brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

bingo^^^

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

i wonder what the ref did. i would hope its more than a (even seemingly intentional) bad call or two.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2103

This is absurd. What losers people are.

jougaire
    jougaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think number's 6 tackling is pretty stupid. You can break the man's back ...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6838

Real nice input boys.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol i love people who are afraid of the truth Black people owe more to the society. We don't need anymore black athletes or music stars, we need black doctors and black engineers. And to anyone who thinks skin color doesn't matter go to youtube and see what ethnicity overwhelmingly dominates these kinds of videos; and they only make up 15% the of population. yet 1 in ever 100 white person will be incarcerated in his lifetime why is it 1 in ever 7 for a black male then?
    Has to do with income level....low income white people have the same crime rates as low income blacks.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Wow black coaches attacking a white ref. I'd bet you they called him a racist too. Poor guy.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Has to do with income level....low income white people have the same crime rates as low income blacks.
    This is true. The main difference is, in America, that low income Blacks mainly live in urban areas, while low income white live out in rural bush areas. The consequence is that the low income Blacks get caught on film more.

The problem is social stratification, and the higher it is, the more we'll see of lower income persons acting out. Even in countries where the standard of living is lower than the US, crime rates may be lower because there is less social stratification.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lack of eduction is to blame.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Racism prevalent in this thread.

A bunch of degenerate losers who are also racists -- speaking of shocking....

How can you be so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Lack of eduction is to blame.
    What does education have to do with it? I did not learn manners and respect for others in school. It starts with broken homes in the poorer neighborhoods in America. Family and (the lack of) parenting are to blame for this kind of disturbing scene.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone here wants to have an opinion but no one here has any clue the circumstances surrounding this attack. People love rushing to a conclusion especially if it reaffirms a stereotype they believe to be true. Everything here so far just speculation.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Everyone here wants to have an opinion but no one here has any clue the circumstances surrounding this attack. People love rushing to a conclusion especially if it reaffirms a stereotype they believe to be true. Everything here so far just speculation.
    Cap please give me an example of some circumstances in which the behavior caught on this video would be acceptable.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

It really does suck being smarter than everyone else...

I hate fukkin having conversations with myself...

Some say education

Some say income

2 Things caused this attack, and it took 100's of thousands of years...

Herd Mentality and Testosterone

I love how people think humans aren't animals just because we pump our own gas...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Reds_FAN View Post
    What does education have to do with it? I did not learn manners and respect for others in school. It starts with broken homes in the poorer neighborhoods in America. Family and (the lack of) parenting are to blame for this kind of disturbing scene.
    Education isn't only with a class room. It is family values and how to act in society.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

hella messed up

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    It really does suck being smarter than everyone else...

I hate fukkin having conversations with myself...

Some say education

Some say income

2 Things caused this attack, and it took 100's of thousands of years...

Herd Mentality and Testosterone

I love how people think humans aren't animals just because we pump our own gas...
    I agree. Look at baseball games where somebody gets hit by a pitch and the benches clear, a lot of them white people.

The thing is though, some people, and some groups of people, simply are more prone to this animal like behavior. Blacks in Africa have the highest genetic diversity of any race. Research what that means if you want to. But hey, is it better to be prone to a violent, uncivilized way of life or to be prone to polluting your own environment and having no sense of self preservation?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Centaur, of course this would never be acceptable. I don't believe my post implies that. I was making a point that so many people here jump to conclusions without knowing the circumstances. And while they may not justify the actions they sure may explain them. Is it possible that he deserved what he got? But it's obvious that much of the sentiment here is that this occurred because the majority of the participants were black. And had it been a group of whites it would not have happened. Which is complete BS. Here is just one example of three WHITE guys that attacked on off duty officer (herd mentality and testosterone some may say) and left the guy paralyzed.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...ring-bar-brawl

Whites tend to have this superiority complex and believe that it's other races that partake in this behavior, not white people themselves. I just gave one example and something that happened here recently and could list countless others.

Who knows why things went down the way they did. If you want to condemn for their actions for basically jumping this referee then you should also applaud the fact that they stopped without seriously injuring the guy. This was a rather benign ass beating in the grand scheme of things. The guy was up walking around at the end of the video. The people could have very easily continued to beat him but they did not.

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's very violent

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its not racism either

Its all facts and stats
    I hope so

TheCentaur

Centaur, of course this would never be acceptable. I don't believe my post implies that. I was making a point that so many people here jump to conclusions without knowing the circumstances. And while they may not justify the actions they sure may explain them. Is it possible that he deserved what he got? But it's obvious that much of the sentiment here is that this occurred because the majority of the participants were black. And had it been a group of whites it would not have happened. Which is complete BS. Here is just one example of three WHITE guys that attacked on off duty officer (herd mentality and testosterone some may say) and left the guy paralyzed.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...ring-bar-brawl

Whites tend to have this superiority complex and believe that it's other races that partake in this behavior, not white people themselves. I just gave one example and something that happened here recently and could list countless others.

