ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog "Live in play" Question - Regarding NFL

About the only thing I consider Bodog better than 5 dimes is that they offer the "live in play" on most all baseball games. Between innings and in the middle of the top/bottom

My question is, do they offer this in football? I don't recall it last year, although didn't use bodog to often. If so when do they offer it?

Note : This is not for games on ESPN or national Tv.

They offer it on every baseball game on the board. Only offer Runlines/ML's/O/u's.

wondering if they do the same for football.
    Last edited by ngates815; 08-30-11 at 12:26 PM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I have used bodog for nfl live in play betting. You can bet just about anything from what I remember.
    I think they only do a couple of games a week you can live bet on.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goddamnit cant call it....

I meant "in play" betting, not live in play.

I was wondering if they offered football like they do baseball. Which they allow you to bet on every single game during the game after and inbetween innings. Didn't know if they did it in football and if they did when they allowed you to bet.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

bodog seems on average to have maybe 3 baseball games a day where you can play live....usually a late night game in la or san fran...and a couple other games....sunday night games always( i hit a +961 on david murphy to double on sunday night...only play i made....on a whim)......

they had posted the "in bet" logo next to the pats/lions preseason game....and i clicked the link and there was nothing....so i know they have it for football...but not really sure what its like

middy
    middy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

They should have 'In-Play' wagering for all nationally televised, prime time NFL and NCAA-F games. They will also have it available, for select 1:00pm and 4:15pm games on Sunday (Usually whichever FOX/CBS game as the largest regional television distribution)

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, they do the same for American football...visit http://live.bodog.eu/ for all the details and schedules...you can start with the Wisconsin game tomorrow.