with so many distractions this week that game was just what the doctor ordered.

I didnt bet the game so no difference to me, but just the way I look at a game that unfolded like that one did.

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

De' Thomas gave 14 points...

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Well you heard LTPROFITS..no chance Oregon wins, so we should just go all in on LSU I'll be back here after Oregon stomps LSU tonight.
    did he come back?

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    this is one of those beauty games that perpetuates all the myths about sports gambling and how people look at it.

They look atthe final score and think it was a blow out. But LSU got more than half their points of oregon mistakes not things they did well. They got a muffed punt, and 2 fumbled snaps that basically killed oregon's confidence and changed the game completely. So hard to handicap turnovers, and how they effect the game. But Oregon was better statistically than LSU was, the score just didnt show it. Now I know people will get on the RB for Ore, but seriously you get down 20 in 3 minutes dueto turnovers your rushing options become limited. So then you start relying on the guy who put you in that hole in the first place.

The first half was played pretty even, without a muffed punt Oregon might have taken over that first half. hard to say. Then the third quarter and the wheels just fell off. You get a bunch of 3 throws and yourout and that is it LSU just strangled them. Then they go for 4th and 5 in their own territory and they give up the TD and thats where it was really over. Down 10 with 9 minutes and you go for it in your own territory? Meh thats what happens with so many turnovers.

In the end it doesnt mattr just looks like an LSU blowout for the guys who liked LSU and an oregon meltdown for everyone else. LSU gets buried when they meet teams that are halfway decent and dont hand them the game. But with so many distractions this week that game was just what the doctor ordered.

I didnt bet the game so no difference to me, but just the way I look at a game that unfolded like that one did.
    Excuses are a pathetic way for a loser to feel better about himself. Just admit you were wrong and leave the 15 paragraphs for your English professor to read over. LSU FORCED THOSE TURNOVERS. That's what happens with a good defense. You can't just give credit to the offense and say that they handed the game to LSU. LSU stripped the ball from Oregon runners and FORCED turnovers to win the game. End of discussion
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kaijunn View Post
    QUACK QUACK. i think the Ducks blow them out imo. have them at -3.
    This game went exactly the way everybody thought it would.

Biggest gambling won of my life.

Lsu depth won the day - game was over the second oregons ONLY good RB left the game. Replacement fumbled 2 plays later - sionara.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Excuses are a pathetic way for a loser to feel better about himself. Just admit you were wrong and leave the 15 paragraphs for your English professor to read over. LSU FORCED THOSE TURNOVERS. That's what happens with a good defense. You can't just give credit to the offense and say that they handed the game to LSU. LSU stripped the ball from Oregon runners and FORCED turnovers to win the game. End of discussion
    LMAO, Ummm the QB fumbled two snaps how is that stripping a runner?

But youre the typical sap that looks at games like this and doesnt have a clue. But then when someone tries to explain it to you you then make stupid statements trying to look smart and show just how dumb you really are.

But then again with a handle like 'findthelock' it is to be expected so carry on I guess.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    ahahahah

LSU forced the turnovers.....

FindTheLock

But youre the typical sap that looks at games like this and doesnt have a clue. But then when someone tries to explain it to you you then make stupid statements trying to look smart and show just how dumb you really are.

But then again with a handle like 'findthelock' it is to be expected so carry on I guess.
    you're making excuses because you lost. No one cares about your crying... Get over it and lose like a man.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Did you actually WATCH the game? It was pretty obvious that Oregon was simply outclassed and that the LSU defense was faster than the Ducks' offense. And yes, quite a few of the turnovers were forced. Plus, you have to remember that a lot of Oregon's yards came in their last two drives with the game already decided.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Hey LT,

Don't waste your time arguing with those that are clueless. Let them continue to donate to their bookies so that we can continue to get paid.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

When was the last time LSU got phucking buried???
    It is obvious that you are a hater.

First 12