Who knows why things went down the way they did. If you want to condemn for their actions for basically jumping this referee then you should also applaud the fact that they stopped without seriously injuring the guy. This was a rather benign ass beating in the grand scheme of things. The guy was up walking around at the end of the video. The people could have very easily continued to beat him but they did not.
    You know what come to think of it it was a bunch of Chinese dudes attacking the Georgetown basketball team a week or two ago! That guy from Georgetown did kind of start it but still, goes to show it can be anybody.

You cannot tell me though that blacks aren't more prone to this stuff. I mean just admit that, will you? I can't count the number of times black guys have given me dirty or bull shit intimidating looks to try to scare me. I stop what I'm doing and look them straight in the eyes to see what they want to do next. Almost without exception, after a few seconds they relax and start nodding their head and move on, like they were just testing me and were satisfied by my reaction or something. Bizarre.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    You know what come to think of it it was a bunch of Chinese dudes attacking the Georgetown basketball team a week or two ago! That guy from Georgetown did kind of start it but still, goes to show it can be anybody.

You cannot tell me though that blacks aren't more prone to this stuff. I mean just admit that, will you? I can't count the number of times black guys have given me dirty or bull shit intimidating looks to try to scare me. I stop what I'm doing and look them straight in the eyes to see what they want to do next. Almost without exception, after a few seconds they relax and start nodding their head and move on, like they were just testing me and were satisfied by my reaction or something. Bizarre.
    The Chinese basketball players have been pumped up with so many drugs and PED's they are not a good example...

Not natural chinese people..

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

It sure does seem that blacks are more prone to this type of stuff but these types of melees are not inclusive of blacks only. However we need to look at why they tend to act like this and I think what you will find is that they come from lower income families with poor role models. But if you continue to search for answers as to why blacks aren't as socially conforming as whites eventually you will inevitably run into segregation and slavery. The civil rights movement was not that long ago. We held them down for so long you can't just expect an entire race of people to assimilate over night. I believe we are on the right track but as you see in this thread, racism is firmly rooted in many people on both sides here. It just helps to always ask why. At some point, we have to take some responsibility, not all but some. And to many here that is unacceptable.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    The Chinese basketball players have been pumped up with so many drugs and PED's they are not a good example...

Not natural chinese people..
    Well that makes sense then. A bunch of chinese guys kicking a black basketball team's ass? Not likely

iifold
    Update your status

Ill tell you this much... If more blacks don't step up like the Philly Mayor and try to take a leadership role to help out their communities, people are gonna get fed up with this kind of bullshit...

The liberal media can only hide this nonsense for so long... Soon society is gonna get fed up...

Affirmative Action, Black President, etc. etc. etc..

Society has made an effort to help along the Black Race, it's time for them to pull it together and Clean up this type of shit...

You've "kept it real" long enough...

TheCentaur

We held them down for so long you can't just expect an entire race of people to assimilate over night.
    I agree to some extent, and I cannot pretend to know what it feels like to be oppressed. But you know what, neither do these kids and young adults. No one has held them down in their lifetime and I haven't oppressed anyone in my lifetime. All they know of oppression is what has been passed down to them or brainwashed into them through music, movies, etc. Sure some white people may hate them because they are black, but they weren't ever kept from using a bathroom or opening a business.

Irish immigrants were the lowest when they came over. Same situation with Italians. Oriental people in the not so distant past were despised by much of the country and today have among the lowest crime rate and are generally pretty successful. Many Jewish people have changed their last names there is so much hatred towards them, but they don't go around throwing ninja stars of David at Germans. Even long ago Germanic peoples were slaughtered like dogs by the Roman Empire. My point is, shit happens, but you can't use something that happened to your ancestors 150 years or even 50 years ago as an excuse for your current idiotic behavior when there are so many success stories. Well, at least you can't use it as a valid excuse.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 09-03-11 at 02:33 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Government checks have taken the place of the father in the majority of the black community. When you have a segment of population where 72% of children are born out of wedlock, what do you expect? You have the same problem with a segment of other races, but when almost 3/4 of one race has this problem, it is going to be more visible. Add to the fact that we are in the 3rd or 4th generation of this cycle (maybe even more with kids having babies at 14 or 15), then you are seeing more of a watering down of traditional values, thus scenes like we see in this thread.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Black kids, nothing new here.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Cap,

It's people like you that feed this kind of behavior. Stop making excuses for their actions. Black fathers need to stand up and speak against this "gangsta" "thug" mentality. It will only lead them to death or jail. Until then, this stuff will continue to happen over and over.

Also, I guarantee you minorities are not being held down at college admissions. Ever heard of Affirmative Action? If that is not racism I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Boxer300; 09-03-11 at 08:52 AM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    nocoin, theres a reason 15+ years ago 2-pac said "The penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks". it was the truth then and its the truth now.
    right on man.

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Education isn't only with a class room. It is family values and how to act in society.
    Alright, I'll agree with that.

But when I hear education, I first think of people bashing public schools. I understand now that is not what you were doing. Sorry.

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9014

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    my version of the truth is backed up by numbers and facts... noticed you didn't attack those... surprising...

First 12