firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Vasectomy is +++++++++++EV.
    Damn Jarvol! I actually agree with you on something! Best $25 co-pay I ever spent! But you better hurry OP because I'm sure obamacare won't cover this procedure. They want you to have tons of kids so you have to live off the government!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

And OP you're right. Sh!ts getting rough! I'm raising my two kids alone w/o any child support while working two jobs! Both kids playing two sports, etc.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    And OP you're right. Sh!ts getting rough! I'm raising my two kids alone w/o any child support while working two jobs! Both kids playing two sports, etc.
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave WvGambler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Damn Jarvol! I actually agree with you on something! Best $25 co-pay I ever spent! But you better hurry OP because I'm sure obamacare won't cover this procedure. They want you to have tons of kids so you have to live off the government!
    4 years after vasectomy 33% of respondents had CHRONIC testicular pain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-va..._pain_syndrome

no matter what you decide, at least get all the facts and make a rational decision without being forced into it. can't you just use condoms without the risk of problems or the possibility of changing your mind? (what happens if your wife dies next year/you get divorced/etc and you find a new girlfriend that wants kids?)

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    When your done your done. Although I was 100% certain I wanted one after our 3rd kid, pregnancy issues with my wife with number 3 were more the determining factor than anything.

Also... I still shoot very manly loads... in fact, taking away the risk of having more kids has made them even more manly.
    talking about your sperm-less semen (how can semen without sperm be "more manly"?), hmmm kind of seems like reason #7 not to have a vasectomy...

Psychological effects of vasectomy can include an increase in “masculine behavior” to compensate for feeling emasculated or an increase in relationship problems (especially if the couple was not in agreement about the procedure). It has been suggested that on a deeper level, sterilization reactivates castration anxiety, represents self-punishment, or is imposed by “castrating women.”

Read more: http://healthmad.com/addiction/ten-r...#ixzz1WXkrF700

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

having kids...

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

$1,600 a month in child support for me boys (2 children)

Believe it or not, it's the best $1,600 I've ever spent but yeah, I feel your pain when it comes to having a BR for sports.

Zammer, I never bet more than 2% of my roll unless I see a HUGH edge (if I do I go 4%)

Zammer let's grind a profit this year for all the Dads out there one time common

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?

Doesn't matter to me! If my new squeeze wants kids than she's not the one for me! I'm 35, I'm done! I have my two and if my new spouse has some that's fine but I'm not going to plant anymore seeds!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

no matter what you decide, at least get all the facts and make a rational decision without being forced into it. can't you just use condoms without the risk of problems or the possibility of changing your mind? (what happens if your wife dies next year/you get divorced/etc and you find a new girlfriend that wants kids?)

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

I'm making the decision for me. If my wife passes or we divorce, I still feel as though two children is where I want to stop. If a new girlfriend wanted kids, I will just keep banging away and not say anything about the vasectomy.

Dont Fukkin tell me whats manly and what isn't.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I'm making the decision for me. If my wife passes or we divorce, I still feel as though two children is where I want to stop. If a new girlfriend wanted kids, I will just keep banging away and not say anything about the vasectomy.

Dont Fukkin tell me whats manly and what isn't.
    ooh i struck a nerve. i guess being a hostile prick is manly!

if you didn't want opinions then don't post a question on a message board.
    or maybe you only wanted opinions that went along with the way you were already leaning...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    When your done your done. Although I was 100% certain I wanted one after our 3rd kid, pregnancy issues with my wife with number 3 were more the determining factor than anything.

Also... I still shoot very manly loads... in fact, taking away the risk of having more kids has made them even more manly.
    On or in the hyna?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    On or in the hyna?
    of course illini shows up when the discussion degenerates into talking about semen to drag it out further

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Do the right thing and talk with your kids about how important it is to throw the game when daddy has money on the other side. Betting little league is gaining alot of attention. Get the fix in before its too late.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    $1,600 a month in child support for me boys (2 children) Believe it or not, it's the best $1,600 I've ever spent but yeah, I feel your pain when it comes to having a BR for sports. Zammer, I never bet more than 2% of my roll unless I see a HUGH edge (if I do I go 4%) Zammer let's grind a profit this year for all the Dads out there one time common
    Sound advice Lockster! Let's do this.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    On or in the hyna?

Love me some illini! In, On and all over brother... doesn't matter anymore. That's some funny shyt there lad.

First 12