griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Local Book no longer offering baseball action

Is this normal? Local book shutting down baseball operations until the playoffs. Sounds like they are taking Tuesday and Wednesday off before football kicks off Thursday.

Is this noraml book behavior from a local? Not sure exactly how they operate as this is my first expierience using something other than offshore.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I had a guy a long time ago who wasn't getting any volume on college baskets (my best sport) until after January 1 so he wouldn't take any plays til after college football season was over and guys who didn't know shlt about it started playing it. Basically the fewer players a guy has the more exposure he has to get buried. Obviously I told him to fuk himself.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

obviously he isnt a real big book he needs more players my guy has been getting crushed july and august and he still wont shut down all he is doing is licking his lips waiting for football thursday night where he makes it all back and then some

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

got it, thanks for the info guys

i still am questioning my decision to go local here... more risk at getting my legs broken from local's enforcer than online where u only lose what u pay in.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

local is better. pay and get paid on time when you want no hassle or screw ups with processors. tell your guy he needs an online sight or find one with an online site cant take away your options to play than gl

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Business as usual

Very normal

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

ask him to take one last mlb bet...and go big... Bury the fuk... Doesn't have enough customers to take all the action...and/or most of his customers are one sided...so he takes the lines off the board???

Best time of year to make money in baseball is,..start of season..before all-star break..after all-star break...towards end of season-before playoffs....

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    obviously he isnt a real big book he needs more players my guy has been getting crushed july and august and he still wont shut down all he is doing is licking his lips waiting for football thursday night where he makes it all back and then some
    for future reference, "i am getting killed" .. "players are winning" ... yadayadayada are very normal quotes that come out of locals mouths... dont believe a single word of it... unless your guy has very few players and all are betting the same teams and is having issues paying , he isnt getting crushed. gl this football season buddy

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Business as usual

Very normal

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

for future reference, "i am getting killed" .. "players are winning" ... yadayadayada are very normal quotes that come out of locals mouths... dont believe a single word of it... unless your guy has very few players and all are betting the same teams and is having issues paying , he isnt getting crushed. gl this football season buddy
    i know for a fact he has been getting crushed this baseball season if i didnt have my reasons for believing him than i would agree with you

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Yeah -- once football starts, a lot of guys stop with the bases, especially with so many -200 and up lines this time of year