guess that means neither

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

never heard of either. what is it

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Is there a site that you can create a private league for money, for the whole season? I can only find weekly ones

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Im going to throw a couple hundred into one of them for the hell of it when NFL starts, think im going to go with FanDuel unless someone else can tell me otherwise.

SBR WHAT DO U GUYS PREFER?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

draftstreet

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

This is a great question and I have deposited with both of them. I originally deposited with draftstreet..right before SBR granted Pro Status to anyone who did so I got hung out on that one but then SBR announced that if you deposit with FanDuel, you'd get Pro Status, so I jumped into FanDuel and voila, I'm now a Pro.

That being said, I think it's a flip of the coin. What neither of these sites realize is that if one of them would start doing season long fantasy leagues it would be a no brainer. I think they are convinced that if they run season long leagues it will take away from people participating in their daily and weekly leagues when nothing could be further from the truth. They would actually attract people who only do season long leagues to actually try the daily and weekly leagues.

Personally, it gets a bit tedious drafting with the salary cap. I like the live snake drafts. By the way, for anyone who is sick of CBS taking a 40% rake for fantasy football and baseball leagues, someone here turned me on to Masters and so far so good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Draftstreet I think has better software
    FanDuel seems to market a little better
    Fact is you can win decent money at either

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I am in the process of trying Draftstreet, it's not bad. Looking forward to Football season with it.

I originally chose fan duel but I found their payment options to be limited.

Agree with Johnson on the season long thing. I mean you're having people pay upfront; obviously keep and emphasize the week long shit but destroy your competition by offering season long and it's end of story.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I am in the process of trying Draftstreet, it's not bad. Looking forward to Football season with it.

I originally chose fan duel but I found their payment options to be limited.

Agree with Johnson on the season long thing. I mean you're having people pay upfront; obviously keep and emphasize the week long shit but destroy your competition by offering season long and it's end of story.
    It's so clear to me and Stevie, it confounds me how neither one of these sites realizes how easily they could destroy the competition with this simple adjustment. Whatever money they sepend on the additional software would be made up in no time with guys who play fantasy football and there's no shortage of them.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    draftstreet
    thank you rudy, top tier poster here

good luck this football season rudy, I will be expecting you to send me some diamond plays via PM this year

lol

good luck partner

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't choose both because I don't know any of them well enough