will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Fan Duel and Draft Street aren't EZ!

Let's just say that I have my fair share of sports knowledge. A lot of this comes down to luck. Albert Pujols can hit a HR in game 1 and 3 of a series and you only took him in game 2. Meanwhile, a no-name player will go 5 for 5 in a game that Ryan Braun goes 0 for 5.

A lot of the participants live on these sites and are crafty. I like it because of the legality but sportsbetting is much better for a real handicapper, fan, etc.

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

to many variables in baseball football should be a lot easier you only have to worry about the same 11 people going at it during the game

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

bump--need more opinions

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Everything in life involves luck.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Draftstreet is way too square friendly. Players daily salaries are way too sharp among other features that cater to the square and takes away subtle edges a skilled fantasy player could use against an opponent, which basically turns it into a coin flip (game of luck) no matter what caliber of skill your opponent is.

Fanduel is a little easier to find an edge and make money if you are good at it and take it serious, though they only offer daily leagues which naturally makes "luck" much more prevalent in the result. 2-3 day or weekly leagues would make Fanduel far more appealing.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

there are people in that chat box that are there all day and i believe some possible collusion with eachother transfering money and getting in the same leagues

Scoring setup could be better also
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

load a team of players on the same team and hope they go off

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

TT Warrior-- You nailed it!